Alaska Ad Proudly Ties Dem Senator To...

Alaska Ad Proudly Ties Dem Senator To 'Obamacare'

There are 1 comment on the National Public Radio story from Apr 12, 2014, titled Alaska Ad Proudly Ties Dem Senator To 'Obamacare'. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

After months of watching Democrats get hammered over President Barack Obama's health care law, friends of an embattled senator are fighting back by proudly linking him to "Obamacare."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#1 Apr 12, 2014
The cons have made a huge mistake putting all their November eggs into their repeal the ACA basket. As the ACA becomes more popular and sign-ups have exceeded expectations, Democratic candidates, holding those Senate seats, the cons have been praying to be vulnerable, have rebounded to hold leads in their races. Add to this, the anti-worker, anti-women, anti-immigrant, anti-middle class, anti-youth, anti-senior medicare proposals by rue paul, redistribution of wealth to corporapetions via tax loopholes and corporape welfare....voters have clear picture that the lies of conservative deceptionalism, that marked 8 disasterous years of flubsie, is all they have....i.e. nothing to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Jul 17 Zaid 883
News Study tests new breast cancer drug in African A... Jul 6 Oh No You Di-nt 1
PLEASE HELP. possible cancer? Jul 5 PFfff 2
News Billy Joel to join Cuomo on NY breast cancer mo... Jun 26 Shevon Drake 1
News Doctors needed Jun '16 Suggestion 54
News 'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) May '16 debbie 1889 198
News Pupils race for much loved teacher May '16 phil 2
More from around the web