First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Kirby Jonas

Matawan, NJ

#1 Jan 6, 2007
My friend is in the hospital , and not doing very well . Does anyone reading this have any encouaging news for someone that has stage 4 bone cancer ; I sure pray that you do !!! Thanks !!! Kirby
J Prince

Etobicoke, Canada

#2 May 8, 2007
My mum has stage IV bone cancer. The prognosis is very poor when u are in stage IV..it's more about making the patient comfortable.
My mum was given 2? 4? 6mths max to live. she is now in month 17th.
She attributes it to her faith in prayer, her 2 NEW grandsons and very FEW alt resource like drinking red wheat grass juices and certain vitamins with dr's approval to make sure it does not accelerate her decline.
She gives herself a reason to get up in the morning.
Everyone around her does not allow her to do anything. We just pamper her and spend as much time as we can TOGETHER. Lots of laughter helps! We have the dvd running with alot of comedies fr tv series, movies etc
Sorry for rambling!:(
P.S. Kirby your friend is very lucky to have u in his/her life
J Stowe

Traverse City, MI

#3 May 25, 2007
My sister-in-law was just diagnosed with stage 4 bone cancer. We haven't got the full scope from the doctor, but after reading your note (J Prince) my hopes are high. Thank you for sharing your story.
Mark Kaiser

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2007
I had stage four bone cancer in my knee, I was six when they found it, I am 19 now and in remission. The cancer has not come back
F Sampson

Fort Washington, MD

#5 Aug 2, 2007
My cousin was diagnosed with Stage 4 a few years ago after her breast cancer diagnosis. She participates in a study at NIH in Bethesda, MD. She takes chemo 1x week indefinitely. Her cancer is responding the way it should. She is seldom ever sick. I was informed that there is not a cure in that stage; however, it is treatable. She is doing fine.
Brent McDuffie

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Aug 22, 2007
My mother has stage 4 bone cancer that is secondary to her lung cancer. She was on chemo for about a year and then took about 7 months off to help her bone marrow to build up. During that time she has been followed closely with blood test and repeated scans to see if anything was spreading. Now she is back on chemo again and appears weaker and in more pain this time around. I am an Emergency Room/Critical Care nurse and it is still hard for me to accept. My mother is finally in the acceptance stage and realizes that there is no cure, but let me tell you she still works about full time and spends time with her 10 grand kids. She is my inspiration. I have encouraged her to quit her job and get on disability (after working for 35 yrs) she deserves it. My advise is to treat them like they are human, enjoy the time that you are given and let them know that it is not the quantity of life that counts but the QUALITY.
phyllis

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2007
my man hase muscle invasive bladder cancer that has metastisized in the bone. it has eaten away at his cervical spine hips right clavical almost all of his ribs anterior amd postieror thay want to try a very agressive chemo drug next. his pain ia awful. but he wont give up the fight he also thinks he is gonna be cured. anyone help with ways to help me help him accept no crue possible so he can get his will in order and sign some other important papers for the dr ya know his dnr
dr rajat jindal

Ghaziabad, India

#9 Nov 12, 2007
my father is suffering from metastasis in spine with no primary comfirmed,,,, he has severe pain..... can anyone helppppppp... my cell no. is 09358911753,,,,, i am from india.. pleasse help if any one can
Angus

Canada

#10 Jan 9, 2008
Since you are already in India, you should seek the help of a pranic healer (energy healer). They can work wonders for pain and even aid the patient with the effects of cancer.
Whitney

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2008
Kirby Jonas wrote:
My friend is in the hospital , and not doing very well . Does anyone reading this have any encouaging news for someone that has stage 4 bone cancer ; I sure pray that you do !!! Thanks !!! Kirby

Well I read up on stage 4 survivors and my aunt has just found out that she has stage 4 bone/breast cancer and has had it for a year! So yea jus pray and trust in God with all of your herat and he will come though for you like no doctor can! There are survivors because there is a God!
Whitney

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2008
Well I read up on stage 4 survivors and my aunt has just found out that she has stage 4 bone/breast cancer and has had it for a year! So yea jus pray and trust in God with all of your herat and he will come though for you like no doctor can! There are survivors because there is a God!
Shirley Dee

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 22, 2008
My aunt has bone cancer and it is at stage 4, seeing her the last couple of weeks has really taken a toll on our family. She has a lot of support from us. We just have to stay prayed up, God has all the answers. But no one wants to see a loved one suffer, and she is in so much pain. Do anyone have any suggestion for our family?
Ken Huff

Lexington, VA

#14 May 23, 2008
My Dad found out in Sept. 07 That He has stage 4 prostate cancer.It has spread to His bones and the treatments dont seem to help. The pain is really bad. It is so hard to watch someone that you love be in so much pain.We pray that God will heal Him. But if it is not his will to do so we pray that He will not let Him suffer.We also pray that He will help us to except His will. All We can do is be their for Him.
Lebanon Va.
Cindy Pontiac MI

Utica, MI

#15 Jun 2, 2008
My girlfriend had breast cancer a year and a half ago and she has just been diagnosed with Stage IV Bone Cancer. She's been in the hospital for 3 weeks cause they can't seem to keep her calcium level down. She has a positive attitute and believes she has a 50/50 chance of survival. I believe all things are possible with God and prayer. Just put it in God's hands and he will take care of the rest.
Betty

Halifax, Canada

#16 Jun 5, 2008
My mom has been diagnosed with stage 4 cervic cnacer and it has eaten away at her pelvic bone. She is in pain and has a had time walking without a walker, she is just 62. She swears by the budwig drink, she believes in it and we do too. We all need hope.
Meggan

Pacoima, CA

#17 Jun 24, 2008
My father in law was diagnosed with prostate and stomach cancer in august of 2007. He went through chemo cured his tsomach cancer and had a small surgery and cured his prostate cancer. But now he is suffering in the hospital with cancer in his spine. They have just started radiation but he looks really bad. They said he is in stage four. Our family is heart broken and he says that he is ready to go, he thinks his time is up does anyone have any idea how long he could have left. They mved him from his regular room in the hospital and put him in the older section of the hospital where everyone there looks like there ready to go... We are all scared and dont know what to expect!!!
Rachel

Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines

#18 Jul 13, 2008
Our company cashier has suffering stage 4 bone cancer.
muhammad usman

Pakistan

#19 Aug 5, 2008
my brother is having ca rectum please pray for his cure thanks any way
Dan

Sherbrooke, Canada

#20 Sep 1, 2008
My dad just been diacnose with bone cancer and these posting shure help me understand more on the subject.

thank you for sharring.
Brent McDuffie

Houston, TX

#21 Sep 30, 2008
Brent McDuffie wrote:
My mother has stage 4 bone cancer that is secondary to her lung cancer. She was on chemo for about a year and then took about 7 months off to help her bone marrow to build up. During that time she has been followed closely with blood test and repeated scans to see if anything was spreading. Now she is back on chemo again and appears weaker and in more pain this time around. I am an Emergency Room/Critical Care nurse and it is still hard for me to accept. My mother is finally in the acceptance stage and realizes that there is no cure, but let me tell you she still works about full time and spends time with her 10 grand kids. She is my inspiration. I have encouraged her to quit her job and get on disability (after working for 35 yrs) she deserves it. My advise is to treat them like they are human, enjoy the time that you are given and let them know that it is not the quantity of life that counts but the QUALITY.
I was disgnosed yesterday with stage 4 bone cancer from the lymph nodes that were there when I had the breast cancer removed (or so I thought) and I am really scared. Please give me some hope?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bone Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council members may be individually liable... Jul '14 QUITTNER on July ... 2
Knee pain leads to bone cancer diagnosis (May '14) May '14 jag 3
Fluoridation of drinking water supplies: tappin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 NuNe4Me 2
Pets benefitting from vaccines for humans (Mar '14) Mar '14 LIES and GARBAGE 2
Star survivors help, hinder breast cancer aware... (Oct '13) Oct '13 PFfff 1
Parents of girl, 9, assumed her leg ache was gr... (Oct '12) Sep '13 Barry 2
Wendy Richard: Chemo has hit me for six. But I'... (Feb '09) Sep '13 Draven 2

Bone Cancer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE