Beth Drezyak

Swansboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2007

My 12 year old son has just notified me that he has been wetting the bed. I had noticed this a while ago while changing his sheets, but it occured so rarely that I never really did anything. I'm not sure of what to do. I think it might even be another one of his fetishes. I'm even considering talking to him about wearing pull-ups. What should I do?
Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2007

Since your son came to you with this night wetting message for help . What would he like you to do to help him . If possible follow his lead . Good luck , let us know how the two of you make out .
Beth Drezyak

Swansboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2007

Bill wrote:
Since your son came to you with this night wetting message for help . What would he like you to do to help him . If possible follow his lead . Good luck , let us know how the two of you make out .
Bill, my son hasn't talked about his bedwetting in a while, but I'm still finding his wet sheets. Now he's worried about sleepovers. He just hates waking up in the morning wet.
Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

Beth ,You wrote earlier that this could be another of your sons fetishes , what sort of fetishes does he have ? Anyway you were considering pull-ups , that would be the way to go to handel sleep overs and to keep your washing down . You sound like a working mother and time is a valued comodity . If he wets a lot when he wets , probably a night time diaper will work better , pull-ups tend not to hold much pee .In either case , confront the issue , have a talk with him when he gets home from school to see what he wants to do about his wet beds . You might want him to see his doctor , check if there are any other problems which could be causing this .Good Luck ! Let me know.
Beth Drezyak

Swansboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

Judged:

Bill wrote:
Beth ,You wrote earlier that this could be another of your sons fetishes , what sort of fetishes does he have ? Anyway you were considering pull-ups , that would be the way to go to handel sleep overs and to keep your washing down . You sound like a working mother and time is a valued comodity . If he wets a lot when he wets , probably a night time diaper will work better , pull-ups tend not to hold much pee .In either case , confront the issue , have a talk with him when he gets home from school to see what he wants to do about his wet beds . You might want him to see his doctor , check if there are any other problems which could be causing this .Good Luck ! Let me know.
He said he would be fine wearing diapers or pull-ups as long as i wouldn't tell anyone. Thanks for the suggestion.
Bll

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2007

Hi , Was wondering how you how you and your son are making out with you putting him back in diapers .How often did it turn out that he actually wakes up wet .Does he wear pull-ups in the daytime ?If you want to you can e-mail me . All the best Bill
Beth Drezyak

Swansboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2007

He's doing great, thanks. He only wears a Goodnite Pull-up at night and i think he feels much better in the morning when he doesn't wake up with wet sheets. Right now i think he's wetting about 2 or 3 times a week. Do you think I should start to put him on some medication, now that he feels better about this whole situation?
Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2007

Beth , I am not qualified to answer your question on medicines , as I stated earlier you might want to see his doctor and go with his recomondations .I don't like taking one more pill than is necessary . I think in bedwetting let nature run it's course , it's natural .That is why we have pull-ups and diapers for all ages and shapes .If he is satisfied leave him in whatever he is comfortable , he sounds completely at ease with your joint decision .If his wetting ever floods the Goodnight then try any overnite diaper will soak up everything , they are equally as comfortable as the pull-up until. Bill
Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2007

outgrows thier required use .
Ryan

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2007

Hi, I have a question that might be related to your story Beth? My son is 15 years old, and I recently found a couple bags of these "goodnites" pull-ups under his bed. When I confronted him about it, he said he recently started to wet the bed, and thought it was his only option. I am concerned about this, because last night, I came home to find him watching TV in one of these pull-ups, and it was only 8 PM, much earlier than the time he normally goes to bed. He says he was afraid he would fall-asleep and didnt want to wet his pants, but I think he may have some sort of fetish? Can anyone shed some light on this situation?
Beth Drezyak

Swansboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2007

Ryan wrote:
Hi, I have a question that might be related to your story Beth? My son is 15 years old, and I recently found a couple bags of these "goodnites" pull-ups under his bed. When I confronted him about it, he said he recently started to wet the bed, and thought it was his only option. I am concerned about this, because last night, I came home to find him watching TV in one of these pull-ups, and it was only 8 PM, much earlier than the time he normally goes to bed. He says he was afraid he would fall-asleep and didnt want to wet his pants, but I think he may have some sort of fetish? Can anyone shed some light on this situation?
I think Bill is more qualified to answer this question.
Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

Thanks Beth , A diaper fettish can surface in many kids , both boys and girls , mostly as they reach puberty . They come by these fettishes for a lot of childhood reasons ,ask them , talk to them , but they are looking for support and love from their parents and one last chance for the attention and comfort they remember from beeing younger.If you afford them this last chance it will probably last a few months to a year .What they are asking from you is for you to allow them to pass through this phase of thier life with your compassion and support .Talk with them , allow them to open thier hearts to you and listen to them . You as parents are entering the years of thier lives where they need you the most . Allowing them to stay close to you will make the tough decisions of these next several years a little easier .Since it is their desire at this time to want to wear a diaper ,for whatever reason , afford them this discretionary oportunity .If you still feel strongly against thier request take them to see a doctor for counseling .I don't belive this is the time to draw the line , but for you the parent to get closer you your child be they 2 or 20
bob

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2007

I am 13 and i like to wear nappies what should i do
deby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2007

bob wrote:
I am 13 and i like to wear nappies what should i do
wear pampers active fit
Chase

Cherry Tree, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2007

Im 13 and want to wear a diaper I dont no why and i think it maybe weird and im scared to tell my parents i wnat to wear diapers what should i do?
Chase

Cherry Tree, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2007

i want to wear diapers to and im your age and i dont no what to do either
Chase

Du Bois, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2007

Umm i have a question i want to wear diapers bad but im only 13 and im scatred to tell my parents and any1 else cause they mite think im weird wat shood i do plz help me!

-Signed buy-
CHase
MrMalleus

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2007

I would like to reply to this:
Ryan wrote:
I discovered that I had a diaper-fetish when I was about 14/15 years old. If your son has a diaper fetish I doubt very seriously that he would tell you. It is a very embarassing fetish to have, and can lead to social isolation if his secret becomes "exposed".
The good news is: This sort of fetish does not usually lead to any sort of dangerous or abusive dependancy, and your son can go on to live a perfectly normal life. Personally, I would recommend that you neither condemn nor support his sexual exploration. If you support him it could encourage him to become obsessive, and if you condemn his choice: It could lead him to become sexually frustrated (which means that he might seek other -possibly stranger - means of expanding his sexuality).
One thing I would like to point out: If your son starts exhibiting signs of infantilism (obsession with child-like regression): This could be serious. However, the vast majority of diaper fetishists are not infantilists or pedophiles, or anything like that. It's merely a "different" avenue in their normal means of sexual exploration.
I hope I helped someone with this, I just googled and found this thread so I figured I would contribute my experience and knowledge.
MrMalleus

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2007

Chase wrote:
Umm i have a question i want to wear diapers bad but im only 13 and im scatred to tell my parents and any1 else cause they mite think im weird wat shood i do plz help me!
-Signed buy-
CHase
Chase if you need support, you can e-mail me at mrmalleusat@hotmail.com (insert Diaper Support in the subject line, so I don't accidentally spam it).

I have experience with this sort of thing, and would be glad to provide any assistance I can. This goes for anybody else who might want some advice or just some output.
Joe

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2007

You are most definitly not weird. I love wearing diaper, pull-ups Goodnightes and Littleswimmers. I was scared to tell my parents,but I did. now I wear all those things at some time throught the day. I have freinds that wear all those things too. Don't be scared toask your parent if you can wear diapers. Tell them its what you want more than anything in the world. I possitive they will let you wear diapers! They will respect you choice and not find you weird! You can't help it! Its what you like the same as me! They will sill love you for who you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Bedwetting Forum right now

Search the Bedwetting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ab boy looking for mummy 16 min baby oliver 10
bbm 1 hr hi im daddy chris 5
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 11 hr Daddy4BabyGirl 132
My biggest fear came true today. I'm untreatable. 14 hr WBx 2
bed wetters in athlone 15 hr nathan 1
ABs/Nappies and Plastic Pants wearing guys in G... (Dec '13) Sat Andrew 48 94
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) Sat Andrew 48 295
•••
•••