James

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

if your son or daughter wets the bed and wears pullups to bed tell us the story.

tell us exatly what type of pullups they are, how old the child is and what time they go to bed.
tom

Arc-sur-tille, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

James, why would you want that type of information, might I ask?
ben

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

Judged:

my mum says i can poo and wee myself as long as i wear a nappy i am 10 and have lost full controll over my bladder and i poo on purpose once i held my poo in for 2 days on purpose so that i could fill my nappie and then when i could not hold it in any longer i let it all go and filled my nappie to its limnmits and squijd it all around it felt so nice and because i change my own nappie i kept the poo in there over night and changed it in the morning i love it.
another time was when i made a best freind i met a boy named cameron and he also wears nappies 24/7
he does number 1 and 2 in his nappie for the same reason so we met up at my house and pooped and weed our nappies together and then changed them we wear nappies to school but only for number ones no one knows just us 2
it is really fun.

Since: Dec 08

Trowbridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

Ben register please and add me on yahoo. mikeB59@rocketmail.com :)
Johnny

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

I recently bought new pullups with inserts. I change the inserts every morning but only let the pants dry. It feels great to just let go lying on my back in bed. It usually does not leak.
wtty

Hamilton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

hi my name louise i was spanked wearing plastic pants then put in a diaper and believt or not im 16 years old
tiffany

Tamworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

to wtty i thought you was 17 years old
Lydia

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

I am 18 and wear pullups because I wet day and night and have poop accidents as well. I have worn them for as long as I can remember, and have only had a few people find out. Every time I have an accident at school, I just go into the bathroom and change into a new one, which i keep in the bottom of my large purse. If it is just a wetting accident, I dont always change, but if its poop I have to worry that someone will notice so i always change.
Harry

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

ben wrote:
my mum says i can poo and wee myself as long as i wear a nappy i am 10 and have lost full controll over my bladder and i poo on purpose once i held my poo in for 2 days on purpose so that i could fill my nappie and then when i could not hold it in any longer i let it all go and filled my nappie to its limnmits and squijd it all around it felt so nice and because i change my own nappie i kept the poo in there over night and changed it in the morning i love it.
another time was when i made a best freind i met a boy named cameron and he also wears nappies 24/7
he does number 1 and 2 in his nappie for the same reason so we met up at my house and pooped and weed our nappies together and then changed them we wear nappies to school but only for number ones no one knows just us 2
it is really fun.
Ben i wish i was you your so lucky i love pooing my nappy to its feels so soft warm and lovely
Calster

Fakenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

How old are you harry
Harry

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

i am 20 how old are you ?
Calster

Fakenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

how old are you lydia
person

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

I dont even wet the bed i just wear them to relax and have fun in.
Delilah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

I sometimes wear pull ups but only after sex. I wet the bed always after I have sex with my boyfriend and he loves it. Sometimes he tells me to just wear my panties to get the bed all wet and we play pee games we are going to get married someday right now we are only 18 and have been together since we were 15.
aaaaaa

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

when my mum and dad went oh holliday i was left with my older brother his job was to make shore the house was ok and to look after me on the first day when i woke up i was wet so he took the sheets of the bed and gave them to the cleaner the on the second day there was nappies on my side but i left thrm but on the 3rd day i woke up with a nappy on
nappy girl

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

hi im 14 i woke up in hosp wearing nappies thay said i was bedwetting thay were right icouldent take the nappy off as i had 2 broken arms i had to let the nurses change me 1 night i soild my nappy thay changed me and said it was the drugs that was making me soil and it was ok still in nappies now 2mounths later
Calster

Strathmiglo, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

awww sorry to hear nappy girl :( how are your arms now can you use them? i am 14 too would love to chat
ashley14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

Hi Calster!

nappy girl did you ever go to the doctors to find out why you still wet and need nappies?
elese

Hamilton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

hi ashly would you like to talk
elese

Hamilton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

do you want to get in contact

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Bedwetting Forum right now

Search the Bedwetting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 6 hr katie 136
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) 7 hr Andrew 48 296
Diaper teen looking for girl Tue tom 3
Adult baby pants Tue Andrew 48 2
I wear diapers because: (Jun '10) Tue Chinababy888 77
how do i convince my parents to let me wear dia... (Apr '11) Jul 28 Jeremy Christer 159
ab boy looking for mummy Jul 28 baby oliver 10
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••