bulling and bed wetting torture

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
zzzzzzzzzzz

Jonquière, Canada

#1 Jan 25, 2009
after 5 bed wettings my mom got mad so shemakes me wear diapers to punish me it is very enbaressing and has my brothers (14)hold me down and if I fight wicth I do I get spanked and my brother give me wedgies in them. every day my brothers put me in some tighty wightys and give me a new wedgie.I am 13
(p.s can you tell me some wedgies so I can get ready for them)
it has been helping my bed wetting thought and now I only wet 2 times a week.
but the punishment is getting worse and my two brothers are getting more crative what should I do
NappyKid

Sheffield, UK

#2 Jan 25, 2009
Do you like it or what?
Why don't you wear goodnites or something like that?
How old are your brother?
Do they tret you like a baby?
And as for the wedgies, as they do them try and go up with it as it doesn't hurt as much.
How old are you?
zzzzzzzzzzz

Jonquière, Canada

#3 Jan 25, 2009
no it's humiliating and emmbarrasing
My mom what's to punish me and my brothers too
My brothers are 14 twins
Abit early bedtimes spankings and my brothers treat me like a baby
NappyKid

Sheffield, UK

#4 Jan 25, 2009
How do they treat you like a baby, what do they do?
What does your mum do in all of this?
How old are you?
NappyKid

Sheffield, UK

#5 Jan 25, 2009
Have you ever had any embarrasing nappy moments?
Do
You wear nappies all the time?
zzzzzzzzzzz

Jonquière, Canada

#6 Jan 26, 2009
they started today with a sapository and a bib and hourly diaper checks.
they also started to make me wear them to school
btw today one kid found out about the diapers so now to keep him sclint I have to be his slave and let him torture me.
my mom makes me wear the diaper it was her idea she inforces it and punishes me and gives my brothers power over me since "I am just a baby with diapers" she made me say to all my brothers friend after my spankings
I am 13 years old
now after getting introble in school Its 24/7 for me until punishment is lifted
NappyKid

Nottingham, UK

#7 Jan 26, 2009
zzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
they started today with a sapository and a bib and hourly diaper checks.
they also started to make me wear them to school
btw today one kid found out about the diapers so now to keep him sclint I have to be his slave and let him torture me.
my mom makes me wear the diaper it was her idea she inforces it and punishes me and gives my brothers power over me since "I am just a baby with diapers" she made me say to all my brothers friend after my spankings
I am 13 years old
now after getting introble in school Its 24/7 for me until punishment is lifted
Do you get put in a highchair,pram and cot?
So what do you do for this kid at school then?
Do your brothers put you to bed and that?
What nappies do you wear?
zzzzzzzzzzz

Jonquière, Canada

#8 Jan 27, 2009
no I dont but I have a car seat and changing table.
give him my lunch let him embares me swerlys and makes me be a loser in front of everyone.
some times but befor they ask my mom if they could try to spank me and guess what she said yes they also put my hand in water when if sleeping to make me pee but my mom doesnt belive a "baby"
I wear pullups and pampers active fit
zzzzzzzzzzz

Jonquière, Canada

#9 Jan 27, 2009
NappyKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get put in a highchair,pram and cot?
So what do you do for this kid at school then?
Do your brothers put you to bed and that?
What nappies do you wear?
and can you get other to comment so I can hear other peoples edvice pleas
bedwetdaywetsupp ort

Medicine Lodge, KS

#10 Jan 31, 2009
I have made a new website for bedwetters and/or daywetters http://bedwetdaywetsupport.com check it out.
DiaperWedgieVict um

Eastpointe, MI

#11 Feb 5, 2009
What should i s say to my mom if i want to wear diaper sbut don't enat to make it sound like i'm a baby.
zzzzzzzzzzz

Jonquière, Canada

#12 Feb 8, 2009
DiaperWedgieVictum wrote:
What should i s say to my mom if i want to wear diaper sbut don't enat to make it sound like i'm a baby.
do you need it for say bed wetting or you want it
DiaperWedgieVict um

Fort Wayne, IN

#13 May 23, 2009
I REALLLLLLLLLY want it dude!!! Oh yeah, and how do you get a wedgie in a diaper?
Diaper Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jul 23, 2009
I've always had a problem with wetting my bed and I do it often. So now my mom makes me wear pampers. The extra large size. So that night i wet my diaper. In the morning she woke me up and inspected my diaper. She saw that it was wet and told my sister to punish the baby. They called me baby. So my sister spanked me and the gave me a hanging wedgie in my wet diaper,which lasted for five minutes. What should i do? This lasts all summer, but if i wet myself during the school my punishment will be wearing a diaper to school with a short mini skirt so everyone can see my diaper.
I feel like a loser. Am I?

Since: Dec 08

Birmingham, UK

#15 Jul 26, 2009
no one is a loser my mum does the same 2 me but she makes me wear shorts with my nappy and plastic pants underneath it can be really embarresing dont feel bad
pissy girl

Croydon, UK

#16 Jul 30, 2009
hi im 14 my mum makes me wear a nappy and mini skirt around the house if any one calls i have to let them in i feel embarest as you can clearly see my nappy
Mr E

Andover, UK

#17 Aug 3, 2009
id like to see you in your nappy
crazy

UK

#18 Aug 12, 2009
hi all im 28 and wear nappies in bed looking someone to changeme etc
ashley14

United States

#19 Aug 13, 2009
I would die if I had to wear a mini skirt that showed eveyone in the world I was wearing a diaper. I get nervous changing into gym shorts in school. Most of the kids I hang out with know I have a problem with my bladder. I have gone out with a couple of boys who know and they don't give me any problems. Of course I just started dating so I am not a world traveling in the dating world.
Sarah

UK

#20 Sep 20, 2009
Hi Ashley, I'm 14 and I also have issues with wetting but I can usually get by with goodnites during the day. Dating is a lttle bit trickier though but.
Last Christmas I went out with my folks to there friends house for new years eve.
I was expecting the usual none event evening and I had even worn my pampers under my skirt to save hassle later if I fell a sleep.
When we got there at first I thought that I was the only person under 30 but then I was introduced to Guy who was 17. He was there with just his mom and we soon got chatting.
Guy had spent most of that year in hospital because of a motorbike accident and he was still recovering which is why he had come out with his mom.
Guy and I snuggled down on a sofa in the study, initially just chatting but then we started kissing, I was in heaven but at the same time a little bit spookeed because I was also wearing my nappy.
Guy got up to go and get us some drinks and as he stood up I caught a glimpse of white terry toweling sticking out the top of his trousers at the back.
The realistaion of what was happening hit me like a train, I was convinced that Guy was wearing a nappy as well.
Guy returned with our drinks and immediatly took up where he left off in embracing me passionately, I returned the gesture but now determined to prove my theory.
I let my hand slide down his back as his hand found its way to my legs, I knew what was coming and decided to just let it happen.
My hand reached his waist as we sat together on the sofa, with a little stretch, I pushed my arm behind his back and bingo, I could fell the texture of a terry nappy in my fingers and he was so engrossed in kissing me still I explored a little further and found the waist band of his plastic pants.
Now I knew that we were both in the same situation, I relaxed and let his hand wonder further up my skirt and satup and smiled at him as his hand found my nappy.
I pushed him back alittle and started to massage the bulge in the front of his trousers as he massaged me through my nappy. It was only a matter of moments before I felt the heat between his legs as he had a shuddering orgasm followed by conclusively wetting himself.
I followed suit and peed in to my nappy whilst he still had his hand between my legs and then we just lay there cuddling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are you diapered by your mum or dad or brothers... 23 min bodhi t 2
Public sightings (May '12) 26 min bodhi t 124
Real baby plastic pants super size XX (Mar '15) 1 hr Stevewet 12
I hate middle of the night time diaper changes. 1 hr Stevewet 5
Do women put there guys in nappys (Aug '13) 12 hr baby hugh 121
whats your bedtime? 15 hr bodhi t 4
Anybody who wears nappies in Dublin, Ireland (Apr '13) 16 hr babybird 383
More from around the web