Breast Cancer Survivor Group Targets ...

Breast Cancer Survivor Group Targets Young Black Women

There are 7 comments on the The Afro American Newspaper story from May 10, 2013, titled Breast Cancer Survivor Group Targets Young Black Women. In it, The Afro American Newspaper reports that:

Sisters Network, the only national African-American breast cancer survivors' organization in the United States, has launched a new online program geared toward younger women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Afro American Newspaper.

SANDY

Deltona, FL

#1 May 11, 2013
iam a 4 yr survivor I chose the double Mastectomy to hopefully keep the chances minimal of the recourance of another problem thank to God i am still here
Ih8nigurs

United States

#2 May 11, 2013
N-rs need to be targeted.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 6, 2013
SANDY wrote:
iam a 4 yr survivor I chose the double Mastectomy to hopefully keep the chances minimal of the recourance of another problem thank to God i am still here
Keep hanging 'n there sister, it's a fight, fight it with a SMILE :))))

Location hidden

#4 Jun 7, 2013
SERINA VAGZ

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2013
I'm Dr. SERINA VAGZ, A renoun spell caster from west Africa. I cast spells to cure diseases, I have helped many of my clients cure their diseases through the power of spell. I cast spell on diseases like
(1) Leukemia
(2) Tuberculosis
(3) Cancer
(4) HIV AIDS
(5) Cholera
(6) Hepatitis
(7) Asthma
(8) Obesity
And much more!
Contact me now at serinaspelltemple@gmail.com. Thanks
Cannabis Oil

Johannesburg, South Africa

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Hello everyone,
High quality cancer cannabis oil on Sale at negotiable prices
Cancer cannabis oil on sale at excellent rate
Medicinal value
Email: cancermedicationtreatment@gmai l.com
Delivery as per customer requirements.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Cannabis Oil is sure showing a lot of promises in shrinking cancer tumor,(its in guidian express june 2013) for all people how are willing to give it a try, please consult your primary doctor before doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Depression common after serious illness or medi... 2 hr graysteve 5
News Good sex after breast cancer treatment (Mar '13) Tue kateB4u 7
News Chico breast care center opens Mon Here Is One 1
News Walk of Hope set for Sept. 11 to help battle ov... (Sep '11) Jul 25 a room vs new hos... 4
News Building Support For Black Cancer Patients Jul 25 Spotted Girl 8
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Jul 24 AnonymousUser 874
News Breast Massage With Cream Containing Pueraria M... (Apr '09) Jul 24 Nicemassagedubai 249
More from around the web