Just woke soaked. panicking in case mum finds out HELP

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2014
Rose

Spalding, UK

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Hi i just woke up soaked and its 3 AM in the UK. im 14 and last time this happened 6 months ago i got grounded. Please help me. I dont know what to do but have about 4 hours till my mum wakes

Since: Jun 12

Ossining, NY

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Rose wrote:
Hi i just woke up soaked and its 3 AM in the UK. im 14 and last time this happened 6 months ago i got grounded. Please help me. I dont know what to do but have about 4 hours till my mum wakes
Hi Rose, welcome to the forum. Why did your mom ground you? Did she not understand that you couldn't help it? Maybe this will help:
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/bedwetting/...
You need to tell her because you need to find out why it's happening. It's possible that there is something medical going on. There's a lot there, but it's good info for bedwetting and incontinence on understanding and managing it. It's aimed both at kids and parents. There's a good possibility that happening a second time, your mom might start to understand that there is a problem. Now I'm assuming that this is not related to drugs or alcohol. Hang tough. If need be, perhaps you can see your doctor and perhaps they can help with telling your mom. Just a thought. If not your doctor, is there some other family member such as an aunt, uncle, or grandparent that you could talk to?
Andrew 48

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Sep 2, 2013
Maybe. take charge of the washing 'just to help mom out' any time you wet, and a few times even when you don't. but sorry to say your mom will work it out a wet mattress is going to smell sooner or latter, so try some telcom powder between. sheet changes. Good luck :-)

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 8, 2013
Hi rose I'm Alice and I also bedwet and have daytime accidents. I'm 15 so not much older than you. I think it's really harsh that your mum grounded you that's really unfair as its not your fault at all. I hope everything worked out this time and you didn't get grounded. If this keeps happening I agree with the above suggestion about trying to do your own laundry. How about putting a mattress protector on your bed or drynites bed mats though?. You might also want to try drynites pants if you are worried about wetting. They are not just for little kids they make them in our sizes as well 8-15 age range as well as 4-7. And I'm sure they could fit someone older than 15 as well. Also I will share a tip I got from my dr which is to try and keep a food and drink diary so on days that you wet try and find any patterns with other wet days and differences between wet and dry days. Also are you stressed at all at the moment?
Alice, xxx

Hope your ok! X

“to know me is to love me ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Rose wrote:
dear Rose how's things going? have you wet since last time?and are you using protection, like drynights or something.
cheers
Andrew 48

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could somebody tell me what's going on in the b... 3 hr Millie14 5
lil girls that misbehave get spanked 4 hr MaSqUeRaDe 25
Genuine bedwetters what do you wear at night? (Jan '14) 12 hr shane 56
war! (Oct '10) 14 hr Millie14 27
ossie bedwetters 14 hr bedwetterr 2
Made to wear a nappy (Aug '13) 15 hr Mummy Manda 22
Staying in a hotel and bedwetting. HELP :/ (Jul '13) 15 hr bedwetterr 150
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••