I'm 50 and still wet my bed most nights.

I'm 50 and still wet my bed most nights.

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Steve

Bradford, UK

#1 Jun 20, 2012
I am 50 and still wet the bed most nights. I have wet most of my life and long since accepted and embraced my "problem" Being wet is just normal for me and I genuinely sleep better when wet I always have.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Steve wrote:
I am 50 and still wet the bed most nights. I have wet most of my life and long since accepted and embraced my "problem" Being wet is just normal for me and I genuinely sleep better when wet I always have.
hi steve
i to am 52 and like yourself have wet the bed so i totaly understand what you meen by sleeping better wet not haveing to laty there awake worrying
john

Preston, UK

#3 Jun 21, 2012
hi steve and boss. life long bedwetter. in the past iv tried to leave my nappy off. although i dont wet so much i sleep very light and dont get a good nights sleep. when i wear a nappy i go into a deep sleep. i wake up very wet and sometimes with leaks but get a good nights sleep. is this the same for u
Steve

Sleaford, UK

#4 Jun 21, 2012
john wrote:
hi steve and boss. life long bedwetter. in the past iv tried to leave my nappy off. although i dont wet so much i sleep very light and dont get a good nights sleep. when i wear a nappy i go into a deep sleep. i wake up very wet and sometimes with leaks but get a good nights sleep. is this the same for u
I tend to sleep very deeply all the time and if I don't wear a nappy I will soak the bed. What I have noticed is I take longer to drift off to sleep if I don't put a nappy on but once asleep my bladder just empties as it fills. I wet very heavily most nights or maybe several times I'm not sure. I have very few dry nights. What I have noticed and it has always been the same I am less likely to wet when away from home as I don't sleep so deeply. I always wear a nappy and good fitting plastic or vynil pants when away from home.
john

Preston, UK

#5 Jun 21, 2012
do u wear terry nappies under your rubbers
paul

UK

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Hi i have wet the bed all my life iam.58 all.so now have day time leaks so need nappies 24 7 i live near.gloucester uk would love to chat with others thanks paul
john

Preston, UK

#7 Jul 5, 2012
paul wrote:
Hi i have wet the bed all my life iam.58 all.so now have day time leaks so need nappies 24 7 i live near.gloucester uk would love to chat with others thanks paul
hi paul. love to chat. have had wetting problems since a young boy
paul

UK

#8 Jul 8, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>hi paul. love to chat. have had wetting problems since a young boy
Hi john where in the uk do you live would be great to chat
john

Preston, UK

#9 Jul 9, 2012
paul wrote:
<quoted text> Hi john where in the uk do you live would be great to chat
hi paul. i live south east. had wetting problems all my life and have to wear nappies
paul

UK

#10 Jul 20, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>hi paul. i live south east. had wetting problems all my life and have to wear nappies
Hi.john hope you are ok i have been.on holiday havd you a mobile i can ring it would be great to talk all .the best paul
Steve

Sheffield, UK

#11 Nov 3, 2012
john wrote:
do u wear terry nappies under your rubbers
Always a thick terry nappy and snug fitting plastic pants at night.
bedwettersteve

Orlando, FL

#15 Nov 8, 2012
me to iv never been dry at nite
Steve

Castleford, UK

#16 Nov 27, 2012
bedwettersteve wrote:
I think there are far more adults who wet at night than we will ever know. We are in a minority because we talk about it on here and other sites. Since getting the internet it has been so good to be able to talk freely about my bedwetting without ridicule.
Comment

Glen Mills, PA

#17 Jul 12, 2013
Steve wrote:
Same here, 52 and it's normal for me to wet most nights.
jon

Enfield, UK

#18 Jul 15, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here, 52 and it's normal for me to wet most nights.
hi comment me to. always wet at night and sometimes day. do u wear nappies
Steve

Ramsgate, UK

#19 Aug 9, 2013
bedwettersteve wrote:
I have had dry periods but they never last long. I wet most if not every night again now.
Anthony nappie lover

London, UK

#20 Aug 9, 2013
Hi! I'm 56 & still wet the bed , I also wear a nappy, to bed , I live in Hounslow . London
Steve

Lowestoft, UK

#21 Sep 10, 2013
I bet there are far more of us still wetting the bed regularly and wearing nappies at night than we will ever know. I always knew I couldn't be the only one but was amazed just how many of there are when I found sites like this on the net.
Andrew 48

Leopold, Australia

#22 Sep 10, 2013
I wear a Depend pant to bed which I do before my wife comes to bed as she dosen't know about it. Also I'm surprised that there men like me nearly 50 or over who still need a nappy at bedtime. any of. you married?
steve

Sheffield, UK

#24 Sep 12, 2013
Andrew 48 wrote:
I wear a Depend pant to bed which I do before my wife comes to bed as she dosen't know about it. Also I'm surprised that there men like me nearly 50 or over who still need a nappy at bedtime. any of. you married?
How do you hide them from your wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am I Normal? 2 hr Sean 1
How often do you wake up wet? (Sep '16) 3 hr tewnight 35
Diapers at college 3 hr tewnight 5
Is it ok to wear a nappy to bed (Mar '13) 4 hr tewnight 41
Youth/Child/Toddler Diapers... 4 hr tewnight 1
Diapers at Church 5 hr Sean 3
Teen Diaper Chat (Feb '16) 13 hr Smallpepe 83
Diapers for vacation (Oct '15) 17 hr Diapered1964 79
More from around the web