Need serious advice- Dating
Sucker79

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Ok I met this girl in summer 11. She was supposedly a decent, hardworking, independent person. Well since allowing her to live with me over a year she cannot hold a job (although she had one for 10+ yrs before me!) She gets fired from everyplace she gets hired! I think she intentionally sabotages her jobs. Shes told me I should be greatful I make 3x more a yr than she ever has. My family cannot stand her at all shes pushy with being close with them and invasive. Basically she had me fooled now since being with me she cant hold work, got a medical marjuana card smokes pot all day, was hospitalized end of summer for over a half a month, now dx bipolar! So on top of all her meds and her huge pot habit, shes applied for SSDI and SSI and let me tell you she expects that I have to support her til her SSDI goes through! But even then its like $750 a month! Shes controlling, I feel like Im living a nightmare! She smokes and expects I provide that too. Im wondering opinions of how bad is this gonna get seriously? I need advice!
Nutz

South Africa

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Ummm, dude, RUN! You know it too. She is not your responsibility. Has she got family or something?

It will get worse and once you are a total shell, financially strapped and a broken person, she will skip onto the next poor guy. That's if she doesn't have one lined up already.
Nutz to You

Mokena, IL

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Sucker79 wrote:
Ok I met this girl in summer 11. She was supposedly a decent, hardworking, independent person. Well since allowing her to live with me over a year she cannot hold a job (although she had one for 10+ yrs before me!) She gets fired from everyplace she gets hired! I think she intentionally sabotages her jobs. Shes told me I should be greatful I make 3x more a yr than she ever has. My family cannot stand her at all shes pushy with being close with them and invasive. Basically she had me fooled now since being with me she cant hold work, got a medical marjuana card smokes pot all day, was hospitalized end of summer for over a half a month, now dx bipolar! So on top of all her meds and her huge pot habit, shes applied for SSDI and SSI and let me tell you she expects that I have to support her til her SSDI goes through! But even then its like $750 a month! Shes controlling, I feel like Im living a nightmare! She smokes and expects I provide that too. Im wondering opinions of how bad is this gonna get seriously? I need advice!
You really want someone's opinion about how bad this is gonna get? WOW - you must be catching heck of a contact high. Why would you think that this level of destructive and manipulative behaviour on her part is acceptable? It is really simple, call the police as backup and kick her out. Quit all contact with her! How bad can it get - incomprehendable. Your emotional, physical, and financial health will be destroyed, your family will avoid you at all costs because she is destroying you. Get out of this mess, Get out now. She will manage just fine - and you in turn will get your life back.
Reread what Nutz wrote - her perspective is priceless.
Isabella

UK

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Sucker79 wrote:
read all the other posts on this site, bp cheating spouse and bp is causing my divorce are good posts to start with. It will only get worse. The manipulation, then lies, debt and cheating. End the relationship now whilst you're strong and not too emotionally/financially involved. You have clarity of the situation now, use it and be brave. You don't want to be frequenting this site in 5 years time with your life in tatters.
Abraham

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2012
thank to mr emma henry, i am glad and happy, thank u for helping me geting dis job i hv pass d interview in d company and i was told to come on d 2nd of jan.. Thank u so much sir.. From abraham

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bipolar Disorder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bipolar ex stole my happiness 9 hr reality 137
Lithium and chantix Thu renaemarinelli 3
Bipolar relationship nightmare Wed Single 17 1
do all bipolar relationships end in disaster? (Sep '09) Feb 21 Scotticidal 5,740
Stop believing everything the internet experts ... Feb 18 hunterjuly 1
Doubts about Seasonal Affective Disorder. Feb 17 hunterjuly 1
Study finds "Seasonal affective disorder" does ... Feb 17 hunterjuly 1
More from around the web