Stage 4 Bone Cancer
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Jody

Des Moines, IA

#175 Oct 14, 2013
My father was diagnosed three years with prostate, lung and bone cancer. the doctor gave my dad 6 month to a year back then. He was doing pretty good untill the past couple months he is now very depressed and for the first time ever he is talking about dying. he is in a lot of pain and does not think he will be here for christmas. he is in the 4th stage of dying this is the depression stage the last and final stage is acceptance. this is the hardest thing I have ever went through and I am very scared for my father and my mother he is taking chemos pills but were not sure if they are working yet if not the doctor is out of treatment options. the pain pills are not keeping the pain back anymore not sure what to do at this point?!?!:(

please send your prayers my fathers name is Dave in Des Moines, IA
Michelle

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#177 Nov 10, 2013
Hi, my mom had breast cancer 5years ago and at the begining of the year she found out that she had stage 4 bone cancer she is only 47, it has also spread to her lungs and lewer. We have just been told that she only has abot 4 month left after all the treatment nothing has even worked to ease the pain. THis would be the hardest this I will have to face in my life.
Martin

Simcoe, Canada

#178 Dec 26, 2013
My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 breast-bone cancer. She is on clinical trial drugs for both bone and breast. She is in awful pain at night, but can manage throughout the day. She is taking Oxy Contin in small doses as prescribed. She is afraid of getting addicted, but the pills really help. We are a bit heartbroken.
Denise

Niagara Falls, NY

#179 Jan 11, 2014
My childhood friend has stage 4 bone cancer and it's definatly not pretty!! She has done pretty well for awhile but now all of a sudden...she is in a deep state of depression and horrible pain! She and I live in different states so I can't be there for her as I would like. I just keep texting her and facebooking her and she won't reply anymore! It breaks my heart. She was very positive at first.....but now not so much. I just let her know I love her every day....several times a day actually. I am feeling so helpless!!
bhavya upadhyay

Mumbai, India

#180 Jan 18, 2014
hi, how is your mother now? im from dehra dun.My mother was diagnosed breast cancer stage 4 ,bone mets.. we are fighting it,, but the scare of pain remains in me. i would want her to undergo the same as you mentioned
Marcie

Boca Raton, FL

#181 Apr 27, 2014
My sister was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010 and was treated with radiation (even though they suggested chemo). Two years later it was detected in her lung,.... they wanted to do surgery and she opted for radiation.Four months ago, we found out she has stage 4 bone cancer and the oncologists has told her there is nothing more they can do for her. We have called in hospice to the house and they come to help her shower and also delivered a hospital bed for her so that she is more comfortable. They have also provided a wheel chair so that she is able to get out. I took her to the mall yesterday and wheeled her all around for the day. She is in pain but hospice is there to make her comfortable. We don't know how long she has but we want to fill her days with love and happiness. My advise, spend as much time as you can and make their days happy. My sister is only 56 years old. BOTTOM LINE..WE NEED TO FIND A CURE NOW!!!!!
Judah

Ozark, MO

#182 Jun 28, 2014
11/11/13 I was diagnosed with stage 4 bone cancer and given a very poor prognoses of pain and only hope that I would be made comfortable.
2 days age 6/s7/14 I am suddenly cancer free and given no further reason except that it was spontaneous and without any reason what so ever. I am stunned and still shaken up by all of this. Now what, will the horrible and unspeakable pain return? I've said my good bys. I am thrilled but just can't get my head around this. Anyone I can talk too.? 7584
loulou2014

Ireland

#183 Oct 20, 2014
Ok my uncle has stage 4 bone cancer...He was diagnosed last year along with prostate cancer.He has had radiation and was doing ok as far as we knew until last week when we found out it has gone into his rib cage as well...It will go from there into his back....Has anyone any information about this please.
Girish Kwatra

Suri, India

#187 Dec 4, 2014
Cindy Pontiac MI wrote:
My girlfriend had breast cancer a year and a half ago and she has just been diagnosed with Stage IV Bone Cancer. She's been in the hospital for 3 weeks cause they can't seem to keep her calcium level down. She has a positive attitute and believes she has a 50/50 chance of survival. I believe all things are possible with God and prayer. Just put it in God's hands and he will take care of the rest.
We have a similar case, what is the status and functionality of the patient, can you please help
Ian

Newark, NJ

#188 Jan 20, 2015
Found out few weeks ago pa has stage 4 metatastic bone cancer. He's to proud to of let the pain announced earlier.
daddysgirl

Paris, TN

#192 Jun 15, 2015
My dad has stage 4 it went from prostate cancer into his bone they thought he was a good candidate for radiation treatment but then they found it moved to his marrow and have givin him 6 months I don't want to lose my dad for my little girls to lose their grandpa I am good during the day but at night I cry myself to sleep I want my dad to be around for a long time but I don't want him to be in the pain he is in not sure what to do
Jesusgirl

Hanford, CA

#195 Dec 27, 2015
My friend has stage 4 bone cancer I go to church with him and I am stressed idk what to do anymore and my other friend died of this type of cancer on my birthday which is October 30 and I was 15 when it happened I am 16 now
Day

Philippines

#196 Feb 13, 2016
My dad has been diagnosed bone cancer stage IV, I love him very much and all I can do is pray to Jesus that he will heal my dad & give him a chance to live to work also for Gods glory.
Kenzie

Fresno, CA

#197 May 8, 2016
My friend Norman has stage 4 bone cancer and I'm scared and he's doing a bit better but I'm afraid he will be in pain again can anyone help?
Kickcancer

Gosford, Australia

#198 May 16, 2016
My beautiful sister in law was diagnosed in 2009 with breast cancer in that same week she also found out she was pregnant with her second child she did want she felt was best had her baby and did "CHEMO" it was 5 years last year in remission and so blessed to have that filthy disease out of her life for her to enjoy life with her loving husband and 3 beautiful healthy children 9, 6 & 4 only to have found out that this week that horrible disease has riddled her bones they are saying its stage 4 and terminal but we say a big fuck you she will get through this with the power of cannabis oil healthy eating pray and mind and love I believe in her she IS the strongest woman ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bone Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not just pets: Dogs, cats may show way to bette... May '16 Dumb Animals 2
News Knee pain leads to bone cancer diagnosis (May '14) Feb '15 Website Operator 9
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Wish (Jan '15) Feb '15 Soccer Blast 2
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Last Wish (Jan '15) Jan '15 Church Lady 2
News City Council members may be individually liable... (Jul '14) Jul '14 QUITTNER on July ... 2
News Fluoridation of drinking water supplies: tappin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 NuNe4Me 2
News Pets benefitting from vaccines for humans (Mar '14) Mar '14 LIES and GARBAGE 2
More from around the web