How to survive psychiatry
Survivor of psychiatry

San Clemente, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2012
First you need to know the truth of it:

Quick Facts about Psychiatry

While posing as “authorities” on the mind and mental health, psychiatry has no scientific basis for any of its treatments or methods. Presented herein is specific evidence debunking several of the main claims and methods of this pseudo-science.

real Disease vs. Mental “Disorder”

Psychiatric disorders are not medical diseases. There are no lab tests, brain scans, X-rays or chemical imbalance tests that can verify any mental disorder is a physical condition. This is not to say that people do not get depressed, or that people can’t experience emotional or mental duress, but psychiatry has repackaged these emotions and behaviors as “disease” in order to sell drugs. This is a brilliant marketing campaign, but it is not science.

This site will explain it.
http://www.cchr.org/quick-facts/introduction....
Survivor of psychiatry

San Clemente, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Then get the medical FACTS:

"Antipsychotic" drugs such as Risperdal, Zyprexa, Seroquel and Geodon are used literally to chemically lobotomize millions of adults and children because the resulting apathy and indifference are seen as an improvement over their previously distressed and distressing state of mind or behavior. Millions more adults take "tranquilizers" like Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin and Valium, suppressing their overall brain function in order to reduce feelings of anxiety. A large percentage of our nation's children have their spontaneity reduced or even crushed by stimulant drugs such as Ritalin, Concerta, Adderall and Strattera, causing them to become more docile and more obsessively attentive to rote work.

Despite all the propaganda, antidepressants such Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft and Cymbalta have no scientifically demonstrable effectiveness and are proven to cause suicidality, as well as violence and mania. They too "work" by causing mental disabilities such as apathy and euphoria that are misinterpreted as improvements. Meanwhile, their continued widespread use is determined in part by the fact that withdrawal produces severe psychiatric symptoms, including anxiety and depression. In short, it is too difficult and painful for people to stop taking them.

hERE IS A STARTING POINT:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-peter-breggi...
Survivor of psychiatry

San Clemente, CA

#3 Jul 11, 2012
My so called "bipolar" that only got worse with drugging and withdrawal from drugs they wanted to force medicate me behind the locked doors when I went to the hospital for "help" cause I refused a nasty medication.

Now I know the truth thanks to the abuse and there refusal to let me call the human rights number on the patient bill of rights and looking on google for human rights mental health !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bipolar Disorder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating Bipolar People - What you should Know (Mar '10) 6 hr Lovecan 551
do all bipolar relationships end in disaster? (Sep '09) 19 hr jmc 4,151
Does a Bipolar person REALLY love someone else?... Wed Kiniz 96
What my bipolar gf did has left me sooo wounded... (Jun '12) Tue rut 235
psychiatric drugs - chemical lobotomies (Jun '12) Jul 23 Estrella1 34
Abilify detox and withdrawal Jul 23 hunter 1
Pharmaceuticals spent 19 times money on self p... Jul 23 hunter 1
More from around the web