Story's about bedwetting and having t...
Kane

UK

#83 Sep 16, 2011
Guys go 2 diap.co.uk if u like diapers add me Poopykane
Mark

Sammamish, WA

#84 Oct 13, 2011
You know reading these stories, kinda freak me out
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#85 Dec 18, 2011
Every One grow Up GET A Life U R A BUNCH OF DISGRACES
nickf

South Yarra, Australia

#86 May 10, 2012
Do you go to school at at all!!!"School" is spelt that way :)
I think a lot of guys,macho or not,wake up 'wet'.When you do,it is embarassing to yourself.Why am I saying this? A wet bed is a wet bed :)
dean10

Lancaster, UK

#87 May 11, 2012
nickf wrote:
I think a lot of guys,macho or not,wake up 'wet'.When you do,it is embarassing to yourself.Why am I saying this? A wet bed is a wet bed :)
then why not use a nappy and advoid all the wet beds.
its easier 2 change just one nappy than all the bed.
use ur head as well as ur willy at nite.
Dean.
Richard B

Market Rasen, UK

#88 May 11, 2012
nickf wrote:
Hi Nickf, Dean is right. If you wet 24/7 like I do cause of Cerebral Palsy, you would realise that you had two choices.
1. Spend all your time in wet clothes and wet beds.
2. Wear nappies and have dry clothes and dry beds.
I would choose nappies every time.
If you only wet at night, why not wear a nappy under your pjs and wake up in a warm dry bed and not a cold wet one.
Richard.
nickf

South Yarra, Australia

#89 May 26, 2012
I wake up 'wet' every now and then,seems to be not uncommon :)Are you a guy? I am :) Every now and then I wake up soaked.
nickf

South Yarra, Australia

#90 May 26, 2012
I don't do it on purpose.Simple accident :)
nickf

South Yarra, Australia

#91 May 27, 2012
Waking up 'wet',as in pissed the bed is not good.I did it this morning.Feels good,then feels wet and bad :)
nickf

South Yarra, Australia

#92 May 27, 2012
I am a guy and I woke up 'wet' as in wetting myself urine and all that I am 17 and thought I am too old for that
nickf

South Yarra, Australia

#93 May 27, 2012
I do need to wear 'pull-ups'.
I wet the bed :)Are there any other (male people)out there who 'wet' at night? I don't mean to be sexist,but as a wetting guy just want a like minded or sufferer :)
I just 'wet',I dream I am at the beach and wake up 'wet'!
nickf

South Yarra, Australia

#94 May 27, 2012
I am a guy.Am I alone in waking up 'wet' as in a wet bed I wet the bed,as in wetting the bed;a real 'wet',not just orgasm :)
nickf

South Yarra, Australia

#95 May 27, 2012
That read badly.I just wake up wet every now and then.
tim

United States

#97 Sep 2, 2012
I love to wet diapers I want to date some one who will wet diapers with me
tim

United States

#98 Sep 2, 2012
Kane wrote:
Guys go 2 diap.co.uk if u like diapers add me Poopykane
I love to wet diapers and have sex
tim

United States

#99 Sep 2, 2012
Will someone date me

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#100 Sep 2, 2012
tim wrote:
Will someone date me
I'm going to give you some unsolicited advice.

You're doing it wrong. "Will someone date me" is not how you get a girlfriend/boyfriend.

It doesn't work like that. Go hang out with people your age. Strike up a conversation with someone that interests you and go from there.
dean10

Magherafelt, UK

#101 Sep 9, 2012
WheelieGirl93 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to give you some unsolicited advice.
You're doing it wrong. "Will someone date me" is not how you get a girlfriend/boyfriend.
It doesn't work like that. Go hang out with people your age. Strike up a conversation with someone that interests you and go from there.
Or they could wear a sign saying, "I'm a DL, will you be my partener and baby me?".
Might work, lol.
Dean.
Ashley18

Rock Island, IL

#103 Sep 10, 2012
Hi Dean How are things going? I haven't had a chance to talk to you for a while. School is keeping me busy. This summer I as on the go a lot too. I had a job and kinda just spent lots of time with friends. Got a new boyfriend. He is a riot to be with. Good humor and really sweet. He's got a sister that I have been mentoring. She has problems with BW and when she found out about my bladder problems she decided to make me her best friend. Someone to kinda be there to help her deal with her bedwetting. I told her about this site and hope she will like it. She has already tried it a couple of times but don't know if she will come back to it again. Hope your doing well. Ash the clown later gaor.
dean10

Magherafelt, UK

#104 Sep 11, 2012
Ashley18 wrote:
Hi Dean How are things going? I haven't had a chance to talk to you for a while. School is keeping me busy. This summer I as on the go a lot too. I had a job and kinda just spent lots of time with friends. Got a new boyfriend. He is a riot to be with. Good humor and really sweet. He's got a sister that I have been mentoring. She has problems with BW and when she found out about my bladder problems she decided to make me her best friend. Someone to kinda be there to help her deal with her bedwetting. I told her about this site and hope she will like it. She has already tried it a couple of times but don't know if she will come back to it again. Hope your doing well. Ash the clown later gaor.
Hi Ash, good to read about your new friend and i hope he treats you good and stay with you as you deserve it.
Hope the other girl can get some support from here as see that she is far from the only one with a small night time problem.
I am okay but have been having a bad time of late as my Mum was very ill and in hospital for a long time.
I wore myself out a going to see her every day and did not ffed myself properly as u no i feed on a machine as i cant eat food like u do.
well i finnished up in hospital myself and noe i have to go to the care home unit as they insist they put me on the machine and feed me every day. so i am there all afternoons now and it sucks.
this Sunday at 3;55 my dear mum went to live with the Lord Jesus and i was with her at the time as ayt wekends i am allowed to feed myself. i didnt as i was with mum in the nursing home she had been transferd to but she died. it hurts, hurts a lot and it am sad at times but i will get over it.
Pleaded to hear from u as it has been a long time.
we have all started back at school now as it is our fall as u say.
i do not have to go at the moment as i now work at growing things for the care home that i live in. i am now 19 but still act like the 10 year old i realy am in side, lol.
yes i am still in nappies all the time and still wet and dirty in them.
Take care of yourself ash.
Bye, Dean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll why do you like pooping your diaper / nappy (Oct '10) 49 min CalibHiggs 39
Ever worn around a friend 3 hr Tallguy95 3
who felt shame in first bed wetting diaper 7 hr Maddy R 15
Boys do you like to see girls wearing diapers (Dec '15) 7 hr Kurt 23
Do women put there guys in nappys (Aug '13) 8 hr Tallguy95 139
My 12 year old son still wears diapers? 8 hr Tallguy95 13
Anyone ever have there grandma make them wear a... 8 hr Tallguy95 3
embarressing stories please add (Jul '09) Sat diaperboy 183
Teen girls in diapers (Jan '16) Sat brandonbav83 119
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... (May '16) Feb 19 bedwetter2 196
More from around the web