Stella Boonshoft Becomes Body-Image H...

Stella Boonshoft Becomes Body-Image Hero After Posting Bikini Picture on Her Blog

There are 1 comment on the People story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Stella Boonshoft Becomes Body-Image Hero After Posting Bikini Picture on Her Blog. In it, People reports that:

A New York college student who started a blog on self-acceptance in order to help other young women deal with body image taunts has become a viral hero to many for her frank and powerful online discussion about her weight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.

PAA

Rouse Hill, Australia

#1 Oct 23, 2012
She is unhealthy, but if she's comfortable with that, then no worries. This website blog has summed up abuse and self deception of the term 'real woman' very well. Interesting but honest read. It will tread on some toes! I certainly gave the article a 'Like'!

lifenergy.com .au/blog/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Body Image Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body Image: CNY Media Women Weigh In Aug '17 Comrade deBlowzio 4
News This Independence Day, Free Yourself from Body ... Jul '17 Humanspirit 1
He Won't Like You B/C You're Destined To Be Fat (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kali225 1
Authentic Beauty Skincare products (Mar '15) Feb '17 momof2cute 2
News Danielle's Place set to reopen in March (Feb '17) Feb '17 in Charge 1
In desperate need of female participants (over... (Feb '17) Feb '17 researcher_pm 1
News Why Men Have More Body Image Issues Than Ever (Jan '17) Jan '17 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web