Three guys walking 1200 miles for breast cancer

Jun 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTOC-TV Savannah

In this heat, you can break a sweat walking around the block. But imagine walking in the hot sun from Fort Lauderdale all the way to New York City.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2013
andrew killeen

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

jose rodriguez is not only my wingman but he is the most inspirational person i know. when we lived together he would aways come up with these plans or schemes to make our lives more easier with wealth and hapiness and i would always think to myself here he goes again. the last day i saw him he told me this plan about how he was walking to new york to raise money for breast cancer and i started to think the same thing until i found out the it was a reality not just words. i saw the videos and the blogs and i thought to myself wow hes actually doing it not that i had any doubt and it brought tears dwn my face cause i knew all along but he came very clear to me that not only i he my wingman but he is my bestfriend. so jose when you get to read this i love u and im so proud of you and i cant wait to see you again, brothers for life
Ernesto
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgetown Hospital elevated to Ontario Breast ... Wed Where West Nile f... 1
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Aug 22 wat 860
Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure: Photos Aug 22 Anonymous 2
Thomson Reuters Collaborates with Susan G. Kome... Aug 21 Anonymous 2
'Dangerous Boob Tour' Aims To Education Women A... Aug 20 V Murray 1
Abortion (Jan '12) Aug 18 ATE CHRISTY 30
topamax & weight loss (Sep '07) Aug 10 Angelika 590
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••