smacked bed wetter
alex

UK

#1 Apr 24, 2010
when i was 5 to 9 in the 60-70s i wet the bed i was smacked belted and slippered at bed time for this and made to wear cloth nappies. i was also smacked frequ ly for misbehaviou at home and school.we moved around 74 and i had my own room i was not smacked as much unless for something serious,i stopped wetting the bed.we had proviously lived in a small flat with 5 of us and mum and step dad he i did nt get on with,now in a 4 bed ouncil house. i was still caned,straped slippered at school but not as frequet. than at 11 and a few mths i had been in frequet trouble in 1st year high school my sister was 13 now and it was decided she start smacking me again i was slippered o h k bare botom almost daily within a couple of weeks i strared wetting the bed again so got slippered for that as well till i was 16.she was also in charge of my 2 younger brothers they were slippered but only occasinally.we wereall slippered ohk bare bottom .i also was put in nappies t night after a slippering nightly well thats my of laoded fact story at a time when smacking was encoagedand the norm at home and scool
Hewholovestobewe t

Motherwell, UK

#3 May 7, 2010
When I was a kid I often got my nose rubbed in my wet bed and a good smacking at the same time. I was usually made to sleep in the same unchanged wet bed the following night. Punishing a bedwetter does no good at all. Gradually I just got used to being wet at night and then started to enjoy it. I'm in my late 40's now and still wet the bed. I am sure that this is due to my childhood experiences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am an adult bedwetter (Feb '09) 2 hr Stevewet 725
Bedwetting 2 hr Stevewet 9
Anybody who wears nappies in Dublin, Ireland (Apr '13) 11 hr baba 182
Do women put there guys in nappys (Aug '13) 18 hr Antony Glasgow 77
Pull my Rubbers down (Aug '14) 22 hr Steve in Glasgow 25
Anyone diapered? Tue katherin 47
lil girls that misbehave get spanked (Apr '14) Tue katherin 79
More from around the web