diaper lover stories

“weed should be legal”

Since: Nov 09

tomahawk

#1 Nov 23, 2009
any one find/make any good story's involved in diapers. i found a good one called lacy's big change then i made a sequel. contact me via email to see mine.
Drew

Kilsyth, Australia

#2 Dec 26, 2013
My story is my first packet of nappies I bought from a chemist, I put the packet of Snugglers on the back of my bike and rode as fast as I could. the (about 2km) home, where I snuck them in via my bedroom window,(as my Nan still lived with us ) after getting in my room and closed the door I ripped open the packet of nappies,which had the lovely plastic cover on them tried to put one on but it just fitted and I soon had enjoyed myself in it, that night I put on my 2nd nappy holding it in place with my tight underwear,and wet it,after that I was 'hooked' on nappies,that was 32 years ago and I still love nappie.The End
Tom

Kilsyth, Australia

#3 Dec 31, 2013
When I was in grade 2at school I wet my pants and was made to wear a nappy and plastic pants the next day, luck mum had not thrown out my little brothers nappies and plastic panties,I wore them for the next 3 weeks and stayed dry in the last week.somehow nobody teased me about this,but today some 40 years latter I find myself wearing nappies again because I feel comfort in doing so.(odd )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I tuck my shirt in my underpants 51 min Jonh 9
embarressing stories please add (Jul '09) 3 hr Thomas 165
Diaper Lover in Australia (Dec '12) 3 hr Riley M 85
I find it interesting some people like diapers... 5 hr Thomas 19
Too much but too lazy. 6 hr Thomas 6
Anyone else punished by being made to wear diap... 6 hr Thomas 7
So you want to wear diapers for the rest of you... 6 hr Thomas 5
More from around the web