birth control and breast size
Laura Jean

Bronx, NY

#45 Oct 16, 2009
Jam wrote:
I just started the birth control pill, i've been on it for two months now and my breasts increased by one cup size, but they are very tender. I wouldnt count on birth control to increase your breast size if you're unhappy with it now, but you never now. I am stopping birth control now because i hate the other side effects i've been having, mainly i feel depressed. I hope it works for you, i personally would like to find an effective form of non hormonal birthcontrol.
I've been on it for about a month and I feel like my breast are getting a little bit bigger, but at the same time there really tender and like you I don't think i like the other side effects. I'm bitchy all the time, I feel groggy and it sucks really bad.
lauren

Hackettstown, NJ

#46 Oct 21, 2009
okay. my doctor put me on tri-lo-sprintec for some dumbbb reason ovbiously to whats been being said about it. BUT do my boobs get bigger from it? THAD BE GREAT
Helppppp

Newark, NJ

#47 Oct 24, 2009
Any natural ways......?
LAURA

Altamonte Springs, FL

#48 Oct 28, 2009
APPERANTLY YOU JUST CANT WIN. BUT YOU GUYS JUST SCARED ME SHITLESS OF USING any B.C.
Helppppp

United States

#49 Oct 28, 2009
why wud u wanna reduce themmm :/
mary

Tempe, AZ

#50 Oct 31, 2009
nicole wrote:
OH, SERIOUSLY PAUL, WHATS WITH THE JUDGEMENTAL BULLSHIT? I BELIEVE IN GOD. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, HE DOESNT STOP BAD THINGS FROM HAPPENING IN THE WORLD. AND HE DOESNT STOP WOMEN FROM GETTING PREGNANT OR RAPED OR FUCKED OVER BY MEN. SO UNLESS YOU KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE TO BE A GIRL (AND TRUST ME ITS SO MUCH HARDER THAN BEING A GUY) THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
Nicole, I couldn't have said it better!!!!!!!!
galpal2009

United States

#51 Nov 10, 2009
nikki wrote:
hi can i have the name of the birthcontrol pill that increased your breast size
Paraguard, the IUD, is non hormonal and lasts up to 12 years! I am 25 and never had children and it DIDN'T hurt going in. I HIGHLY recommend it.
courtney

Morgan Hill, CA

#52 Nov 13, 2009
nicole wrote:
OH, SERIOUSLY PAUL, WHATS WITH THE JUDGEMENTAL BULLSHIT? I BELIEVE IN GOD. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, HE DOESNT STOP BAD THINGS FROM HAPPENING IN THE WORLD. AND HE DOESNT STOP WOMEN FROM GETTING PREGNANT OR RAPED OR FUCKED OVER BY MEN. SO UNLESS YOU KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE TO BE A GIRL (AND TRUST ME ITS SO MUCH HARDER THAN BEING A GUY) THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
oh my god, AMEN. you're so so so right. i majorly respect your opinion.
lbee

Canada

#53 Nov 30, 2009
Jane wrote:
For the first couple of months of taking the birth control by breast size increased from an A to full B cup but after the fourth month, my breasts reduced drastically to a tiny A cup, it seems like I just have a nipple now. My clitoris however, has tripled in size and is beginning to take on the resemblance of a baby penis. On a brighter note the bigger clitoris has enhanced sensitivity and my boyfriend has no problems finding it now.
Also my face complexion has become flawless.
LMFAOFAMFOAMO WHAT THE FAAACK
A BABY PENIS :| LFMAOFSKDF
might wanna get that checked out dude ahahah wow wtf
Monika

Radcliff, KY

#54 Dec 6, 2009
I was on ortho Tri-cyclen for the first time, I was on it for about a month and it did nothing but made my breast unbelievably sore! and I hated it. I talked to my GYN doctor and he told me that Yazmin has a high dose of estrogen and no male hormones like Yazz and Ortho Tri-cyclen does. Also Yazmin is a water-based pill which you wont gain weight. I've been on it for about a month and a half now, and my favorite 34B bra is very snug and I'm busting out of it. My boyfriend has seen the difference and I know they are still growing.
I noticed some people have said that their breast are very sore, well there is a way to massage the breast to make it not sore. My boyfriend massages them for me and it really makes a difference, I'm pain-free. But I wouldn't know if everyone should try this, cause I have been getting bad side effects too, but it's not too bad. I have a slight emotional depression now, I tend to act depressed more, but there is no reason for me to be. Hopefully it goes away soon.
tri-sprintec

Clarksburg, MD

#55 Dec 15, 2009
Hey,
So I was on ortho tri cyclin for about 2 years, during that time by breast size increased by a cup. I got off of birth control for about 5 months because I wasn't having sex and I didnt feel like taking it anymore. As soon as i got off of it, my breast size decreased a cup size and i haven't gotten my period since I stopped taking Ortho Tri- Cyclin. It's the 5 month since stopped use (still haven't gotten a period. Ive taken 4 pregnancy tests...all negative) and now I'm back on bc but this time on tri-sprintec.

Will my period come back regularly? Im hoping I'll get it as a result of taking birth control again.

And does tri-sprintec also increase breast size?
Amanda

United States

#56 Jan 14, 2010
I suggest looking up "easycurves" it is an exercise program/ device that increases n lifts breasts by working the muscles under n around your breasts. This could be another possible option rather then hormonal pills or surgery. The program only calls for five minites a day. I tried it for a short time n saw results, I only stopped because I usually have trouble sticking with any exercise program. It wasn't difficult, even for me n I have hardly any pectoral muscles. As for hormonal birth control methods, I was previously on a few different pills, after I discontinued use, I noticed a decrease in size (small but noticable to me) n a little bit of sagging ( I'm 20, so it really shouldn't be from age). I recently started using the Nuva ring again n have noticed they look bigger n feel firmer again, however I could have just gained weight n not noticed. I think it is the birth control though, my clothes all fit the same (except bras). Unlike other posters, however, there were not bothersome side effects for me, as many said these medications effect everyone differently. Good luck.
Lisa

Noble Park, Australia

#57 Jan 28, 2010
I just recently turned 18 and Im starting to get concerned about my breast size.I hate my breast they are so small! It starting to make me feel less feminine about myself. I just wish they were just a little bit bigger so it can actually fill up my whole bra.

P.S can you go on the birth control pills even if youre not sexually active yet and only wants to go on it for other medical reasons such as clearer skin,to increase breast size, less period cramps ?
Tiffany

Scottsdale, AZ

#58 Jan 29, 2010
Which pill were you on?
Tiffany

Scottsdale, AZ

#59 Jan 29, 2010
Carrie wrote:
I don't agree with Paul by any means, but Steph, if you're going to call someone an idiot, make sure you know the difference between your and you're. I just stopped orthotricyclen. While on it, though, my boobs got much bigger, from a full B to a small D. No pain involved! I also had very few side effects, not to mention better skin and no more cramps. Go for it, Becca. Much cheaper than a boob job. However, I'm a runner and hate having big boobs, so I'm off the pill now, wondering if they will ever go back to normal. Does anyone know?
Which pill were you on?
Jessie

San Diego, CA

#60 Feb 16, 2010
I have been taking birth control for about a year now. My cup size has increased from a large A to a small C. I am considering going off of the pill because there is no real use for it right now, but my question is, will my boobs become smaller again?
MADDY

West End, Australia

#61 Mar 1, 2010
I took Yasmin for a year and my breast's got huge. x
Baaa

United States

#62 Mar 21, 2010
nicole wrote:
OH, SERIOUSLY PAUL, WHATS WITH THE JUDGEMENTAL BULLSHIT? I BELIEVE IN GOD. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, HE DOESNT STOP BAD THINGS FROM HAPPENING IN THE WORLD. AND HE DOESNT STOP WOMEN FROM GETTING PREGNANT OR RAPED OR FUCKED OVER BY MEN. SO UNLESS YOU KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE TO BE A GIRL (AND TRUST ME ITS SO MUCH HARDER THAN BEING A GUY) THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
lol because you've been both a man and a woman so we should trust you when you say being a woman is more difficult?=] don't cry lil buddy
I was wondering if bc does anything to affect the permenant size of a girls boobs while she is still growing naturally
Desi_m_c

Yuma, AZ

#63 Mar 28, 2010
actually seasonique has made my boobs grow two cup sizes i went from an 36 A to a 36 C and my bf loves them a lil advice have fun with your current body before u become oversized later in life

another tip for girls lacking in the butt area collard greens are really good for a big ass

im currently a 36 24 36
nena

Attleboro, MA

#64 Mar 28, 2010
whats the birth control name you used tht made ur breasts grow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birth Control Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heavy bleeding and cramping after Mirena removal (Dec '12) 21 hr Miri 254
Ortho Tricyclen Lo... (Jan '07) Feb 22 Alexandra 137
After effects of Mirena Removed (Feb '10) Feb 22 sweetgagirl 1,597
blood clots w/ortho tricyclen lo (Feb '08) Feb 20 Zoe E-L 265
Trinessa- VERY different from Ortho Tri Cyclen (Apr '10) Feb 19 NaudiaH 57
Sex Drive on the Copper IUD (Nov '06) Feb 19 YesWeCan 866
calling all women with the MIRENA IUD (May '07) Feb 17 EHA 1,812
More from around the web