How HRT and the Pill Can Lead to Breast Cancer: New Research Suggests Possible Treatment

Oct 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Science Daily

Large population studies such as the Women's Health Initiative and the Million Women Study have shown that synthetic sex hormones called progestins used in hormone replacement therapy, HRT, and in contraceptives can increase the risk of breast cancers.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 3, 2010
FOR HEAVENS SAKE,GIRLS,use herbal Estrogen supplement products if you are fearful of the synthetics.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#3 Oct 3, 2010
I'll never understand why someone would want to be female.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
I'll never understand why someone would want to be female.
It's very simple Frank.MEN are beasts formed from beasts.WOMEN are Human Beings,CREATED by Divine Design.ONE AND ONLY one thing is necessary to RE-CREATE Women,as they were Designed by GOD:END "END" THE FEMALE HEMORRHAGE,Period!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 4, 2010
this happened to my cousin,,,,, she took HRT,,,,, and developed breast cancer,,,,, she's okay now tho,,,,, and believes that the HRT was to blame

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 4, 2010
stacked and proud wrote:
this happened to my cousin,,,,, she took HRT,,,,, and developed breast cancer,,,,, she's okay now tho,,,,, and believes that the HRT was to blame
It has recently BEEN ACCEPTED that HRT does not play a role in the development of breast cancer.Breast cancer is almost exclusively the result of "environmental carcinogens."However,Herb al Estrogen Supplements ARE safe to use for HRT.I use them!
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#7 Oct 4, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>It has recently BEEN ACCEPTED that HRT does not play a role in the development of breast cancer.Breast cancer is almost exclusively the result of "environmental carcinogens."However,Herb al Estrogen Supplements ARE safe to use for HRT.I use them!
I disagree. Breast cancer is at least partly genetic. In fact there was a show about this on the other day I was watching about a young woman who had breast cancer, and was being tested to see if she carried the genes that caused it. It was a good show. Many female relatives of hers also had breast cancer, and she was very afraid of passing the gene, if she had it, down to her daughter.

I also have been following 2 stories of famous males who are dealing with their own breast cancer. I think breast cancer can be caused by genes, or environmental factors, such as radon exposure, or a combination of both.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Breast cancer is at least partly genetic. In fact there was a show about this on the other day I was watching about a young woman who had breast cancer, and was being tested to see if she carried the genes that caused it. It was a good show. Many female relatives of hers also had breast cancer, and she was very afraid of passing the gene, if she had it, down to her daughter.
I also have been following 2 stories of famous males who are dealing with their own breast cancer. I think breast cancer can be caused by genes, or environmental factors, such as radon exposure, or a combination of both.
FRANK,the genetic testing which indicates a 'tag'gene with the possibility of causing breast cancer[in both male and female]is utter nonsense.Our DNA has been corrupted.I'm sure a complete genetic 'work-up'will produce the possibilty of any adverse event.However,we exist in a world of "probabilities."I have read stories of 'perfectly healthy'women nurses having these tests;and having total breast removal.CRAZY.Mutilation of women is nothing new;but done by women in the health field,and based upon scientific data that may or may not be VALID?TO ME the data is WORTHLESS?The safest and most effective way to prevent BREAST CANCER is the way I have been saying until I am "blue on the face:"INDUCED LACTATION using a Breast Pump!!!!!IT works for both male and female.I use it!YES,males DO lactate.It produces some discomfort;but you will more likely ORGASM than faint from pain.
Gonzalo

Czech Republic

#9 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion (Jan '12) Aug 29 Ms_Julie 31
Georgetown Hospital elevated to Ontario Breast ... Aug 27 Where West Nile f... 1
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Aug 22 wat 860
Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure: Photos Aug 22 Anonymous 2
Thomson Reuters Collaborates with Susan G. Kome... Aug 21 Anonymous 2
'Dangerous Boob Tour' Aims To Education Women A... Aug 20 V Murray 1
topamax & weight loss (Sep '07) Aug 10 Angelika 590
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Breast Cancer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••