Bladder cancer on the rise

Bladder cancer on the rise

There are 9 comments on the SouthCoastToday.com story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Bladder cancer on the rise. In it, SouthCoastToday.com reports that:

DEAR DR. DONOHUE: Will you please write an article on bladder cancer? How is it treated? How do you tell if you have it? What is the life expectancy with bladder cancer? - M.A. Bladder cancer is the fourth most common male cancer and the 13th most common female cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthCoastToday.com.

WML

Surprise, AZ

#1 Jan 4, 2010
Dear MA. I had a high PSA, and while looking at the prostate(all non invasive procedure), which was enlarged,my urologist continued into the bladder where he found a cancerous tumor. It was removed a few days later, non invasively. It came back twice in about 12 month periods. Those 2 times was removed as an out patient. In by 7am and home by 11am. I've been cancer free for 9 years now. After my first surgery, I was getting checked every 3 months, then every 6 months and now once a year. Believe me when I tell you, it,s an easy non invasive procedure. The earlier, the better, just get checked out NOW!!! Good luck, WML
Kim

New York, NY

#4 Dec 16, 2011
For some diabetics who used Actos (see http://www.rotlaw.com/actos/ )to treat their condition, they found themselves afflicted with bladder cancer. Studies have shown that there is a link between the use of the drug and the incidence of bladder cancer as well as heart failure.
Alden B

San Jose, CA

#5 Mar 22, 2013
More and more people, especially older adults, are complaining of bladder problems and urinary incontinence is one of them. This urinary problem may also come as a symptom of bladder cancer. Most older women though, or those who may have given birth multiple times, develop a form of incontinence which, in recent years, is commonly addressed by surgery involving mesh implants. While they may benefit certain patients, I read some posts at bladdermeshlawsuit.us/ what-makes-transvaginal-mesh-d angerous/ that describe the safety of these implants in a different light.
pray

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Prayers
Dexter
#7 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 23, 2013
Dexter wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Hey, limpdick! QUIT SMOKING!!!! Then you will not have to post spam to a company that will steal other limpdick smokers money when they buy the fake medication to get wood.

Since: Sep 13

Bangalore, India

#9 Oct 17, 2013
Bladder cancer is relatively common and can be difficult to prevent. Although 70% bladder cancer are non-invasive and superficial, the remaining 30% are of the invasive kind and may even require the removal of bladder as well as other organs surrounding the bladder.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 13, 2016
sammintu1985 wrote:
Bladder cancer is relatively common and can be difficult to prevent. Although 70% bladder cancer are non-invasive and superficial, the remaining 30% are of the invasive kind and may even require the removal of bladder as well as other organs surrounding the bladder.
Do you know of any other treatments, depending on stage?....
PFfff

Palmyra, NJ

#11 Apr 17, 2016
pray wrote:
Prayers
Did they help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

bladder cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moon seeks another - win' (Sep '10) Aug '17 Eclipse cloudy 4
News Ex- Raider GM seeks another - win' (Oct '10) Apr '16 will China tricky... 4
Bladder Cancer (Jun '15) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 2
viagra 'linked to hearing loss' (Apr '16) Apr '16 Rasmussen 1
News Go-slow approach can work for some prostate-can... (May '08) Jan '16 Britt 19
News U.S. scientists successfully turn human cancer ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 SpaceBlues 3
News Actos Lawsuits Move Forward, as Bernstein Liebh... (Aug '13) Nov '14 user 3
More from around the web