My son is back in nappys

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

Linda

London, UK

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Hello is it wrong to put my son in nappys and plastic baby pants i caught him masturbating so to teach him a lesson iav put him bk in terry nappys for a month with plastic baby pants oh by the way he is 14
paul

UK

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
Hello is it wrong to put my son in nappys and plastic baby pants i caught him masturbating so to teach him a lesson iav put him bk in terry nappys for a month with plastic baby pants oh by the way he is 14
..hi linda my mum made me wear nappies and rubber pants when i was young.for bed wetting as i got older she made fun of me to my sisters she even made me wear knickers over my nappies now at 59 i still wear nappies and plastic pants yor son may end up like me love paul x
Steve

Pudsey, UK

#3 Aug 8, 2013
I wore nappies during my teens because of my constant bedwetting. I am 50 now and have been back in nappies at night for some time now. The only problem I see with putting your son back in nappies is that he may well develop a liking for them and become AB or DL if that isn't a worry then fine. I know that my childhood and teenage bedwetting and the way my folkd dealt with it had a definate effect on me. I just grew so used to being wet at night I never really tried to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Incontinence cured 15 min chinababy888 2
waterproof plastic pants and matrress protector 24 min melanie j 1
terry nappies and adult rubbers on washlines. (Dec '13) 28 min Andrew8443 121
who has younger siblings who are dry? 52 min stephen w 5
Genuine bedwetters what do you wear at night? (Jan '14) 58 min Andrew8443 73
Bedwetting Age Check (Oct '09) 1 hr stephen w 75
How do you feel about being a bedwetter 20 hr bedwetterr 9

Bedwetting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE