Sissy boy I am
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sissy

Somerset, WI

#1 Aug 2, 2011
I am a sissy boy! I have a mommy who takes care of me. I am 19. Mommy starts with putting me in a nice bambino pink diaper, then putting me in very pink plastic pants that lock so I can't escape my torture of being a baby girl. Then she puts lacy socks on me. Then she'll put a pink dress on me that doesn't cover my Girly diapers at all. Then she'll put a pink lacy diaper cover over the plastic pants. Then she'll put a pink bonnet on my head and a pacifier in my mouth. Then she'll put me in the pink stroller and go around the neighborhood to embarrass me because that's what mommy does best.
Alison - Alan

Guernsey

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Im a 16 yr old efemenate boy & my mom found naughty stains in my pjs so now she puts me in a nappy & locking pink plastic panties every night. She is treating me like a baby, she has shaved my hair off down there so i look like one. She spanks me if i try to resist & has threatened to send me to school in a nappy so i have to be a good little girl.
philip

London, UK

#3 Dec 18, 2011
Sissy wrote:
I am a sissy boy! I have a mommy who takes care of me. I am 19. Mommy starts with putting me in a nice bambino pink diaper, then putting me in very pink plastic pants that lock so I can't escape my torture of being a baby girl. Then she puts lacy socks on me. Then she'll put a pink dress on me that doesn't cover my Girly diapers at all. Then she'll put a pink lacy diaper cover over the plastic pants. Then she'll put a pink bonnet on my head and a pacifier in my mouth. Then she'll put me in the pink stroller and go around the neighborhood to embarrass me because that's what mommy does best.
Well there's no doubt that you're a sissy. But I have to say, your life sounds really cool, I'd love for that to happen to me, except I wouldn't want my my mother being the one that babies me, I would get myself a babysitter or something... have you asked your mother if you are enough of a boy to wear boy diapers? Please, reply soon...
Sally

Guernsey

#4 Feb 19, 2013
That is the name my mom and sisters call me, Ive always been a bit girlie due to being bought up in an all girl home. Now at 12 my mom still buys girls panties for me and makes me wear them. In the past she has made me wear my sisters panties and up to when I was 10 she freqently had me in dresses. I am scared some one will see my girlie panties at school, I hate PE lessons for this reason.
Big baby

UK

#5 Mar 2, 2013
How i wud luv to be dressed as a pvc sissy baby
Laura

Guernsey

#6 Apr 4, 2013
That is the name mom and my sister call me, Im eleven but Im small for my age i get teased at school as i look more like a girl than a boy but its how m6 has brought me up. At weekends and holidays she dresses me in handme downs of my sisters, dresses, skirts and panties that she grew out of years ago so they are babish and short. Every night mom baths me and last week she rubbed crean all round my winkie and now ive got no hair left there. She has always kept me in nappies and baby pants at night sometimes she doesnt let me sit on the toilet so I am wet the next morning, its embarassing especialy if my sister changes me she calls me names like tinkle pants. I hate being the baby of the family
Andrew 47

Melbourne, Australia

#7 Apr 6, 2013
I love to wear a nappy and wear a short 'skirt' which is hand made from an old pair of boxer shorts with the crutch cut off, this always shows my nappy, but I only do this when home by myself .
karen

London, UK

#8 Aug 20, 2013
i have a brother who was dressed as a girl very often. He hated it at first but adapted well and liked it eventually.
Sissy ste

UK

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Hi karen my mum still dresses me as a baby girl iam 19 and have worn and wet my nappy for ages she even lets me wear a pvc skirt and i wear pink plastic pants hope u say hello to me x x
karen

London, UK

#10 Aug 20, 2013
Sissy ste wrote:
Hi karen my mum still dresses me as a baby girl iam 19 and have worn and wet my nappy for ages she even lets me wear a pvc skirt and i wear pink plastic pants hope u say hello to me x x
hi it is kinda fun tho
Sissy Baby Reed

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2013

I Love going to The Malls the best and during Daytime hours around 2:30pm to oh 6:30pm which I’ve found to be the busiest and most crowded times. I’m in Heaven being seen by Hundreds and Hundreds of people some mite even be my neighbors or people I work with, I use to dress up and hide many years ago and then DING- Hello Sissy go have fun and show off your pretty Sissy outfits, become that publicly know Sissy Baby Transvestite in your community that everyone knows and that you’ve always dreamed of. So I have and I do and my Nursery print plastic diaper pants I wear are so noisy that people in the Malls can not only see the bottoms of them under my Sissy dress and petticoat but they can here them Crackle from 20 ft away; OMG it’s sooooo much fun that I wish I could work in the Mall and dress like a Little Sissy Girl every day
Big baby

London, UK

#13 Sep 10, 2013
Anyone awake yet iam in my pink pvc romper suit with nappy n pink rubbers on and pink pvc booties my mum said iam a gud girl for not wetting my nappy
Andrew 48

Leopold, Australia

#14 Sep 10, 2013
I wear an adult nappypant and black polyester tights under. my work clothes, which gives me great thrill. I love to look a myself in the big single toilet marror that we have at work with my trousers down, mmm..,,
Sally

Saint Peter Port, Guernsey

#16 Oct 16, 2013
Laura wrote:
That is the name mom and my sister call me, Im eleven but Im small for my age i get teased at school as i look more like a girl than a boy but its how m6 has brought me up. At weekends and holidays she dresses me in handme downs of my sisters, dresses, skirts and panties that she grew out of years ago so they are babish and short. Every night mom baths me and last week she rubbed crean all round my winkie and now ive got no hair left there. She has always kept me in nappies and baby pants at night sometimes she doesnt let me sit on the toilet so I am wet the next morning, its embarassing especialy if my sister changes me she calls me names like tinkle pants. I hate being the baby of the family
Hi Laura what is your real name Im a bit like you I am made to wear girls panties, my mom and sister deneigh theyr'e girls ones but they cut the labels out of them so I cant tell. My panties are flat at the front and they have no opening they also have small elastic in them so I know they are girls ones really. When I misbehave mom makes me wear a dress which is short, I am terefied that some one will see me in it. I also have to wear a nightie at night.
john w

Buckley, UK

#17 Oct 16, 2013
Andrew 48 wrote:
I wear an adult nappypant and black polyester tights under. my work clothes, which gives me great thrill. I love to look a myself in the big single toilet marror that we have at work with my trousers down, mmm..,,
you have Skype ?
we could look at each other

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#18 Jan 19, 2014
john w wrote:
<quoted text>
you have Skype ?
we could look at each other
chat on here,when alone I like to wear a skirt with a nappy underneath, such a thrill.
caroline

Hove, UK

#20 Mar 7, 2014
hello , i am a 19year old male and i live with my two sisters of 22 and 24 ,we lost our parents in a accident so they looked after me .
but one day i was a boy and the next day they said i had to be a girl like them , so they gave me a denim skirt , blouse and a pair of knickers and told me to put them on and get used to wearing them , and within two days all my boys things were gone .
but then they started to put me in nappies and frily plastic pants even when they took me out , that was about 8 months ago and since then they have turned me into a full time baby girl , they do everything for me , they bath me morning and evening , they keep me in nappies and plastic pants 24/7 , they have completly kitted out my wardrob with adult baby girls clothes , my bedroom is a full nursery , for xmas they brought me a cot to sleep in , and i am now a full time baby girl with two mummys .
when they take me out they put a nappie and frilly plastic pants on me , white tights and a school girls uniform.
they feed me , give me babys bottles and put me in a play pen with my dollies , and they love every moment of it especialy when they have to change me
Steve

Coa, UK

#21 Mar 7, 2014
Bet u love it too baby.
darryl

Lewisburg, KY

#22 Mar 26, 2014
Sally wrote:
That is the name my mom and sisters call me, Ive always been a bit girlie due to being bought up in an all girl home. Now at 12 my mom still buys girls panties for me and makes me wear them. In the past she has made me wear my sisters panties and up to when I was 10 she freqently had me in dresses. I am scared some one will see my girlie panties at school, I hate PE lessons for this reason.
it will be fine, been wearing panties most of my life, just pull your panties down with your pants.
darryl

Lewisburg, KY

#23 Mar 26, 2014
you all are lucky enough to have someone to dress you in girls outfits and baby clothes and diapers, wish I was so lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need help 56 min roy nappie boy 1
I don't see bedwetting or nappy wearing as a pr... (Dec '08) 57 min RedWheelchairDiap... 347
Catholic girls being put in diapers and plastic... 4 hr Ann Onymous 2
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... 7 hr Jim from England 50
Teen Diaper Chat (Feb '16) 9 hr shad0 b0y 47
Public sightings (May '12) 17 hr bedwetter2 70
Is anyone else forced to wear diapers that does... 17 hr Chrispee 458
More from around the web