8-15 years drynites
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Justin

UK

#1 May 7, 2010
I wear them to bed and they feel so comfy I am not a bedwetter but just have a fetish to wear nappies finally found a nappy that fits me without having to use any tape anybody wear them?
mike

United States

#2 May 7, 2010
Justin wrote:
I wear them to bed and they feel so comfy I am not a bedwetter but just have a fetish to wear nappies finally found a nappy that fits me without having to use any tape anybody wear them?
dose it go on like a diaper or a pullup an were can u buy
Justin

UK

#3 May 7, 2010
It's a pullup diaper but feels exactly like a normal nappy what waist size are u? And how old? U can get free samples on Internet just google drynites and apply from their website for free samples u can buy them in local supermarkets cost around £5.50 for a pack of 9 diapers they so discreet aswell u gotta get them :-)
mike

United States

#4 May 7, 2010
Justin wrote:
It's a pullup diaper but feels exactly like a normal nappy what waist size are u? And how old? U can get free samples on Internet just google drynites and apply from their website for free samples u can buy them in local supermarkets cost around £5.50 for a pack of 9 diapers they so discreet aswell u gotta get them :-)
i have a 16 year old son who wets the bed an i want him to wear a diaper so the bed will stay dry but depends r to big an so far all baby diapers r to small any thoughts have u ever tryed the pampers size 7 thanks
Justin

UK

#5 May 7, 2010
Drynites will be perfect for him they are aimed at teenagers who wet the bed so go and buy them for your son he will rather wear them than a nappy u have to change him in and he can pull them up like real underwear
mike

United States

#6 May 7, 2010
Justin wrote:
Drynites will be perfect for him they are aimed at teenagers who wet the bed so go and buy them for your son he will rather wear them than a nappy u have to change him in and he can pull them up like real underwear
who makes them and where u get them
Justin

UK

#7 May 8, 2010
Huggies make them it's a later version of their pull ups and a bigger size aimed for teenagers u can get them from supermarkets asda, boots sainsbury ect but bigger superstores will have them in the nappy aisle
Justin

UK

#9 May 8, 2010
They should be able to fit a waist of 34 comfortable what waist size do u need for?
jim

Cardiff, UK

#11 May 8, 2010
hi i wear dry nights (medical reason) and am 28 waste and i dont think they can go much bigger. but many adult nappies fit me.
mike

United States

#12 May 8, 2010
my son dose not no that i want hime to wear a diaper to bed i m sending him to his grandmas tonight an i would like to find a diaper that he will wear anyone no were u can buy a sample pack of any kind of diapers that go on like a baby diaper cuz i found that the tape kind hold more pee an he is a hevey weter he is a 32 weaist an the aduilt diapers start at 34 an my daughter has a 34 weist but i got her to try it on for me to see the differnts an they were to lose for her an shes chunky so thank you if you have any help
jim

Cardiff, UK

#13 May 8, 2010
http://www.dignitymedicalsupplies.com/tena-sm... ther but thats a example cause your in america lol and dont know what shops you have lol
mike

United States

#14 May 8, 2010
o well i will let him piss on his grandmas bed
jim

Cardiff, UK

#15 May 8, 2010
fine let him, do what the F*** you want but try google you half witt, instead of asking people on here, and then act ungreatfull when some one trys to help.
jim

Cardiff, UK

#16 May 8, 2010
also i know 5 year olds that can spell better than you!!!!!!!!! unless you are realy a 8 year old trying to get some idea where to get nappies from ?
mike

United States

#17 May 8, 2010
jim wrote:
also i know 5 year olds that can spell better than you!!!!!!!!! unless you are realy a 8 year old trying to get some idea where to get nappies from ?
cant spell at all sory just have a bad time with this i found some diapers that might work at wal mart again sorry his grandma is mad at me she said diapers r for babies so i dont no if she will make him wear it
Justin

UK

#18 May 8, 2010
Buy him drynites 8-15 years they will fit him and he would prefer them rather than asking him to lay down for a nappy change trust me
mike

United States

#19 May 8, 2010
Justin wrote:
Buy him drynites 8-15 years they will fit him and he would prefer them rather than asking him to lay down for a nappy change trust me
what part of they will not fit do u not under stand
Justin

UK

#20 May 8, 2010
They will fit cause drynites or goodnites have 2 different sizes if u looked it up 4-7 and 8-15 years look on Internet if u don't believe me
mike

United States

#21 May 9, 2010
Justin wrote:
They will fit cause drynites or goodnites have 2 different sizes if u looked it up 4-7 and 8-15 years look on Internet if u don't believe me
in the usa drynites r called goodnites an they go by weight but we bought a pack last night an he tryed one on they tore a the side a little but he went ahead an slep with it on an from what i can tell right now he has wet an the bed is wet
Justin

UK

#22 May 9, 2010
Maybe he's a heavy bedwetter oh well can't help anymore they work perfect for me :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you wet more when it is cold? (Jan '17) 34 min Kenny 10
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 38 min Diaper lover 603
Teen Diaper Chat (Feb '16) 8 hr akapol55 85
Does your wife or husband like you diapered? (Nov '16) 8 hr akapol55 14
Have you ever made a teen boy wear a pink diaper (Jan '16) 21 hr Chance 23
Genuine bedwetters what do you wear at night? (Jan '14) Sat bedweter 92
Diaper play date Fri Mike 1
More from around the web