Mary Ann Concannon's key to beating cancer: Stay positive

Jun 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Press

Mary Ann Concannon knows only one way to fight any struggle: With a smile. When she was diagnosed with breast cancer on July 16, 2012, she invited her family over for pizza to discuss the plan of attack.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2013
Joanna

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

God bless you . I have NHL since feb 2013. And I know I will beat this also . I have a great support system and try my best to always be positive ..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Joanna wrote:
God bless you . I have NHL since feb 2013. And I know I will beat this also . I have a great support system and try my best to always be positive ..
:)

some days it may be hard, but when u have ur loved ones fighting with u, it just seems much easier to stay positive.

good luck
sending good vibes to u!
:))
Aaron

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure: Photos 1 hr Anonymous 2
Thomson Reuters Collaborates with Susan G. Kome... Thu Anonymous 2
'Dangerous Boob Tour' Aims To Education Women A... Aug 20 V Murray 1
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Aug 18 Annonomous 859
Abortion (Jan '12) Aug 18 ATE CHRISTY 30
topamax & weight loss (Sep '07) Aug 10 Angelika 590
Perry Hall Woman Makes 'Pretty Pockets' for Bre... (Oct '13) Jul 24 Jen 3

Search the Breast Cancer Forum:
•••