Any genuine bedwetters out here at all?

Any genuine bedwetters out here at all?

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2013
I haven't seen many people who are and there can't just be a couple of us. Post here if you are or just want to chat about anything (except all this fetish rubbish)

Alice, xxx
ric99

Ruskington, UK

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Hi Alice, there are quite a few of us genuine wetters here, and more who have stopped posting because of the invasion of ABDLs. I wet 24/7 due to Cerebral Palsy.

“It's only me!!!”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 27, 2013
I wet 24/7 due to a weak bladder
bedwetter12uk

Maidstone, UK

#4 Aug 28, 2013
been a bed and pants wetter all my life so I am real
jon

Enfield, UK

#5 Aug 28, 2013
bedwetter12uk wrote:
me to and been in nappies most of my life
Steve

Lowestoft, UK

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Another genuine bedwetter here. I've wet my bed most of my life and sleep in nappies every night. I am 50
Steve

Lowestoft, UK

#7 Sep 10, 2013
bedwetter12uk wrote:
Me too. Still in nappies at night and still wet the bed every night.
Steve

Lowestoft, UK

#8 Sep 10, 2013
Alice15 wrote:
I haven't seen many people who are and there can't just be a couple of us. Post here if you are or just want to chat about anything (except all this fetish rubbish)
Alice, xxx
Sadly any site dedicated to those of us who are genuine adult bedwetters always attract the AB crowd. I have nothing against them but I wish just one thread on here could remain just for genuine wetters to chat.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#9 Sep 12, 2013
I think there are more than you think :)

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#10 Sep 12, 2013
I actually joined this site because there seems to more geniune people here than most other sites.
Robb

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2013
I wet myself every night, I have all my life. My mom gets me cloth diapers and plastic panties. My bed almost always stays dry though. Its a little embarassing because her friends know. Our neighbors know too because mom puts my diapers on the line to dry.
Steve

Evesham, UK

#12 Oct 4, 2013
I am certain there are many adult bedwetters. I had an appointment with my urologist yesterday. He told me that he had many patients with similar problems to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Diaper Chat (Feb '16) 13 hr Keri 84
I hate my bed-wetting diapers! (Rant) (Feb '16) 19 hr Ronny 77
Seeking xbox live friends to play games with an... Sun Lilgolfer 8
Am I Normal? Sun jasonallen122000 3
changing diapers Sun Bedwetter53 6
Diapers for vacation (Oct '15) Sun Father of 2 boys 81
Diapers at Church Sun Father of 2 boys 7
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... (May '16) Jun 17 bedwetter2 268
More from around the web