Tragic fluke or cancer cluster?

Tragic fluke or cancer cluster?

There are 2 comments on the Pocono Record story from May 11, 2008, titled Tragic fluke or cancer cluster?. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

“My heart really goes out to those families. The state health department can only do so much.”

The Pennsylvania Department of Health has opened an investigation into a cluster of childhood cancers in the Pocono Mountain area. via Pocono Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

Bill Whitman

Macungie, PA

#1 May 20, 2008
Its not a fluke
It is the result of long term (7-10 yrs )
ingestion of low amounts of radionuclides in drinking consisting of Radium & Uranium
resulting in a gross alpha residual in my daughters
bone sample of tumor site
Bone seeking isotopes are directly related to
Osteosarcoma ( Bone cancer )
Bill Whitman

Macungie, PA

#2 May 20, 2008
Its not a fluke
It is the result of long term (7-10 yrs )
ingestion of low amounts of radionuclides in drinking consisting of Radium & Uranium
resulting in a gross alpha residual in my daughters
bone sample of tumor site
Bone seeking isotopes are directly related to
Osteosarcoma ( Bone cancer )
Comments send to xwpe@ptd.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bone Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stage 4 Bone Cancer (Jan '07) Jun '15 daddysgirl 171
News Knee pain leads to bone cancer diagnosis (May '14) Feb '15 Website Operator 9
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Wish (Jan '15) Feb '15 Soccer Blast 2
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Last Wish (Jan '15) Jan '15 Church Lady 2
News City Council members may be individually liable... (Jul '14) Jul '14 QUITTNER on July ... 2
News Fluoridation of drinking water supplies: tappin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 NuNe4Me 2
News Pets benefitting from vaccines for humans (Mar '14) Mar '14 LIES and GARBAGE 2
More from around the web