Calif. Senate candidate Fiorina hospitalized for infection related to reconstructive surgery

Oct 26, 2010 Full story: WGNO 41

California GOP Senate challenger Carly Fiorina was admitted to a hospital Tuesday to be treated for an infection associated with her reconstructive surgery after breast cancer.

Full Story
scout

Albany, CA

#23 Oct 27, 2010
KNOWvember wrote:
Female candidates of BOTH parties are attacked, villified, degraded.
It's a shame when all women don't stand up and say that's enough. Not responding to the attacks is the same as encouraging the abuser.
When Hillary was attacked, all women should have stood up.
When Sarah was attacked (and her family) all women should have stood up.
This has been going on for too long. Don't play in the dirt, stand up.
You stand up for the anti-Christ. Bravo.
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#24 Oct 27, 2010
scout wrote:
This sick old lady was the best the kook repubs could find?
. As opposed to Jerry Brown who is really old and experimented with drug known to man!
scout

Albany, CA

#25 Oct 27, 2010
TedsLiver wrote:
<quoted text>. As opposed to Jerry Brown who is really old and experimented with drug known to man!
And I'm NOT voting for this loser, either!

“Emblem of the Brave and True”

Since: Sep 10

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Oct 27, 2010
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> No, but I see bailout after bailout and I rather see that state collapse. Really! However if you think that everything is good more power to you. Keep voting in those progressives. Although I do not believe America has another decade in the current way of thinking. In fact if the fascist system keeps expanding the lowest tax states will have millions of people move in to them and become wealthy. Or wealthier then the declining states.
Yeah no thanks to Jeb sneaking his brother into office so he could screw up everything for the entire country. California is the US economy. It's the most populous state. It's GDP is # 8 in the world. It is not Florida. Mind your own, son. Once cannabis gets legalized our state's economy will be just fine. Your state doesn't even allow it medicinally how third world is that.
Lance Winslow

United States

#27 Oct 27, 2010
scout wrote:
<quoted text>
tea baggers don't much like marxists.
Yup. Can't master 6th grade English, either.
scout

Albany, CA

#28 Oct 27, 2010
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Can't master 6th grade English, either.
Maybe, but you get the point. lol
Will

Columbus, OH

#29 Oct 27, 2010
I wish her a speedy recovery, and a devastating loss on November 2nd.

Bon voyage, iCarly!:)
serfs up

Orlando, FL

#30 Oct 27, 2010
Nomos Soter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah no thanks to Jeb sneaking his brother into office so he could screw up everything for the entire country. California is the US economy. It's the most populous state. It's GDP is # 8 in the world. It is not Florida. Mind your own, son. Once cannabis gets legalized our state's economy will be just fine. Your state doesn't even allow it medicinally how third world is that.
The corrupted from both sides entered Florida for their "boys" that election. The dumb azzes in a south florida county determined who won Florida. Please explain to me. In a election that was close, how Al Gore lost his home state. What did the people know about him that the rest of us did not? He wins Tennessee and he becomes President. The Bush family. Well I don't trust them. Yet they appear nice on all levels.
Barbara

Peabody, MA

#32 Oct 27, 2010
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> No, but I see bailout after bailout and I rather see that state collapse. Really! However if you think that everything is good more power to you. Keep voting in those progressives. Although I do not believe America has another decade in the current way of thinking. In fact if the fascist system keeps expanding the lowest tax states will have millions of people move in to them and become wealthy. Or wealthier then the declining states.
And then they'll have to priovide services. LOL There goes your taxes.
Barbara

Peabody, MA

#33 Oct 27, 2010
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The corrupted from both sides entered Florida for their "boys" that election. The dumb azzes in a south florida county determined who won Florida. Please explain to me. In a election that was close, how Al Gore lost his home state. What did the people know about him that the rest of us did not? He wins Tennessee and he becomes President. The Bush family. Well I don't trust them. Yet they appear nice on all levels.
The Bush family. Well I don't trust them. Yet they appear nice on all levels

They do? Ask Sharon Bush about them. And of course, there's the Silverado debacle ... and Neil with the prostitutes in Asia. And it continues on & on.
serfs up

Orlando, FL

#34 Oct 27, 2010
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>And then they'll have to priovide services. LOL There goes your taxes.
Is that the fed to California? If they do there will be forced cuts mandated to that state for the money given. The high tax states have the furthest to fall as the financial system continues to unwind.
Barbara

Peabody, MA

#35 Oct 27, 2010
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Is that the fed to California? If they do there will be forced cuts mandated to that state for the money given. The high tax states have the furthest to fall as the financial system continues to unwind.
So funny. That's like saying because you've always been starving, you're better off when there's a shortage of food. Must be your way of looking for the silver lining.
tom d

United States

#36 Oct 27, 2010
PUEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing isn't it.
Fiorina=Idiot
She has enough $$ to get the treatment, unlike many of the layed off
HP workers. You on her payroll?
PUEY = DIKHEDD
Phil McCracken

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Oct 27, 2010
Has Obama blamed Bush for the infection yet?
Phil McCracken

Philadelphia, PA

#39 Oct 27, 2010
Will wrote:
I wish her a speedy recovery, and a devastating loss on November 2nd.
Bon voyage, iCarly!:)
Thanks, douchebag, and I wish Ted Kennedy a speedy recovery as well...
Will

Columbus, OH

#40 Oct 28, 2010
Phil McCracken wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, douchebag, and I wish Ted Kennedy a speedy recovery as well...
You're a nasty little piece of crap, Phil.
PUEY

East Saint Louis, IL

#41 Oct 28, 2010
tom d wrote:
<quoted text> PUEY = DIKHEDD
That's mean Tom. You must be an extremist Tea Partyer
and drank some rancid tea.

OBAMA in 2012

“Emblem of the Brave and True”

Since: Sep 10

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Oct 29, 2010
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The corrupted from both sides entered Florida for their "boys" that election. The dumb azzes in a south florida county determined who won Florida. Please explain to me. In a election that was close, how Al Gore lost his home state. What did the people know about him that the rest of us did not? He wins Tennessee and he becomes President. The Bush family. Well I don't trust them. Yet they appear nice on all levels.
TN is a republican state and its not a given the home state goes to the candidate. It wouldn't have affected the outcome either even if he had won it. TN only has 11 electoral college votes FL has 27. Which after the final final final recount was done it proved Gore should have taken florida's votes. It's just so obvious Bush cheated when his brother is governor of the one state that has voting issues and affects the outcome of the race. I enjoyed the Daily show referencing tonight an alternate universe where gore was in his third term. Lol.
Billy Ringo

Frederick, MD

#43 Oct 29, 2010
How convenient - Farina checks herself into the hospital so her sinking campaign doesn't have to face the press between now and election day.

What a 'effing skank.

Phil McCracken

Middletown, NJ

#44 Oct 31, 2010
PUEY wrote:
<quoted text>
That's mean Tom. You must be an extremist Tea Partyer
and drank some rancid tea.
OBAMA in 2012
Extremist???? Does it get any more extreme than Obamacare???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Oct 17 Susan 163
BMI Bank supports breast cancer awareness initi... Oct 11 MOMIN ANSARI 2
Allstate partner with author Hollye Jacobs for ... Oct 7 HollyeJacobs 1
Teens push for breast-cancer awareness in the A... Oct 7 thegreatlc33 1
BRA Day to inform breast cancer survivors of re... Oct 5 cant run from cancer 1
Halton Run for the Cure is Sunday Oct 5 cant run from cancer 1
Black women die more often from breast cancer t... Oct 3 Spotted Girl 1

Breast Cancer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE