Adelaide researcher hopes to stop spr...

Adelaide researcher hopes to stop spread of breast cancer

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Adelaide researcher hopes to stop spread of breast cancer. In it, ABC News reports that:

University of Adelaide researcher Professor Andreas Evdokiou's current work with the National Breast Cancer Foundation's novel concept award may just bring an end to the spread of breast cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Simer

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Some bisphosphonates are used in treating certain cancers and are on the whole still debateable if their efficacy is beyond reproach. http://www.fosamaxfemurfracturelawsuit.com
Swerld H

Flushing, NY

#2 Oct 13, 2012
As dangerous as Fosamax is when it is used it does retain its benefits such as its ability to lower the risk of breast cancer in women. Despite this possibility, physicians and patients should be careful when prescribing this drug. http://www.fosamaxclassactionlawsuit.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Depression common after serious illness or medi... 59 min johnjones125 4
News Good sex after breast cancer treatment (Mar '13) 13 hr kateB4u 7
News Chico breast care center opens Mon Here Is One 1
News Walk of Hope set for Sept. 11 to help battle ov... (Sep '11) Jul 25 a room vs new hos... 4
News Building Support For Black Cancer Patients Jul 25 Spotted Girl 8
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Jul 24 AnonymousUser 874
News Breast Massage With Cream Containing Pueraria M... (Apr '09) Jul 24 Nicemassagedubai 249
More from around the web