Sen. Kennedy's fight

Sen. Kennedy's fight

There are 48 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from May 21, 2008, titled Sen. Kennedy's fight. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Yesterday's revelation that Senator Edward Kennedy has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor stunned the state and nation just as it seemed the 76-year-old legislator may have escaped unscathed the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Really now

Albany, NY

#1 May 21, 2008
The Eagle will kiss a** until the very end.

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

Reston, VA

#2 May 21, 2008
"Sen. Kennedy's fight"

"Fight, Fight, Fight!
That's all Democrats ever preach!
So why, when George W. Bush brings the fight to the enemy, do Democrats yell: Peace, Peace, Peace!
No wonder Democrats are viewed as schizophrenic hypocrites!
No right wing ranter

Paris, France

#3 May 23, 2008
A comment on :
"Fight, Fight, Fight!
That's all Democrats ever preach!
So why, when George W. Bush brings the fight to the enemy, do Democrats yell: Peace, Peace, Peace!
No wonder Democrats are viewed as schizophrenic hypocrites!"
Depends on what you're fighting. Kennedy's fights are for the common good of all Americans, not for a bunch of war profiteers (and as an unintended effect, Wahhabi oil sheikhs who spread anti-Americanism all over the world) as are Mr. Bush's. Mr. Heller's mindless, reflexive right-wing rants are ridiculous as well as offensive when applied to a patriotic, hard-working Senator who has served his constituents well, despite Chappaquiddick. Redemption is possible for those who work at it.
Lance Winslow

United States

#4 May 23, 2008
Everyone is talking about poor old Ted Kennedy and no one is talking about all the damage he has done to this nation. It figures, it's his political correct BS, that shields his horrific past, poor judgment and bad legislation.
truth teller

United States

#6 May 23, 2008
Mary Jo Kopechne would be just about old enough to get her own brain tumor about now.
McNasty McCain

Baltimore, MD

#8 May 23, 2008
Publius wrote:
Are we to be subjected to this continuous stream of liberal puke bleeding that serves only as a red herring to distract from real issues?
Just ignore it and let Kennedy dissolve in his cesspit like the turd he is.
(The above post is on PAGE ONE of the comments here.)

If you look at nearly any story about Ted Kennedy here on topix, you’ll see a horrible collection of right-wing hate and truly disgusting “hope-you-die-soon” type insults.

All of this hate being thrown at a man who was just diagnosed as having brain cancer makes me think that today seems like a great day to turn our backs on hate (and conservatives) and make a contribution to a POSITIVE CAUSE such as the Democratic party, your state and local Democratic candidates, and/or moderate-to-liberal causes.

www.democrats.org
www.moveon.org
www.barackobama.com
www.nwf.org (National Wildlife Federation)
www.cancer.org (American Cancer Society)

If conservatives want to play hateful name-calling games because they're losing on the issues, that's okay. However, these same conservatives are earning a new nickname for their party: The REPUGnicans.
Publius

Springfield, MA

#9 May 23, 2008
McNasty McCain wrote:
<quoted text>
(The above post is on PAGE ONE of the comments here.)
If you look at nearly any story about Ted Kennedy here on topix, you’ll see a horrible collection of right-wing hate and truly disgusting “hope-you-die-soon” type insults.
All of this hate being thrown at a man who was just diagnosed as having brain cancer makes me think that today seems like a great day to turn our backs on hate (and conservatives) and make a contribution to a POSITIVE CAUSE such as the Democratic party, your state and local Democratic candidates, and/or moderate-to-liberal causes.
www.democrats.org
www.moveon.org
www.barackobama.com
www.nwf.org (National Wildlife Federation)
www.cancer.org (American Cancer Society)
If conservatives want to play hateful name-calling games because they're losing on the issues, that's okay. However, these same conservatives are earning a new nickname for their party: The REPUGnicans.
I have no party affiliation. Nor do I hate my country.

What I do hate is buttholes like Kennedy who do hate this country.

And National Wildlife Federation????? Land grabbers, along with Sierra Club, World Wildlife Federation and a host of others that prey upon the well intentioned.

What YOU need to do is get your head out of the sand and see that our country is being sold out by congressional whores of BOTH MAJOR "PARTIES".

But I believe I waste my time here arguing against a mindset.
Publius

Springfield, MA

#10 May 23, 2008
McNasty McCain wrote:
<quoted text>
Insert your favorite bleeding heart tripe here:_________
You are obviously in desperate search of someone to hate. Look no further than the Hyannis compound when FatBoy is there.

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

Reston, VA

#11 May 23, 2008
McNasty McCain wrote:
<quoted text>
(The above post is on PAGE ONE of the comments here.)
If you look at nearly any story about Ted Kennedy here on topix, you’ll see a horrible collection of right-wing hate and truly disgusting “hope-you-die-soon” type insults.
All of this hate being thrown at a man who was just diagnosed as having brain cancer makes me think that today seems like a great day to turn our backs on hate (and conservatives) and make a contribution to a POSITIVE CAUSE such as the Democratic party, your state and local Democratic candidates, and/or moderate-to-liberal causes.
www.democrats.org
www.moveon.org
www.barackobama.com
www.nwf.org (National Wildlife Federation)
www.cancer.org (American Cancer Society)
If conservatives want to play hateful name-calling games because they're losing on the issues, that's okay. However, these same conservatives are earning a new nickname for their party: The REPUGnicans.
Okay, "McNasty", so how much did YOU contribute to all these silly Liberal causes you list?

Since: May 08

Chicopee, MA

#12 May 24, 2008
McNasty McCain wrote:
<quoted text>
(The above post is on PAGE ONE of the comments here.)
If you look at nearly any story about Ted Kennedy here on topix, you’ll see a horrible collection of right-wing hate and truly disgusting “hope-you-die-soon” type insults.
All of this hate being thrown at a man who was just diagnosed as having brain cancer makes me think that today seems like a great day to turn our backs on hate (and conservatives) and make a contribution to a POSITIVE CAUSE such as the Democratic party, your state and local Democratic candidates, and/or moderate-to-liberal causes.
www.democrats.org
www.moveon.org
www.barackobama.com
www.nwf.org (National Wildlife Federation)
www.cancer.org (American Cancer Society)
If conservatives want to play hateful name-calling games because they're losing on the issues, that's okay. However, these same conservatives are earning a new nickname for their party: The REPUGnicans.
I prefer REPUGNANTCANS,has a more truthfull tone,don't you think?
Gwillam Griffith

Nashua, NH

#13 May 24, 2008
Though I am an Independent, I really despise DEMOCRAPS like His Malignancy, Senator Edward Moore Kennedy.

I am truly enjoying the fact that villainous Ted, an adulterer, liar, and murderer, will slowly devolve into a paralyzed, drooling, babbling, terrified moron, trembling with seizures before expiring in exquisite agony.

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

Reston, VA

#14 May 24, 2008
Gwillam Griffith wrote:
Though I am an Independent, I really despise DEMOCRAPS like His Malignancy, Senator Edward Moore Kennedy.
I am truly enjoying the fact that villainous Ted, an adulterer, liar, and murderer, will slowly devolve into a paralyzed, drooling, babbling, terrified moron, trembling with seizures before expiring in exquisite agony.
"Gwillam Griffith", don't be so shy.
You can let go of inhibitions (this being the Internet).
It's okay to be more forthcoming.
Try not to hold back.
Tell us what you really think.
amandavives

Glens Falls, NY

#15 May 24, 2008
GMHeller wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gwillam Griffith", don't be so shy.
You can let go of inhibitions (this being the Internet).
It's okay to be more forthcoming.
Try not to hold back.
Tell us what you really think.
What a thug, one of the most vicious comments I have read. judge, less thee be judged.

Since: Oct 07

AOL

#16 May 24, 2008
Lance Winslow wrote:
Everyone is talking about poor old Ted Kennedy and no one is talking about all the damage he has done to this nation. It figures, it's his political correct BS, that shields his horrific past, poor judgment and bad legislation.
People are talking just NOT the media, if I hear legendary icon one more time I'm going to be sick. As I see it he's done nothing for this nation except try to give it away.
Gwillam Griffith

Nashua, NH

#17 May 24, 2008
amandavives wrote:
<quoted text>What a thug, one of the most vicious comments I have read. judge, less thee be judged.
The real passage, madam, is "Judge not LEST ye be judged."

I don't believe in the Bible, Jesus or god for that matter, so I can judge anyone that I wish to judge. That said, I judge that Edward Moore Kennedy is one of the worst examples of humanity to have ever lived, and he deserves whatever he gets, including brain cancer.

I suggest that you read about a woman named Mary Jo Kopechne. Senator Edward Moore Kennedy allowed her to suffocate inside his 1967 Oldsmobile submarine, and then lied his way out of it. Read about his first wife, Joan. Ted used to beat on her with is fists. That is called "domestic violence" these days. Ted also whored around on her, and it is rumored that he gave her gonorrhea; what a wonderful present to give your wife. His appetite for loose sluts is enormous, joking with someone we both are acquainted with that he had bedded over 1000 women as a Senator.

What a wonderful example for people to follow and admire; the man is a human pig with the morals of a goat. He is also a hypocrite of the first degree; read the following.

Edward Moore Kennedy owns an Uzi submachine gun that is fully automatic. He wants to deny everyone else in the country the right to keep and bear arms, but he can own an automatic weapon because he is so much better than us. It's too bad someone didn't shoot him in the head years ago.

Oh well, all the guns and money in the world aren't going to save that evil bastard from an exquisitely tormenting, pain filled death, a punishment justly deserved, considering his loathsome personal actions.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say, as Teddy convulses violently at Cape Cod, a domicile bought and paid for with bootlegger's money.

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

Reston, VA

#18 May 24, 2008
Calli6 wrote:
<quoted text>
People are talking just NOT the media, if I hear legendary icon one more time I'm going to be sick. As I see it he's done nothing for this nation except try to give it away.
Also, have you noticed that nowhere in ANY of the Main Stream Media coverage of Teddy Kennedy's current medical problems is mention of the man's alcoholism and how 55 years of benders may have contributed to the malignant tumor in his parietal lobe.
As if regularly pickling one's brain is not eventually going to have serious consequences.
Also, no reportage in MSM on what percentage of others in final stage alcoholism might be suffering brain tumors similar to that afflicting Kennedy.

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

Reston, VA

#19 May 24, 2008
Gwillam Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
Edward Moore Kennedy owns an Uzi submachine gun that is fully automatic.
Do you know this for fact?
If it's true, does Teddy have a permit to own or License To Carry in Massachusetts or Virginia (his metro DC residence)?

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

Reston, VA

#20 May 24, 2008
Gwillam Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
The real passage, madam, is "Judge not LEST ye be judged."
"Amandavives", are you going to let a total stranger get away with calling you "madam"?
(As though you were someone's matronly maiden aunt!)
At least insist on being called "Mademoiselle"!
Gwillam Griffith

Nashua, NH

#21 May 25, 2008
GMHeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know this for fact?
If it's true, does Teddy have a permit to own or License To Carry in Massachusetts or Virginia (his metro DC residence)?
It's very late, but I must answer this.

Do I, Gwillam Griffith, know this for a fact, personally?

Truthfully, no, I do not, as I have not seen Edward Kennedy's alleged Uzi. I was told this by a mutual friend who said he has seen it on the back seat of his limousine and that Edward showed it to him. He is the same man who stated to me that the Senator has had sex with 1,000 women. This man is not one to be doubted, he is a very successful, honest lawyer (incredible) and his word is absolute iron.

I do in fact know Senator Edward Moore Kennedy, and he knows who I am. I also know that he owns a lot of weapons, one of which is an Armalite AR-15 rifle, chambered in .223. He also owns several AKMs, 7.62 mm caliber, which he voted to deny to the rest of the population. Ted likes guns, and has a pile of them, for they are an extension of his penis, apparently. For the record, we do not like each other, at all, and I am sure he wishes the same maladies upon me as I wish on him.

No, I am of no relation to Mary Jo Kopechne, if that is what you are thinking.

Luckily, I am nearly 20 years younger than Edward, in good health, and I will enjoy outliving him. I hate the very air that he breathes, and I wish him dead.
amandavives

Glens Falls, NY

#22 May 25, 2008
Gwillam Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
The real passage, madam, is "Judge not LEST ye be judged."
I don't believe in the Bible, Jesus or god for that matter, so I can judge anyone that I wish to judge. That said, I judge that Edward Moore Kennedy is one of the worst examples of humanity to have ever lived, and he deserves whatever he gets, including brain cancer.
I suggest that you read about a woman named Mary Jo Kopechne. Senator Edward Moore Kennedy allowed her to suffocate inside his 1967 Oldsmobile submarine, and then lied his way out of it. Read about his first wife, Joan. Ted used to beat on her with is fists. That is called "domestic violence" these days. Ted also whored around on her, and it is rumored that he gave her gonorrhea; what a wonderful present to give your wife. His appetite for loose sluts is enormous, joking with someone we both are acquainted with that he had bedded over 1000 women as a Senator.
What a wonderful example for people to follow and admire; the man is a human pig with the morals of a goat. He is also a hypocrite of the first degree; read the following.
Edward Moore Kennedy owns an Uzi submachine gun that is fully automatic. He wants to deny everyone else in the country the right to keep and bear arms, but he can own an automatic weapon because he is so much better than us. It's too bad someone didn't shoot him in the head years ago.
Oh well, all the guns and money in the world aren't going to save that evil bastard from an exquisitely tormenting, pain filled death, a punishment justly deserved, considering his loathsome personal actions.
Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say, as Teddy convulses violently at Cape Cod, a domicile bought and paid for with bootlegger's money.
Thats my version(American)not biblical,it was a mean retort,period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bone Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stage 4 Bone Cancer (Jan '07) Dec '15 Jesusgirl 172
News Knee pain leads to bone cancer diagnosis (May '14) Feb '15 Website Operator 9
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Wish (Jan '15) Feb '15 Soccer Blast 2
News Eminem Grants Terminally Ill Fan's Last Wish (Jan '15) Jan '15 Church Lady 2
News City Council members may be individually liable... (Jul '14) Jul '14 QUITTNER on July ... 2
News Fluoridation of drinking water supplies: tappin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 NuNe4Me 2
News Pets benefitting from vaccines for humans (Mar '14) Mar '14 LIES and GARBAGE 2
More from around the web