bedwetting Ireland
dave

Limerick, Ireland

#1 Aug 31, 2013
hi,

My previous thread seems to be gone. Is there and genuine bedwetters here? Hoping to find support from others really is all.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Hi dave there is me :) I'm Alice and I'm in England :) nice 2 meet u. I have bedwetting problems and sometimes wet in the day as well
Alice, xxx
Callum

Ireland

#3 Sep 15, 2013
I live in Drogheda in Louth and I wet the bed 2/3 times a week so I wear drynites. When I am away from home for a while I have to wear them during the day aswell for the odd accident because my bladder is weak. Im not babied or any of that crap and I can change myself. I have not heard of any other teenagers in Ireland who wears drynites except you.
Steve

Sheffield, UK

#4 Sep 16, 2013
dave wrote:
hi,
My previous thread seems to be gone. Is there and genuine bedwetters here? Hoping to find support from others really is all.
I am a genuine true adult bedwetter. I've wet on and off all my life and am now back to nightly wetting just as I did as a kid and throughout my teens. Always happy to talk on here. I was in Ireland a few years back and wet the bed most nights while over there on holiday.
nathan

Ireland

#5 Nov 15, 2013
Callum wrote:
I live in Drogheda in Louth and I wet the bed 2/3 times a week so I wear drynites. When I am away from home for a while I have to wear them during the day aswell for the odd accident because my bladder is weak. Im not babied or any of that crap and I can change myself. I have not heard of any other teenagers in Ireland who wears drynites except you.
hi callum im nathan i live in county roscommon and am completely incontinent how old are you i am 18
john w

Chester, UK

#6 Nov 15, 2013
nathan wrote:
<quoted text>
hi callum im nathan i live in county roscommon and am completely incontinent how old are you i am 18
I am older man in Wales
you are not alone
nathan

Ireland

#7 Nov 16, 2013
Anyone want to send me your number so we can text on whats app or viber
nathan

Ireland

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Alice15 wrote:
Hi dave there is me :) I'm Alice and I'm in England :) nice 2 meet u. I have bedwetting problems and sometimes wet in the day as well
Alice, xxx
can u give me your email please we can chatt xx
Keith

Ireland

#9 Apr 14, 2016
Anywhere in Ireland you can buy adult nappies or diapers not online?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I accidentally pooped my pants (Apr '15) 2 hr Andrew51 5
putting my family's older males in diapers 6 hr NateH97 8
wet pants in school (Oct '13) 15 hr Diapered1964 121
looking to be owned by a mummy or daddy 16 hr baby hugh 1
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... 18 hr Andrew51 26
Poll What's the best age to be put back in Nappies /... (Sep '09) Thu Rubber Pantie 157
Do women put there guys in nappys (Aug '13) Thu Rubberbabypantie 102
More from around the web