Sen. Kennedy's fight

There are 48 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from May 21, 2008, titled Sen. Kennedy's fight. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Yesterday's revelation that Senator Edward Kennedy has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor stunned the state and nation just as it seemed the 76-year-old legislator may have escaped unscathed the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
amandavives

Glens Falls, NY

#43 May 26, 2008
Publius wrote:
<quoted text>
What you deny acceptance of is that the sentiment is shared by millions of us who see the bostard for what he really is.
That there are Camelot (Camel-sot) worshippers like yourself is just one more sad commentary on the success of the Madison Avenue assault on this nation's mentality.
You sound like a women, join me @ www.youtube.com/watch/v=7OU7Nezg7Ls
amandavives

Glens Falls, NY

#44 May 26, 2008
amandavives wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a women, join me @ www.youtube.com/watch/v=7OU7Nezg7Ls
You should join me at www.youtube.com/watch...
amandavives

Glens Falls, NY

#45 May 26, 2008
You certainly did this. www.youtube.com/watch...
Publius

West Chesterfield, MA

#46 May 26, 2008
amandavives wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a women
Obviously being a rich biche has precluded your taking tie to learn good grammar.

Yet another pretender to be ignored.

Since: Jan 08

Reston, VA

#47 May 26, 2008
Publius wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously being a rich biche has precluded your taking tie to learn good grammar.
Yet another pretender to be ignored.
Complaints about grammar from a guy (or kid) who can't spell.
amandavives

Glens Falls, NY

#49 May 27, 2008
bitch did it come up as beyeteecee h
amandavives

Glens Falls, NY

#50 May 27, 2008
I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class, lacking any communication skills!

Since: Oct 07

AOL

#51 May 27, 2008
amandavives wrote:
I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class, lacking any communication skills!
I know I'm tired but am I reading this wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bone Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knee pain leads to bone cancer diagnosis (May '14) Feb '15 Website Operator 9
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Wish Feb '15 Soccer Blast 2
Stage 4 Bone Cancer (Jan '07) Jan '15 Ian 170
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Last Wish Jan '15 Church Lady 2
News City Council members may be individually liable... (Jul '14) Jul '14 QUITTNER on July ... 2
News Fluoridation of drinking water supplies: tappin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 NuNe4Me 2
News Pets benefitting from vaccines for humans (Mar '14) Mar '14 LIES and GARBAGE 2
More from around the web