Seeking insight from cancer patients' loved ones

Posted in the Breast Cancer Forum

Carolyn

East Lansing, MI

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Hello everyone,
I'm a researcher from Michigan State University and I'm conducting a survey about the information seeking behaviors of cancer patients' loved ones. I'm looking for participants who have had a loved one diagnosed within the past 6 months or who are currently caring for a loved one with cancer. The survey should take about 10 minutes, and in exchange for your participation, I will donate $5 to the American Cancer Society. I would greatly appreciate hearing from you and learning about your experiences. Here is the survey link for you to copy and paste into a browser: https://msuccas.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/ ...

Thank you so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Dec 16 Embarrassed 864
Varicose Veins: Fact, Fiction, & Cure (Mar '14) Dec 15 Paul Bear 4
Banned DNA test kits hit UK stores Dec 4 Kid_Tomorrow 1
weight loss forum Dec 4 laura adams 1
Angelina Jolie is smoking cigarettes after canc... Dec 3 bappy das 4
Am free from breast cancer. Nov 28 Yolande14 1
Support people and their families who have brea... Nov '14 Mom who had breas... 2
More from around the web