My plan to get my mum to make me wear...

My plan to get my mum to make me wear diapers

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Scott

West Drayton, UK

#1 May 6, 2013
Tonight i will put on my drynites diaper I got and make sure it's visible when my mum pulls back the covers when she asks me why ill say last night I wet the bed a little so I put this on to make sure I won't wet my bed if I pee again and when she asks me were I got it ill say I got it of the Internet becuase I was originally gonna get the stuff out inside it
If she says have you got anymore coming I will say yes for the same reason I wanted to get the stuff out inside them
WILL THIS WORK?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 May 6, 2013
Why are you asking *us*? We don't know your mom.
Andrew 48

Melbourne, Australia

#3 May 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
Tonight i will put on my drynites diaper I got and make sure it's visible when my mum pulls back the covers when she asks me why ill say last night I wet the bed a little so I put this on to make sure I won't wet my bed if I pee again and when she asks me were I got it ill say I got it of the Internet becuase I was originally gonna get the stuff out inside it
If she says have you got anymore coming I will say yes for the same reason I wanted to get the stuff out inside them
WILL THIS WORK?
this will not work., really. wet the bed and let your mum 'find' it she may. then. buy you some that will fit properly,just keep wetting til you get what you want.
Steve

Grantham, UK

#4 Jun 3, 2013
I was made to wear nappies again during my teens because I still wet the bed most nights.
jon

Enfield, UK

#5 Jun 3, 2013
Steve wrote:
I was made to wear nappies again during my teens because I still wet the bed most nights.
same here and my mum put the nappies on me. embarrassing being a teen wetter
Steve

Grantham, UK

#6 Jun 3, 2013
The only embarrasing part was the doctors visit to see why I still wet the bed. I needent have been worried. He was very matter of fact about it. My Doctor at the moment is just the same. I don't think incontinence is a very big concern to most Doctors because it is not a serious complaint.
Andrew 48

Melbourne, Australia

#7 Jun 8, 2013
Start to wet your pants as well, its hard at. first but just remember. what your wetting on you don't want to wet your mums good sofa. good luck
Robb

Bellevue, NE

#8 Jun 9, 2013
My mom always makes me wear cloth diapers and plastic panties to bed because I always wet myself at night. Its a little embarassing when her friends see. They can tell that under my pajamas my diapers are there. The diapers and plastic panties make my bottom fat. Our neighbors know because mom puts my diapers on the line to dry.
Little ste

UK

#9 Jun 9, 2013
Since my mum found out i wet my bed iam forced into a terry nappy with pink plastic pants on my mum likes to call me her little sissy if my nappy is dry my mum will put her hand under my rubbers and iam forced to wet my nappy until she feels the warmth of my wee wee iam 19 next month and treated as a sissy baby girl who wants to say hello to me then
john

Denver, CO

#10 Aug 15, 2013
Here is an idea actually take a wizz in the bed right before you sleep for a while and then you might actually go in your sleep and before that she will proboubly take you to the doctors and since nothing is wrong she will make you wear diapers or use your pants as a bathroom durring the day
Andrew 48

Leopold, Australia

#11 Sep 10, 2013
john wrote:
Here is an idea actually take a wizz in the bed right before you sleep for a while and then you might actually go in your sleep and before that she will proboubly take you to the doctors and since nothing is wrong she will make you wear diapers or use your pants as a bathroom durring the day
Yep that will work,put the toilet out of bounds, next thing you'll be in diaper!!
HelpAdviser

London, Canada

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Keep wetting the bed until she notices. Then tell her you cant help it. Keep wetting and also wet during the day and maybe even in public.Wet the bed for about a week or so and on the first day of wetting you "try" to hide it. You tell your mom you couldnt help it and are starting to lose control. Start to wet during the day and in public.( if not just at home) tell her you cant help it again. Keep repeating wetting until she puts you in diapers.reply if u did this.
linkanon

Grosse Pointe, MI

#13 Nov 5, 2013
careful, I've heard people who faked bedwetting to end up with diapers have often had their parents take them to the doctor for all kinds of painful tests to find out if anything is wrong.
Arman

North Reading, MA

#14 Dec 7, 2013
HelpAdviser wrote:
Keep wetting the bed until she notices. Then tell her you cant help it. Keep wetting and also wet during the day and maybe even in public.Wet the bed for about a week or so and on the first day of wetting you "try" to hide it. You tell your mom you couldnt help it and are starting to lose control. Start to wet during the day and in public.( if not just at home) tell her you cant help it again. Keep repeating wetting until she puts you in diapers.reply if u did this.
I did this and my mom makes me wear diapers all day every day. Even at school and there is a person that have to change me! I can not use the toilet at all any more. When I have to take o poo I have to do it in my diaper at school and in public and at home. She treats me like a baby. I have a cousin that lost control of their bleater and Boole.
Drew

Kilsyth, Australia

#15 Dec 7, 2013
Well Scott,has your mum put you back in diapers yet? and are you still wetting the bed?
Sarah

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2013
Why don't you just wear tan pants and the next time you are with your mom just pee. Act like you Don't notice you peed. Once she says something about it say " oh not again" mom says " again?". You say it's been happening a lot I just can't control it!". You'll be in diapers ( like me ;)) In no time. It takes a little to get used to peeing in your pants. But I'm peeing right now ;) it only gets easier! Don't forget to change after you poo it feels gross when you sit!
diaperdguru

Kalispell, MT

#17 Dec 10, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Why don't you just wear tan pants and the next time you are with your mom just pee. Act like you Don't notice you peed. Once she says something about it say " oh not again" mom says " again?". You say it's been happening a lot I just can't control it!". You'll be in diapers ( like me ;)) In no time. It takes a little to get used to peeing in your pants. But I'm peeing right now ;) it only gets easier! Don't forget to change after you poo it feels gross when you sit!
is that what you did to get back in diapers sarah?
Sarah

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2013
diaperdguru wrote:
<quoted text>is that what you did to get back in diapers sarah?
No I am an adult I made that up on the spot. I actually have to wear diapers because of a surgery I got.
diaperdguru

Tendoy, ID

#19 Dec 11, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am an adult I made that up on the spot. I actually have to wear diapers because of a surgery I got.
do you enjoy wearing diapers?.....do you wear dispossables?.... do you wear 24/7?

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#20 Jan 24, 2014
Scott, its been a while, so are you I'm diapers yet? and what type are they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if i could turn back time 3 min Stevewet 9
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... 8 min Stevewet 71
Poll I wear diapers because: (Jun '10) 13 min Stevewet 140
Any one wanna chat with me im a diaper lover al... (Jan '13) 58 min Joanne181 49
room for rent 1 hr Joanne181 7
anyone on anti depressants 3 hr Joanne181 1
help 3 hr Joanne181 3
More from around the web