Fly-fishing offers fun, as well as th...

Fly-fishing offers fun, as well as therapeutic, effects

There are 4 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Sep 8, 2007, titled Fly-fishing offers fun, as well as therapeutic, effects. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

W e have all heard the saying, "It isn't about the destination. It is the journey that got us there." Those words rang true for 14 breast cancer survivors who participated in Casting for Recovery in Cedar ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2007
What a thoughtfully written article. I am moved by your hope and your determination to live life at its fullest. You have always been driven and I am proud you are using this drive to make others aware of breast cancer and the effects it has not only on ones body but also on ones soul. Your words offer encouragement to all.
I love you,

North Fort Myers, FL

#2 Sep 9, 2007
It's true, it's not the destination, it's how you get there. You are an inspiration, and will make a mark on the world. You will be the change in the world you wish to see.

As always, my best to you.

Saint Cloud, FL

#3 Sep 10, 2007
You prove that there is LIFE after breast
cancer and you are not just a survivor but someone
who is going to challenge every day with a spirit
that has been awakened by your experience.You are truly an inspiration.L,M.
#4 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study researches breast cancer disparities in b... 12 hr Hmm 2
News Halton Healthcare hosts - Mammothon' breast scr... Oct 18 sad 2
News Yale Expert Speaks on Metastatic Breast Cancer ... Oct 17 Stephany McDowell 1
News More than half of newly diagnosed breast cancer... Oct 13 Stephany McDowell 1
News Genetic testing lets families affected by breas... Oct 11 Stephany McDowell 1
News Crowdsourcing effort takes aim at deadliest bre... Oct 10 Stephany McDowell 1
News Breast cancer diagnosis: When to seek a second ... Oct 8 Javk 1
More from around the web