Fighting osteosarcoma alters Deidre's...

Fighting osteosarcoma alters Deidre's outlook on life

There are 1 comment on the Newspapers of Fayette County story from Nov 12, 2007, titled Fighting osteosarcoma alters Deidre's outlook on life. In it, Newspapers of Fayette County reports that:

Scott Westpfahl and his daughter Deidre, 20, enjoy a "good day." She has been undergoing chemotherapy treatments for bone cancer since June which have taken a toll on the family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newspapers of Fayette County.

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2007
You go girl, the fight has been hard and still not over but your courage has been inspirational to everyone you touch. Stay strong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bone Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stage 4 Bone Cancer (Jan '07) Jun '15 daddysgirl 171
News Knee pain leads to bone cancer diagnosis (May '14) Feb '15 Website Operator 9
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Wish (Jan '15) Feb '15 Soccer Blast 2
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Last Wish (Jan '15) Jan '15 Church Lady 2
News City Council members may be individually liable... (Jul '14) Jul '14 QUITTNER on July ... 2
News Fluoridation of drinking water supplies: tappin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 NuNe4Me 2
News Pets benefitting from vaccines for humans (Mar '14) Mar '14 LIES and GARBAGE 2
More from around the web