#3 Nov 19, 2011
Swc wrote:
<quoted text>I poop my nappy do u fancy a chat
[email protected]
Ur email don't respond
Princess Holly

Brentwood, UK

#4 Nov 19, 2011
Luckily I havn't got thet problem aswell it's bad enough wetting the bed.
Steve

York, UK

#5 Nov 20, 2011
Princess Holly wrote:
I don't mind bedwetting but being doubly incontinent must be awful.
Swc

UK

#6 Nov 21, 2011
Sorry m8 it co.uk not com
aspergers

Poole, UK

#7 Apr 11, 2013
I pooped my nappy as well
jon

Preston, UK

#8 Apr 12, 2013
aspergers wrote:
hi. i dont mess my nappy although i have had the odd accident when im out. i wet my nappies alot sometimes when im outside and cant get to the toilet but mostly wet in the bed. chat if u like aspergers
jon

Preston, UK

#9 Apr 12, 2013
aspergers wrote:
im from southeast uk. wat about u.
Robb

Rochester, MN

#10 Apr 12, 2013
I just woke up. I'm always wet in the morning but today I'm soiled too. Pretty soon mom and her girlfriends will find out I did it. Then its feet in the air time.
peter

UK

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Princess Holly wrote:
Hi princess holly. You are lucky I wish I just had a wetting problem because I poo as well in my nappies. I hope we can chat. Please get back to me. Hope to hear from you soon
Emily

Belfast, UK

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mind bedwetting but being doubly incontinent must be awful.
it is. I hate going out with the few friends I have in case I mess. It feels horrible too. I have no idea why anyone could enjoy it
peter

UK

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Emily wrote:
<quoted text> it is. I hate going out with the few friends I have in case I mess. It feels horrible too. I have no idea why anyone could enjoy it
Sorry to hear that emily. I am exactly the same scared incase I mess. Hope we can chat. Look firward to heariing back from you
russell

Saint Albans, UK

#14 Apr 25, 2013
I love to poo and wet my nappys and panties in fact anything just love the feeling of it in there x
Megamonster

United States

#16 May 23, 2013
Omg I poop my nappies all the time even during a the day when I can't get to a bathroom in time
Megamonster

United States

#17 May 23, 2013
Emily wrote:
<quoted text> it is. I hate going out with the few friends I have in case I mess. It feels horrible too. I have no idea why anyone could enjoy it
I hate that one time my friend pantsed me on public knowing I wear a diaper and so does he but he pantsed me and I was so in shock I didn't know what to do that I pooped myself and people could tell so later in the day he was target practicing laying down a some game at the mall so I pantsed him but took his pants off and ran away with them he was so emberrassed the be popped and peed his pants that the diaper was so full when we were done we went into the family hanging room and changed each other
Robb

Sioux Falls, SD

#18 May 26, 2013
I wet every night but I don't soil myself very often. It happens sometimes though.
Mom puts this thing that looks like a piece of paper towel in my diapers before bed. If I soil myself she can just lift it out of my diapers and flush it in the toilet.
Andrew 48

Australia

#19 May 28, 2013
The only time I might. poop my nappy would be if I past wind and followed through, it has happened. once or twice.
MegaMonstet

United States

#20 Jul 5, 2013
I was in the mall with my goodnite on and had to poop so I let it out an the poop filled the diaper so much that it was really bulky out the back
jon

Basildon, UK

#21 Jul 9, 2013
MegaMonstet wrote:
I was in the mall with my goodnite on and had to poop so I let it out an the poop filled the diaper so much that it was really bulky out the back
hi iv had this happen to me. iv messed and wet my nappy when out. it was so heavy it hung down below my shorts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any one from noth wales UK (Aug '11) Thu Sora 19
lil girls that misbehave get spanked (Apr '14) Thu naughty daddy bab... 83
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) Wed ben 344
Nappies in Ireland Aug 26 Kendial 10
Any diaper lovers in Essex? Aug 26 nappied_chris 10
Looking for size advice in UK Aug 26 Big Happy boy 12
Nappydicipline (Oct '13) Aug 25 naughty daddy bab... 43
More from around the web