Story's about bedwetting and having t...
steve

Chorley, UK

#42 Aug 12, 2009
thx, but its too awkward to say
ashley14

United States

#43 Aug 12, 2009
Steve I know what you mean. I am not a good one to tell anyone to tell their parents. My parents have always been aware of my incontience so I have never had to tell them anything. I wish I could help you but I am here if you need to talk. I am so thankful I have never been put in the spot of needing to tell my parents. The closes I have come is needing to tell my friends. Most have been really cool about it . Anyway if you need someone to talk to Im here.
Pull-Up Prince

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Oct 13, 2009
Hai! i have sickle cell anemia and i ware pull ups when im in the hosoital and when im at home after i have a crisis depending on what type of crysis it is...and ive also wore pull ups untill i was nine =/
isabel

Madrid, Spain

#45 Nov 29, 2009
Hi!

My name is Isabel, iam 17 years old and i wear pull ups because my
mommy says iam a big girl now! But i dont understand why at school all
girls and boys are always laughing at me and calling me retarded and
endogamic when they notices my pull ups under my jeans.

whats endogmic? my mommy turned red when i asked her... i dont
understand.
isabel

Madrid, Spain

#46 Nov 29, 2009
please, dont laugh of me. I am 17 yo and wear pull ups, it isnt normal? why all people laughs when notices my pull ups? i understand nothing.
Just Some Random

Auckland, New Zealand

#47 Nov 30, 2009
isabel wrote:
Hi!
My name is Isabel, iam 17 years old and i wear pull ups because my
mommy says iam a big girl now! But i dont understand why at school all
girls and boys are always laughing at me and calling me retarded and
endogamic when they notices my pull ups under my jeans.
whats endogmic? my mommy turned red when i asked her... i dont
understand.
People at your school probably tease you because wearing pull ups to school is generally uncommon, or - people are generally very discreet about it. When the kids* at your school notice you wear pull ups (and most of them don't) they will feel better by putting you down. Often in high school it's the case of be the person who teases, or be teased. So a lot of these people want have a problem with you even though they make it look like one.

And endogamic/endogamy refers to in-breeds, which means your parents were related (i.e. brother and sister or cousins). Generally the term edogamic though may refer to 'extended family'. That is my understanding of the word anyway, I've never heard it before now so I looked it up. But it's just an insult so just ignore it.
isabel wrote:
please, dont laugh of me. I am 17 yo and wear pull ups, it isnt normal? why all people laughs when notices my pull ups? i understand nothing.
Wearing pull ups at your age isn't normal, HOWEVER - there are many people your age who do wear pull ups. It seems very strange that you wern't aware that this isn't normal though. Most children are out of pull ups by the age of 5 (and into 'big kid underwear'). 5 is even quite late, a lot of kids are into normal underwear by age 3.

Have you not talked to this with your parents? You may have been kept in pull ups for a medical reason though.

But in conclusion, while it is not normal, it's not unheard of to be in pull ups at age 17. Kids at your school,*and I call them kids because even though some of them are almost adults, they are immature prats (well some of them are) who are very insensitive, they only tease you because its not something they are used it. It is slightly out of the norm, but it's not a big deal.

I personally haven't experienced any problems needing pull ups or diapers etc. but I have been teased a lot. I've had 9 brain surgeries and because of that (and things related to it) I have some 'physical disadvantages' which I have been (and I'm also 17) and are still teased and picked on about.

I understand your frustration and am here if you need to talk.
isabel

Valdemoro, Spain

#48 Nov 30, 2009
I cry every day when I have to go to school, because all, included the youngest teases me until I cry and pee and poo my pull ups and suck my thumb.

To learn is very difficult for me. class is very hard for me. I have repeated the last four grades, and iam with younger childs. I always have bad notes, and they made fun of me when i cry when i have bad notes. my mommy said one day some weeks ago what is a miracle what i know how to write and read and what i am a shame, but when i cried she said i am just special. these day i wasnt wearing my pull ups and peed and pooped my new thigt jeans just outside the mall just in front of all the people.

My mommy puts me in pampers by night because y pee and poo im my bed every night, and i wear pull ups during the day because i pee and poo at day too.

Today i asked my cousin for what is endogamic, and she laughed and said what this explains all about me, and called me retarded toddler and said i belong to special education.
isabel

Valdemoro, Spain

#49 Nov 30, 2009
usually I sleep wearing my diapers and with my teddy bear and sucking my tumb. it isnt normal for a 17 yo too?

I must go. i need mommy change my diaper.
Just Soe Random

Auckland, New Zealand

#50 Nov 30, 2009
isabel wrote:
usually I sleep wearing my diapers and with my teddy bear and sucking my tumb. it isnt normal for a 17 yo too?
I must go. i need mommy change my diaper.
I am almost always trusting of people, but also very skeptical (contradictory at times ..). But for someone your age to be in diapers and pull ups, and to not know it's 'different' than most people, and still being changed by your mum seems really strange.
All though in the case you are being honest, no it's again not normal for a 17 year old to wear diapers at anytime (night or day) however, there are plenty who do. Sucking your thumb .. I don't know of anyone at that/this age that does that though ... but hey, there is probably nothing wrong with it in the comfort of your home (so long as your thumb is clean lol).
As I said, I'm a little skeptical, however I'm still here to talk.
Steve

Chelmsford, UK

#51 Dec 1, 2009
I don't believe a lot of the posts I read on here but I can honestly say that at 17 I sometimes slept in nappies because I was still wetting my bed most nights at that age. My bedwetting stopped about a year later and for a while I was dry at night. The longest period of time in my life. By my mid twenties I was back to regular bedwetting and have wet on and off ever since. Now in my 40's I wet most if not every night and still use terry nappies and plastic pants to keep the bed as dry as possible.
agr79

Burgos, Spain

#52 Dec 15, 2009
To Isabel:

You are really retarded, my dear. A 17 yo girl still at primary school? And wearing diapers?

People call you endogamic? it`s not a surprise for me: you have a disease called in spanish fenilcetonuria. Resulting in mental retardation between other things. I know your parents. They were cousins, and you have inherited a defectuous genetical inheritance.

You don`t know that, my dear? or you don`t have the intelligence necessary for understand my words (sure!!!)?

You`re enuretic and have the mental maturity of a baby toddler. For this you need to wear diapers and pull ups all time.

Ooops! I made you pee and poo in your diaper? You might want to check, and please don`t cry, my dear!

Since: Aug 09

West Linn, OR

#54 Jan 19, 2010
TO Isabel, I am 16 and I still ware diapers to school and I sleep with a teddy
bear but instead of sucking my thumb my mommy gives me my pacifier. I ware diapers 24/7 and still get spanked with the belt bare bottom by my mommy or Daddy. I can't help going poop & wetting in my diapers but I still
get spanked every time I do and my bottom hurt me really bad.

Brandy Ann
Senor DingDong

UK

#55 Jan 20, 2010
brandy ann wrote:
TO Isabel, I am 16 and I still ware diapers to school and I sleep with a teddy
bear but instead of sucking my thumb my mommy gives me my pacifier. I ware diapers 24/7 and still get spanked with the belt bare bottom by my mommy or Daddy. I can't help going poop & wetting in my diapers but I still
get spanked every time I do and my bottom hurt me really bad.
Brandy Ann
you lying b*tch!
lorelai

Denmark

#56 Jan 25, 2010
i am happy for you delialah, try to sit in his lap and wet yourself *giggle* should feel good

Since: Aug 09

Lusk, WY

#57 Jan 31, 2010
senor dingdong, that not right for calling me that, you don't know me i trying
to talk with someone that has that same problem at me and you call me names
that not right!!!

Brandy Ann
raul

LogroƱo, Spain

#58 Feb 2, 2010
Don`t worry, Brandy!
Sure you are a nice and cute girl. Nothing wrong if you wear diapers to school, after all you really need them... and you are only a 16 YO pretty (I am sure) girl.

Be proud of yourself. If you want to talk, email me: raul_gonzalez_alucard@hotmail. com
brandy ann wrote:
senor dingdong, that not right for calling me that, you don't know me i trying
to talk with someone that has that same problem at me and you call me names
that not right!!!
Brandy Ann
Jilly

Somerset, WI

#59 Feb 3, 2010
Hi! Um...one day at school these popular girls were picking on me. I was so scared I peed. My teacher saw and tookme to the bathrroom. "girls who wet r babys." he said. "u choose to wet? Fine. U will be treated like one." he stripped me down, put me in a disposable, a sundress, and plastic pants. The popular girls came out and made me mess. "mr Blake. Jilly messed herself. Change her before she does more." he changed me and throughout the day I had to be fed and changed and treated like a baby. They still treat me like this.
raul

Madrid, Spain

#60 Feb 4, 2010
the "popular girls" teased you because their lives are in reality very unhappy and boring, don`t worry, Jilly. If you ignores them, they can`t hurt you. Try.
What`s your age? you had an accident, but you aren`t a baby if you not want to be one.
If you want email me. My email is two posts ago.
Jilly wrote:
Hi! Um...one day at school these popular girls were picking on me. I was so scared I peed. My teacher saw and tookme to the bathrroom. "girls who wet r babys." he said. "u choose to wet? Fine. U will be treated like one." he stripped me down, put me in a disposable, a sundress, and plastic pants. The popular girls came out and made me mess. "mr Blake. Jilly messed herself. Change her before she does more." he changed me and throughout the day I had to be fed and changed and treated like a baby. They still treat me like this.
xxxxx

Liverpool, UK

#61 Feb 4, 2010
Jilly wrote:
If this is true it's against the law and verry illegal to do that to any one, so either tell your parents or the police.
If it's not true you should feel ashamed. Incontinance is not funny and it's not fun.
missy

London, UK

#62 Apr 13, 2010
i wet the bed still, wear pull ups but these leak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brothers and sisters (Oct '11) 5 hr jim 45
back in nappies (Oct '11) 6 hr Andrew 48 35
Teen Diaper lover from Liverpool looking for so... 8 hr rbsouthport 1
Anybody who wears nappies in Dublin, Ireland (Apr '13) 8 hr irishphamtom 242
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 22 hr Babynj 339
any girls wearing diapers who are 11 or 12 look... (Jan '12) Tue Ashpash115 30
My Sister Threatened Me With Diapers? Tue Linkanon 5
More from around the web