diaper fetish

“you can call me Blake”

Since: Jan 12

luton

#210 Mar 19, 2012
TKJMC wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, do you have any tips for buying them. I got tips before but I live in neighborhood where nearly everyone knows my grandparents or my uncle (by the way, they all live in the same three family building I do). So I'm scared that if the people in the store see me getting diapers frequently word'll spread to my grandparents or uncle which will lead to my mom finding out. And this is something I don't want her know about. So you got any tips for me.
my first question is how old are you?
i am 20 and i live on my own and i buy mine off ebay.
my second question is how do you definitely know its afetsish and not just a sexual thing?
thirdly do u live with your parents in the same house? as you have not said whethere you do or not as would help me to help you
fouth is it just spanking while wearing nappies that turns you on? you dont want other things like being treated like a baby?
if you could answer these qwestions it would help me get an idea of how to help you better ok.
by the way i live in luton. my name is blake. i am 20 and im not afraid to say this as i have excepted that i have a fetish. one good thing is no one i know knows this. i would hate for some one i know to find out about this.
blake from luton

Since: Mar 12

Bronx, NY

#211 Mar 19, 2012
feti boy wrote:
<quoted text>
my first question is how old are you?
i am 20 and i live on my own and i buy mine off ebay.
my second question is how do you definitely know its afetsish and not just a sexual thing?
thirdly do u live with your parents in the same house? as you have not said whethere you do or not as would help me to help you
fouth is it just spanking while wearing nappies that turns you on? you dont want other things like being treated like a baby?
if you could answer these qwestions it would help me get an idea of how to help you better ok.
by the way i live in luton. my name is blake. i am 20 and im not afraid to say this as i have excepted that i have a fetish. one good thing is no one i know knows this. i would hate for some one i know to find out about this.
blake from luton
I'm 14. And I'm sure it's a fetish. I tried some on a couple of years ago. I stole some from the pack that my mom keeps for the younger kids she take cares of in her daycare. I wore two or three of them and enjoyed the way if fit on me and the feeling of wetting it. So with that I'm sure it's not just a sexual thing. I live with only my mom. I don't even have memories of my father. All I know is that he got kicked out when I was two or three. To answer your fourth question I think it's just the though of getting spanked that turns me on. I'm sure that I don't want to go further than just wetting them. I don't have a desire to be treated like a baby. And by the way, no one know this.

“you can call me Blake”

Since: Jan 12

luton

#212 Mar 19, 2012
hi tkjmc its blake here. your 14 years old now at 14 i would say it is difficult to get them on the net like i do.

is it a recent thing or have you had it awhile like since you were young?

could it be because when you were younger you were happy because you had your father and you want to were nappies because it reminds you of that time when you had no worries in the world and you felt safe?

is there another store you can go where it is not run by someone who knows your uncle or auntie or your mum.

my second suggestion is you buy them when you are out but have a bag with you that you can hide them in and hide the bag in your room somewhere no one looks.

thirdly is it a sudden urge that comes and go's or is it pysocologically there all the time and you dont feel happy or you feel weird when you arnt wearing any?

finally i would try and send a message to your mum about this but not tell her openly. i think you should give her hints and she might catch on and understand what u are on about and be understanding. equally tho she may think your weird and take you to see something.

hope i could help if not i did try ok
blake from luton

Since: Mar 12

Bronx, NY

#213 Mar 19, 2012
feti boy wrote:
hi tkjmc its blake here. your 14 years old now at 14 i would say it is difficult to get them on the net like i do.
is it a recent thing or have you had it awhile like since you were young?
could it be because when you were younger you were happy because you had your father and you want to were nappies because it reminds you of that time when you had no worries in the world and you felt safe?
is there another store you can go where it is not run by someone who knows your uncle or auntie or your mum.
my second suggestion is you buy them when you are out but have a bag with you that you can hide them in and hide the bag in your room somewhere no one looks.
thirdly is it a sudden urge that comes and go's or is it pysocologically there all the time and you dont feel happy or you feel weird when you arnt wearing any?
finally i would try and send a message to your mum about this but not tell her openly. i think you should give her hints and she might catch on and understand what u are on about and be understanding. equally tho she may think your weird and take you to see something.
hope i could help if not i did try ok
blake from luton
Your helping a lot. I feel better finally talking to someone about this. To answer your first question it started around my 12th birthday. But it seemed to go away after I stole some diapers a couple years ago. But it came up again last year. I do remember my mom making me wear goodnites when I was 8 or 9 because I kept wetting the bed but I felt more embarrassed than happy when wearing them. But when I wore diapers that time I stole them, I felt happy and I felt like all the troubles in my life disappered, especially when I wet it. I don't think it's related to a desire of being with my father because I have my uncle to think of as a father figure. When it comes to the urges it comes and goes. So I don't always want to wear it. But when the urge does come and I don't satisfy it,(which is every time I get the urge) I feel really uncomfortable and have trouble falling asleep. When it comes down to telling my mom I'm not really sure if I should because she looks down on every querk I have and this is just another one she would look down on. By the way, thanks for listening to my long winded stories. I feel tons better to have some to talk to about it. And thanks for the tips you gave me for buying it. I think I might try it.

“you can call me Blake”

Since: Jan 12

luton

#214 Mar 19, 2012
glad i could help. if you have any more problems let me know as i like to help people if i can. because i am a nice person. i help people in any way that i can. do u like animals. i am obsessed with animals if i see animals being mistreated it maked realy mad to the point my face starts to go red.
blake from luton
Jack

Chester, UK

#215 Mar 26, 2012
From uk would love to wear
alex

Buckley, UK

#216 Mar 26, 2012
Jack wrote:
From uk would love to wear
i do and i have fun in them
DLnomore

Parker, CO

#217 Mar 26, 2012
Maybe some one can help me. My brother used to wet The bed so I would take his pull ups and wear them. But now my parents don't buy them for him any more what did I do? I take a bunch of towels and put them in my under wear but it is not the same. I live in the suburbs so going to get diapers is like a 3 hour walk, just to get to a store. What are your guys ideas on getting diapers? I am thinking of ways to make them. Getting is not going to happen and I know it.
Mr_J

Riverside, CA

#218 Mar 26, 2012
Hey im 18 and I've had a thing for diapers since I fell in a river and just love how they feel but no one knows about it , the first time I bought a 20 pack at a store was when no one was home and I took my bike and an empty backpack to hide the purchase when I got home if my folks and brothers got home early. What I felt at first was imbarrased but if it's a lady who is at the check stand its better :3 if it's a male -_- I feel awful. Anyways the way I hide my diapers since I but depends adult diapers is by getting an old backpack and put them in there and put a lock on it so nooone opens it and hide it with other stuff in my room :) best store to go where no one really goes Is Walgreen because a lot of ppl go to walmart and chances are high to meet someone you know there. Good luck :3

Since: Mar 12

New York, NY

#219 Apr 1, 2012
Crap. I had like three opportunities to buy diapers this weekend. And I chickened out all three times. I don't get it. Why do I keep punking out at the last second every time. I planed it out so perfectly but I just can't get the courage to go through it. I really want to wear diapers. I even thought about pretending to be incontinent. You got any tips.

“you can call me Blake”

Since: Jan 12

luton

#220 Apr 1, 2012
TKJMC wrote:
Crap. I had like three opportunities to buy diapers this weekend. And I chickened out all three times. I don't get it. Why do I keep punking out at the last second every time. I planed it out so perfectly but I just can't get the courage to go through it. I really want to wear diapers. I even thought about pretending to be incontinent. You got any tips.
hi its feti boy
havent spoke to you for a little bit. hows it goin? i buy mine on ebay as such i dont have to worry about buying in the shop. so i dont realy know how bad it is for you. i hope you manage to build the confidence to be able to go through it. i wish you the best of luck guy.
feti boy
diaper fetish-lover

Liberia, Costa Rica

#222 Apr 8, 2012
I love diapers but im trio afraid to tell my parents because they'll laugh or something and I cant tell because my brothers will laugh. I really want to be changed and to wear diapers, I'm going crazy!!!!

“you can call me Blake”

Since: Jan 12

luton

#223 Apr 8, 2012
me too i wear mine everywhere even out in public.

Since: Apr 12

Liberia, Costa Rica

#224 Apr 8, 2012
I need an easy way to buy them without anyone knowing, also I need to hide them OMG I cant stand it any longer I need diapers!!!!!!
Mr_J

Lancaster, CA

#225 Apr 8, 2012
diaper fetish-lover wrote:
I need an easy way to buy them without anyone knowing, also I need to hide them OMG I cant stand it any longer I need diapers!!!!!!
Go to a store that anyone rarly goes and by them there, check around to see if you know anyone there first, then head to the diaper section, after that obtain the ones you prefer and buy, if someone does catch you that you know, tell them it's for a donation to the hospital or the senior center, or a sick relative who needs them. After that go and hide them in a backpack and put a lock on it so no one opens it except you and hide it. That's the best I can tell you, this has been working for me since 7th grade :3 hope this helps you

Since: Apr 12

Liberia, Costa Rica

#226 Apr 9, 2012
Mr_J wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to a store that anyone rarly goes and by them there, check around to see if you know anyone there first, then head to the diaper section, after that obtain the ones you prefer and buy, if someone does catch you that you know, tell them it's for a donation to the hospital or the senior center, or a sick relative who needs them. After that go and hide them in a backpack and put a lock on it so no one opens it except you and hide it. That's the best I can tell you, this has been working for me since 7th grade :3 hope this helps you
thanks im gonna try it

“you can call me Blake”

Since: Jan 12

luton

#227 Apr 9, 2012
yeah agree with mr_j. that dose soundlike the best way for you to get them and keep it from your parents too.
Anonymous

Garden City, MI

#228 Apr 9, 2012
I were them 24/7 and it fells good

Since: Apr 12

Liberia, Costa Rica

#230 Apr 9, 2012
but after i buy them how do i dispose of them, or use them without anyone noticing? no one can notice because then im screwed
Anonymous

Garden City, MI

#231 Apr 9, 2012
Pot them on and cover them up I just pot a new one on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boys changing other boys diapers (Jan '17) 2 hr BabyWannabe 26
Prolly need to go back to diapers!!! 3 hr plusmbr 3
13 Year Old Boy Still Wetting 3 hr plusmbr 3
Wisconsin anyone? 4 hr BabyWannabe 3
I'm a teen baby 4 hr BabyWannabe 34
who felt shame in first bed wetting diaper (Sep '16) 13 hr Jdizzle 19
Poll What's the best age to be put back in Nappies /... (Sep '09) 23 hr JuliannaLittleBaby 191
More from around the web