Nikki Knits Family Matching Clothing ...

Nikki Knits Family Matching Clothing Company Joins In the Fight Against Breast Cancer

There are 2 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Mar 4, 2009, titled Nikki Knits Family Matching Clothing Company Joins In the Fight Against Breast Cancer. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

Nikki Knits is donating 100% of its profits of the "Mother Daughter Matching Breast Cancer Awareness Tee" to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

Stacy H

Clinton, CT

#1 Mar 4, 2009
I love this company! We ordered our shirts today!
Guadalupe
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knitted Breast Prosthetics Available To Mastect... Sep 18 Max Planck 5
News Songwriter-turned-robber faces the music - and ... (May '06) Sep 8 whogivesafuck 23
topamax & weight loss (Sep '07) Aug '17 Say no to this mef 600
News Plastic surgery's affordable to all (Apr '06) Jul '17 Bom 178
News Texas Man Offers $1 Billion For Cancer Cure (Jul '08) Jul '17 Andy 15
News 1 in 2 Canadians will get cancer, 1 in 4 will d... Jun '17 Anonymous 2
News Walk of Hope set for Sept. 11 to help battle ov... (Sep '11) Jun '17 less hope now 5
More from around the web