Since: Nov 12

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Does anyone need to buy Afinitor (Everlimus). We have some for sale. I bought some and then my wife managed to get on a programe for it. dinniss@surf.co.nz
Brian

Santa Ana, CA

#2 May 13, 2013
I'm looking for Afinitor 10mg for my aunt who lives in China. We only want to buy from a certified pharmacy though. It is hard because they all want prescription from an American or Canadian doctor. We can only offer a Chinese prescription.
Ralph

Tel Aviv, Israel

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Hello.
You can order Afinitor for your aunt in China from IsraMeds.com try calling them directly 97289322831
We are a pharmacy in Israel and have a lowest price guaranty on Afinitor BRAND made by Novartis in Switzerland. We do receive a Chinese prescription and have Chinese speaking staff
sales@IsraMeds.com
mike

Tel Aviv, Israel

#6 Nov 3, 2013
Hello Dear brain
My name is Mike i work at Isrameds / onconsul. wo hui shuo zhong wen.
I hope that your ant is healthy.
If you still Interested we can provide you with Afinitor , we do except proscription from mainland China.
and we can mail it directly to your ant .
ruguo you shenme yiwen keyi yong zhe ge xiao xi lai zhao wo .
(dui bu qi wo xie pin yin . zhe wang zhan bu neng xie han zi)
Mike.isrames@gmail.com
97 544597708
Mike

Tel Aviv, Israel

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Brain i have to apologize
i gave you the wrong E-mail of my company
the correct e-mail must be Isrameds2@gmail.com
Alan

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 2, 2013
Brian wrote:
I'm looking for Afinitor 10mg for my aunt who lives in China. We only want to buy from a certified pharmacy though. It is hard because they all want prescription from an American or Canadian doctor. We can only offer a Chinese prescription.
i work as a caregiver here in los angeles, my patient died last month and i have afinitor 5 mg sealed unopen 4 boxes i called the pharmacy who deliver this meds. I'm trying to return the medication to them so somebody can use it, but they keep on transfer me to different people. If your interested i'm happy to give it to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breast Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans Affairs clinic chief praises improved ... (Jan '10) Dec 24 Tio Sam 48
YouDocs: Managing your cancer treatment Dec 23 maryjaneprincton 1
I'm scared I might have male breast cancer =(!(... (Oct '06) Dec 16 Embarrassed 864
Varicose Veins: Fact, Fiction, & Cure (Mar '14) Dec 15 Paul Bear 4
Banned DNA test kits hit UK stores Dec 4 Kid_Tomorrow 1
weight loss forum Dec 4 laura adams 1
Angelina Jolie is smoking cigarettes after canc... Dec 3 bappy das 4
More from around the web