bulling and bed wetting torture
dylon bland rotchford

Alliston, Canada

#42 May 21, 2010
you guys are losers i cant believe you guys have to wear diapers you guys are biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ig losers i live at 106 ashurst oh ya and adults arnt losers if they have to wear diapers
brandon

Altamont, IL

#43 May 30, 2010
hey pissy girl or shara will you date me
Justin

UK

#44 May 31, 2010
Drynites rock
dylon bland rotchford

Alliston, Canada

#45 May 31, 2010
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz your an idiot i live at 110 ashurst crescent Bram Ont l6v3n9 come to my house any day at 3:00 pm i will be home then moron
dylon bland rotchford

Alliston, Canada

#46 May 31, 2010
brandon you are an loser
jedisop

Wilmington, NC

#47 Jan 13, 2011
hey this has always been some deep secret of mine but this is a problem if u get into ur favorite pair of skinny jeans go sit in a ordinary chair lean to the right start wiggling ur back leg youll probably feel weird and its so tempting to do ive done it fer 7 years and i stop wearing jeans cuz of it cuz its tempting to do it makes me think about diapers and babies and thats what causes me to do it i have no idea what im doing but i want it to stop and i have no idea how to stop it
im a soldier

UK

#49 Jan 18, 2011
wow some people are amazing some people are scary and some i just csnnot find the right expression
John

Christchurch, New Zealand

#50 Mar 28, 2011
You're all fricken freaks.
anon39

Palatine, IL

#51 Apr 13, 2011
how do i ask my mom i want to wear a diaper without sounding weird
im a soldier

UK

#52 Apr 13, 2011
thats a really hard question butt how do i ask my parents for daipers without sounding weird pmsl
F you

Raleigh, NC

#53 Apr 27, 2011
Just stat randomly peeing in the bed or when ur mom and u are in the kitchen go into the fridge like ur looking for sompting and start peeing and when ur mom asks wat happened say u have no idea and bring up that u should start wearing diapers or works great not kidding have fun
Iluvrobbiexx

Bo'ness, UK

#54 Oct 16, 2011
Hi I'm 14 and my mUm made me wear a diaper to school with a mini skirt and my boyfriends BFF saw and told him and everyone els in class now he's embarrassed to be with me. :-(
Mysteriousgirl99

Noblesville, IN

#55 Dec 2, 2011
Ew I do not were diapers y do u
Mysteriousgirl99

Noblesville, IN

#56 Dec 2, 2011
Jay wrote:
im 11 and i get bullied every single day for still being in diapers all the time. it sucks. and my mom makes me wear just my diaper most of the time so she can change me easier
Jaylen is that u
Mysteriousgirl99

Noblesville, IN

#57 Dec 2, 2011
I am 10 yrs old NK(Not Kidding)

Since: Feb 11

Riverton, UT

#58 Dec 16, 2011
After what I read it sounds like you are in a abusive home with a Queen Victorian mother who is enabling the torment that your two older brothers are writhing upon you.

What I would do if I were you is that I would first have a calm talk one on one with your mother and express your feelings as calm and civil as possible. Yeah it is okay to cry because you DO have emotions/feelings, so yes crying is a part of being a human. Your mother NEEDS to know how you are feeling about the whole thing. Before you do talk to her you need to get your ducks lined up in a row on this one.

If that does not work then it is time to get help outside of the home. Your school's psychiatrist is the best one to go to and you need to talk to him/her in a calm manner and yes tears are okay there too. Your school's psychiatrist could make the appropriate judgments and make the appropriate decisions as to the right plan of action that needs to be taken.

At that time it will be like the flip of the coin. Ether your mother will get it and treat you better or she will NOT get it and treat you even worse. At any point you MUST have constant contact with your school's psychiatrist because they must know as they have the right connections that could and will help you out.

Now before you approach your mother you need to do some homework which is a research project that you MUST undertake. Right now you are in Jr. High School so at this point of time your grades will not really matter till you are in the 9th grade. So the research project is to be the TOP priority. You must come up with more than two resources which with my research I come up with four sources. It will give you solid ground to stand on. Hopefully you have a printer readily available for this because nothing speaks out more than paper. If you have to print it out at your schools library please do it at a time that it is after school and there is no one in the library but you. IF you are asked what it is for. Tell them that it is for personal problems that needs to be ironed out. Worse case they will probably charge you per sheet of paper so be prepared.

If your mother does not read what you have dug up in your research and throws them in the reject pile, and punishes you. It is time to go to the psychiatrist.

Hope this helps
nappy boy

Maple Ridge, Canada

#59 Feb 10, 2012
that sucks
baby girz

Florence, AL

#61 Feb 11, 2012
hi i'm eleven just stared in this diaper world how can i get changed and spanked when i wet my diaper
baby girz

Florence, AL

#62 Feb 11, 2012
pleazzz hel i realy want to get a spanking and that cool stuff
baby girz

Florence, AL

#63 Feb 11, 2012
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and nappy boy any tips and p.s if you do help me i'll you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
children and teenagers still diapered (Jan '17) 16 hr Kevin2017 22
Is anyone else forced to wear diapers that does... (Jul '16) 19 hr confined 557
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 21 hr babychad 635
Poll What's the best age to be put back in Nappies /... (Sep '09) Sat poobrat 186
Diapers at Church Sat Caringmom 16
Reward for wearing a diaper to bed (Feb '16) Fri Scottyboy 63
wearing diapers for comfort (Dec '12) Fri Scottyboy 134
Public sightings (May '12) Fri Kevin 160
babysitting older kids in diapers (Feb '17) Dec 13 Michael 131
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... (May '16) Nov 29 bedwetter2 305
More from around the web