Stage 4 Bone Cancer
Karylle

Hillsboro, OR

#154 Oct 12, 2012
My bestfriend's mother had bone cancer too and she was given bisphosphonates for the bone pain. While it may also help prevent osteoporosis, the doctors said she may also be exposed to the potential side effects. It's a good thing she hasn't gone through more pain from bone drugs' adverse effects unlike other people in some reports. We had to check more information online and bumped into some really informational articles at http://www.fosamaxinjurylawsuitcenter.com
marcela moreno

Brownsville, TX

#155 Oct 24, 2012
Shirley Dee wrote:
My aunt has bone cancer and it is at stage 4, seeing her the last couple of weeks has really taken a toll on our family. She has a lot of support from us. We just have to stay prayed up, God has all the answers. But no one wants to see a loved one suffer, and she is in so much pain. Do anyone have any suggestion for our family?
tell god u need her tell god to listen to u pray everyday and keep trying a. Miricle can happen
Liz Mendivil

Los Angeles, CA

#156 Oct 28, 2012
My mom has just found out that she has stage 4 bone cancer, she also has breast cancer. Im only 15 , I have a 4-year-old brother. I dont want to lose my mother, she is the only parent I have. She has been with me ever since I was born, she has never left me, she has always been there for me. Imagine my brother, he sticks by her side no matter what. I have hope that she survive as long as she can because she is the reason why im succeeding in life, why im fighting on. I know its hard, but I at least pray that she can sustain until im 18. Besides my mother, my brother is all I have... Please pray for my mom!! She has a reason to live, its not for me, but for my brother. So please pray for my mom.
GENOSDAD

Marion, IL

#157 Nov 5, 2012
Stage Four Cancer IS WORSE THAN ANY OTHER AND WE NEED TO BE AWARE OF THE SIGNS.
HTTP://StageFourCancer.org
GENO
Rachel

Cincinnati, OH

#158 Nov 20, 2012
Brent McDuffie wrote:
My mother has stage 4 bone cancer that is secondary to her lung cancer. She was on chemo for about a year and then took about 7 months off to help her bone marrow to build up. During that time she has been followed closely with blood test and repeated scans to see if anything was spreading. Now she is back on chemo again and appears weaker and in more pain this time around. I am an Emergency Room/Critical Care nurse and it is still hard for me to accept. My mother is finally in the acceptance stage and realizes that there is no cure, but let me tell you she still works about full time and spends time with her 10 grand kids. She is my inspiration. I have encouraged her to quit her job and get on disability (after working for 35 yrs) she deserves it. My advise is to treat them like they are human, enjoy the time that you are given and let them know that it is not the quantity of life that counts but the QUALITY.
My mother also has stage 4 and they have told me she won't see next year. I was glad to read your post and see the hope your mother still has. I could really use some hope myself.
kipart

Spring Hill, TN

#159 Nov 21, 2012
My mother had a lung cancer tumor on her lower spine and died 43 days later. The pain was terrible. We were able to give her some relief near the end of her time with an epidural. Wish we could have done that sooner. I'm sure the high doses of pain medicine impacts the respiratory system and contributes to death. Posting this incase someone with a similar cancer on the spine could try an epidural for the pain.
Jeannie Tamayo Avila

Demotte, IN

#160 Jan 18, 2013
Hi everyone! I Pray and Hope for all of you going through this heartache with Loved ones. Jesus still heals,and dont question Jesus if people go home with Him. People get TIRED of fighting,and it has nothing to do with their lack of Faith. I dont think its giving up,your just ready!!!! In that many find HOPE,because their journey with pain has ended,and theyu can now rest in Eternity with the Lord!! I say,.. THATS THEE BEST CURE!!!!:))) I was diagnosed recently with a mass in my pelvic.. Jer.29:11 :) Jesus
Lani

San Jose, CA

#161 Jan 18, 2013
Although Fosamax is not linked to bone cancers, people who use this bone medication needs to be aware that it may put them at higher risk of developing esophageal cancers. There are a number of people with esophageal cancer who filed lawsuit against Fosamax manufacturer, Merck & Co. You may refer at http://www.fosamaxinjurylawsutcenter.com/clas... for more information.
donna

Danville, VA

#162 Feb 12, 2013
my mom was prounce with stage 4 bone cancer 3 weeks ago. it has been very hard on us all. do to it be extreme to more extreme doctors did not catch it in time, but pain is so severe she is on the highest dose anybody can take. nothing is working half the time, but we live day by day now, after sitting around and praying we all just realized, no matter what mom said hey day by day we live so why not do it with me, anybody can get in a car accident or walk out of your house not knowing what today or tomorrow brings, we just stared at her and realized mom your right... so pain or not, live day by day love and recieve as much memories as you can, cause you never know what day may bring...
Jesus Heals

Den Haag, Netherlands

#163 Feb 18, 2013
Stage 4 Bone cancer healed in Jesus' Name
Charles Serpa

Houston, TX

#164 Feb 24, 2013
I was diagnosed with stage four bone cancer in my pelvic and l4-l5 spine. The pain in constant and radiates into my lower legs. I have no family support evr since i was diagnosed with HIV 19 years ago. I have had a stroke 6 years ago that caused my kidneys to fail. The cancer is my third strike if you believe in those type of things or scenerios. I DO NOT. My Marine Corps Background and beliefs keep me strong, Keep fighting and be strong in your fight. God bless everyone.
Sylvie

Sudbury, Canada

#165 Feb 25, 2013
donna wrote:
my mom was prounce with stage 4 bone cancer 3 weeks ago. it has been very hard on us all. do to it be extreme to more extreme doctors did not catch it in time, but pain is so severe she is on the highest dose anybody can take. nothing is working half the time, but we live day by day now, after sitting around and praying we all just realized, no matter what mom said hey day by day we live so why not do it with me, anybody can get in a car accident or walk out of your house not knowing what today or tomorrow brings, we just stared at her and realized mom your right... so pain or not, live day by day love and recieve as much memories as you can, cause you never know what day may bring...
Ur soo right Donna im soo sorry about ur mom ...i also have a friend age 48 in the hospital fighting bone cancer stage 4......and all we cxan do is pray and support them....and she even had a broking neck had a surgery in her neck and had screws and bolt put in her neck she has a brace on her neck .....
mughisa

Islamabad, Pakistan

#166 Mar 15, 2013
hiiiiii
margie

Vineland, NJ

#167 Mar 28, 2013
My dad has stage 4 bone cancer to and still doesn't have a clear diagnoses just bone cancer....thank u
sherry clark

Greenville, NC

#168 Apr 4, 2013
Mark Kaiser wrote:
I had stage four bone cancer in my knee, I was six when they found it, I am 19 now and in remission. The cancer has not come back
Hi Mark,PRAISE GOD. How are you in 2013 ?
Hilda

UK

#169 Apr 5, 2013
My boyfriend was diagnosised with stage 4 secondary breast bone me teases, tumors in spine, hip, shoulders. Apparently has had it one year. Undergone 5sessions of radiotherapy. Presently discharged on bone strengthening meds, inflammation meds, very worried about prognosis no length has being given. Can anyone help pls encouragement. Ta Hilda
DAY

United States

#170 Apr 15, 2013
My daughters mother just was diagnosed with Stage 4 Bone cancer. It would be one thing if in one or two bones however it was found in every bone in her body except her skull. It started as breast cancer spread ro lymph nodes and now after teating was found in every bone in her body. I don't know much about bone cancer only breast cancer as my mom has beaten it twice now. Any information from anybody on what I can expect would be a great help and all prayers for her, her family for strength is very much appreciated!
#shecanbeatcancer!
#cancerwontbeather!
Pat

United States

#172 Jun 1, 2013
When is breast cancer stage 4 and bone cancer spine and shoulders is there any good!! Hope!!
ayesha

Mumbai, India

#173 Jun 5, 2013
Samarium therapy in pgi lucknow is the best treatment to relieve pain till the patient survives. Life has to end anyway so why not go with samarium therapy which is painless and makes life back to normal till the patient survies. Chemo is shit. But samarian is a god gift to bone cancer patients of last stage. My mother is under treatment. It has done wonders to relieve her pain.
lisa

Melaka, Malaysia

#174 Jul 3, 2013
Mark Kaiser wrote:
I had stage four bone cancer in my knee, I was six when they found it, I am 19 now and in remission. The cancer has not come back
i would like to know how you surviving that, coz my niece is just 6 years old and dealing with stage 4 bone cancer at her shoulder/hand there, thank you. your story giving me some hope now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bone Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not just pets: Dogs, cats may show way to bette... (May '16) May '16 Dumb Animals 2
News Knee pain leads to bone cancer diagnosis (May '14) Feb '15 Website Operator 9
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Wish (Jan '15) Feb '15 Soccer Blast 2
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Last Wish (Jan '15) Jan '15 Church Lady 2
News City Council members may be individually liable... (Jul '14) Jul '14 QUITTNER on July ... 2
News Fluoridation of drinking water supplies: tappin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 NuNe4Me 2
News Pets benefitting from vaccines for humans (Mar '14) Mar '14 LIES and GARBAGE 2
More from around the web