List of medications with potential sa...

List of medications with potential safety problems

There are 2 comments on the WTVG story from Sep 5, 2008, titled List of medications with potential safety problems. In it, WTVG reports that:

The list of drugs under investigation by the Food and Drug Administration, what they are used for and the potential problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVG.

Gail Perry

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Sep 6, 2008
What -- is is "Sweeps Week" again, where every news entity drags out the scariest thing they can think of to boost their numbers so they can charge more for advertising?

WATER is dangerous. Truly. Drink enough water and you will die. It's about risk vs. BENEFIT. Yes, Tykerb can have some bad side effects...

BUT IT CAN ALSO SAVE YOUR LIFE.
Ernest

Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan

#2 Jun 6, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#fnhb for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Jul '17 Bom 178
News Texas Man Offers $1 Billion For Cancer Cure (Jul '08) Jul '17 Andy 15
News 1 in 2 Canadians will get cancer, 1 in 4 will d... Jun '17 Anonymous 2
News Walk of Hope set for Sept. 11 to help battle ov... (Sep '11) Jun '17 less hope now 5
News Psychological intervention reduces fear of recu... Jun '17 Humanspirit 1
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jun '17 AmerPie Gorilla 96
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) May '17 John Harrington 886
More from around the web