rubber pants and 12ply pants

5pairs of PVC pants,pull up

6pairs plastic pants goodnites

plastic pants pin on diapers

7 pairs plastic pants diapers

Warren

Houston, TX

#21 May 13, 2011
I like real rubber pants,not the plastic ones because that is what I wore as a child.
My wife and I pin cloth diapers on our incontinent 12 year old daughter and then cover them with panties made of pretty pink rubber.
They keep her nice and dry.
graham

Wigan, UK

#22 May 14, 2011
Warren wrote:
I like real rubber pants,not the plastic ones because that is what I wore as a child.
My wife and I pin cloth diapers on our incontinent 12 year old daughter and then cover them with panties made of pretty pink rubber.
They keep her nice and dry.
hi warren. i also was put in rubber pants when i was young and into my early teens. i still wear them now. the heavy gauge rubber pants seems to give a more secure feeling and dont get to many leaks if used with a thick well pinned terry nappy. thanks graham
ashley16

United States

#23 May 14, 2011
I heard that rubber don't breath and cause rashes. Is that true?
Warren

Houston, TX

#24 May 15, 2011
Graham,there is no reason you should get any leakage from rubber pants over your diaper.
That should only happen if you dont change the diaper,and it gets soaking wet,and the elastic leg and waist openings are not snug enough.
I use a nice thick cloth diaper,and perfectly fitting rubber pants and always feel secure and have never had an "accident".

Warren

Houston, TX

#25 May 15, 2011

Ashley,you are right.Rubber doesnt breathe,but neither does plastic.
However you should not get a rash from either one if you wear a diaper under them,and change your diaper after it gets wet.
graham

Wigan, UK

#26 May 17, 2011
Warren wrote:
Graham,there is no reason you should get any leakage from rubber pants over your diaper.
That should only happen if you dont change the diaper,and it gets soaking wet,and the elastic leg and waist openings are not snug enough.
I use a nice thick cloth diaper,and perfectly fitting rubber pants and always feel secure and have never had an "accident".
hi warren. thanks for that. i normaly wear a thick 60 inch nappy with heavy rubbers.the problem is at night if i go into a deep sleep and dont wake up to change i wake up with a very wet nappy and sometimes leak a bit. dosnt happen very often. speak to u soon. graham
Christopher

AOL

#27 May 17, 2011
I am a bed wetter at 13.. i use cloth at home and Nylon pants as the are cooler and dont make me swett.. The diapers have have velcro so i dont nee any help . I wash the things after school. I also do my 10 year old brother"s as he is not too good at getting the dipers tight enough. Nylon pants are so much better.
Christopher

AOL

#28 May 17, 2011
My bro and i use cloth and nylon pants.. The panats are cooler by far than plastic.. The diapers have velcro tapes so i can do them my self and i do my bro who is is a kewl kid. we both wet every night and i do the wash when i get home from school. if either of leaks i do the bed pad too. the rents do not get invo;ved, except paying for our diapers and pants. when traveling on on a long car trip we both wear underjames. Hope this helps some other kids
ashley16

United States

#29 May 19, 2011
That is sweet of you to help your brother. It can be very difficult to get them secured properly. You are also sweet for doing the washing. I wash my stuff too. In the area I live in I can't find UnderJams for me. 80 pounds is the only ones I can find and I weigh more than that so I use Goodnites and i like them. I also use Serenity, and Poise in the small size.
slippery1

Norwalk, OH

#30 Aug 10, 2011
m
Rob wrote:
I like to wear plastic pants with no diaper sometimes i will put two pair on get into some shorts and mow the yard and get all sweatty and hot then i will ge worked up cum all over my plastic pants then handcuff my hands and feet rolling all over to get the key to free myself this really feels good.
wow I love to wear plastic while mowing. It can get quite slippery!
Omga boonga

UK

#31 Aug 10, 2011
Sabrina wrote:
I am 11 yrs old and although I dont wet my bed I sometimes wear a nappy to poo in. I dont like using the toilet so I withold my poo. When I get tummy ache I tell my mum and she says '' you can wear a nappy tonight''. So about an hour before bed I go to my room with my mum and she puts a terry on me and pulls a pair of plastic pants over it.
I do my poo in it during the night.
Some times when I withold for too long I do it in my knickers during the day.
why are you afraid of the toilet to poo in its the same as weeing in it and you can do that. I dont get it
Sabrina

Nottingham, UK

#32 Aug 15, 2011
It always hurts on the toilet so I hold it. I do it in my knickers most days and tell my mum It just came out even when I have to push it out.If it start to hurt bad I tell my mum and get a nappy.
Omga boonga

UK

#33 Aug 15, 2011
Sabrina wrote:
It always hurts on the toilet so I hold it. I do it in my knickers most days and tell my mum It just came out even when I have to push it out.If it start to hurt bad I tell my mum and get a nappy.
eat more fruit and make sure you drink plenty of water during the day that and maybe get mum to take you to doctor to get a medicine called a stoole softner. I hope that works for you. You should try and not use nappies you dont want to end up needing them all the time.
slippery1

Norwalk, OH

#34 Aug 15, 2011
Plastic pants while going for a walk on a hot summer day usually gets very slippery. Gotta love wearing just plastic pants
slippery1 wrote:
m<quoted text> wow I love to wear plastic while mowing. It can get quite slippery!
slippery1

Norwalk, OH

#35 Aug 15, 2011
Slippery and sticky.
slippery1 wrote:
m<quoted text> wow I love to wear plastic while mowing. It can get quite slippery!
Sabrina

Ashington, UK

#36 Aug 19, 2011
Omga boonga wrote:
<quoted text> eat more fruit and make sure you drink plenty of water during the day that and maybe get mum to take you to doctor to get a medicine called a stoole softner. I hope that works for you. You should try and not use nappies you dont want to end up needing them all the time.
I said this to her and she just said I had to do it on the toilet and she make me sit on it for ages. Then I had to wear just plastic pants in case I did it in them. I did it in my pants in bed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#37 Aug 19, 2011
I woke up dry this morning!
BasilP

Gateshead, UK

#38 Oct 26, 2011
I have had to wear nappies and pants since I was a baby due having Nocturnal Enuresis,nightime incontinence, My mother put me in a double sized nappies when I was thirteen, she also changed my pants from rubber to soft white pvc pants I can still remember the smell from the pants, now that I am in my early sixties I have had an Heart Attack, and have had a triple heart bypass surgery, this as caused me to have to wear, plastic pants and pads during the day as well as at night, I recently went for a check up, at the hospital and the nurse, nearly fainted when she my pants and pad under my trousers, she left me behind a screen for what seemed hours, the doctor told me, that he was sorry, about the stupid nurse reactions, I get my plastic coated nappy pads for free from my local health department, so I buy my own pants from Fetaware co,they have some very good high sided pvc pants, ideal for day and night wear, I have a few leaks during the night, but I have a pad that fits over the top sheet of the bed, so the mattress doesnt get wet, I have never had a leak during the day, whatever I am doing Golf etc, remember my friends whilst you pretend to be incontinent and Wet and Poo yourselfs if you false yourself to be incontinent, you will be stuck with it for the rest of your life!!.
Steve

Belfast, UK

#39 Oct 31, 2011
BasilP wrote:
I have had to wear nappies and pants since I was a baby due having Nocturnal Enuresis,nightime incontinence, My mother put me in a double sized nappies when I was thirteen, she also changed my pants from rubber to soft white pvc pants I can still remember the smell from the pants, now that I am in my early sixties I have had an Heart Attack, and have had a triple heart bypass surgery, this as caused me to have to wear, plastic pants and pads during the day as well as at night, I recently went for a check up, at the hospital and the nurse, nearly fainted when she my pants and pad under my trousers, she left me behind a screen for what seemed hours, the doctor told me, that he was sorry, about the stupid nurse reactions, I get my plastic coated nappy pads for free from my local health department, so I buy my own pants from Fetaware co,they have some very good high sided pvc pants, ideal for day and night wear, I have a few leaks during the night, but I have a pad that fits over the top sheet of the bed, so the mattress doesnt get wet, I have never had a leak during the day, whatever I am doing Golf etc, remember my friends whilst you pretend to be incontinent and Wet and Poo yourselfs if you false yourself to be incontinent, you will be stuck with it for the rest of your life!!.
This is why I thought long and hard before becoming a true bedwetter again. I kne wthere was no way back once I was wetting in my sleep. I've never regretted my decision.
Ray

Humboldt, TN

#40 Dec 7, 2011
I really like wearing plastic pants,i really enjoy sleeping in them with no diaper on.The feel of the plastic on my body just drives me nuts,i really enjoy jerking off in them and feel the cum all over me.Does anyone else do this to,and i will see how many pairs of plastic pants i can put on,i have put on 9 pair oh does it feel good..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you had your diaper changed in public? (Aug '14) 3 hr Ian 146
15 too old to wear a diaper (Apr '16) 19 hr Wf2017a 11
who has pooped there nappies in public? (Sep '09) 19 hr Wf2017a 124
children and teenagers still diapered (Jan '17) 19 hr Wf2017a 15
Anyone else only put in diapers sometimes? (Jan '13) 22 hr anonymous 65
Teen Diaper Chat (Feb '16) Thu A MOM 89
Bare bottom spanked and diapered (Jan '16) Jul 26 brandonbav83 17
More from around the web