I Love Diapers! :D
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mike

UK

#1 Dec 1, 2008
Okay, I am now officially a diaper lover :o

I used to wear them at night, but now i tryed them in the day they are soooo comfy! I wonder what pampers feel like...:D
jackson

Budapest, Hungary

#2 Dec 1, 2008
lol ive had to wear pampers every day of my life. i think they suck...

Since: Dec 08

UK

#3 Dec 1, 2008
I like to try things out!:D im an exploritioner (New word for ya)

Hungary

#5 Dec 1, 2008
DIAPERFETISH wrote:
<quoted text>if this isnt a diaper fetish i dont know what is?.........where is bigdavpf and genuine dumb marc to moderate this ??......
your one to talk....

“You did it or it turns you on!”

Since: Oct 08

UK

#7 Dec 3, 2008
mike wrote:
Okay, I am now officially a diaper lover :o
I used to wear them at night, but now i tryed them in the day they are soooo comfy! I wonder what pampers feel like...:D
Hey Mike, it's ok to like nappies. Sam hates them and I see why and will do all I can to get him dry. That is his wish.

Yours is different.

If we were all the same, life would be boring.

Each to their own......

Budapest, Hungary

#9 Dec 4, 2008
the genuine marc wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mike, it's ok to like nappies. Sam hates them and I see why and will do all I can to get him dry. That is his wish.
Yours is different.
If we were all the same, life would be boring.
Each to their own......
marc i dont hate them.im used to them for 10 years lol. id just rather be out of them like normal kids
dalton

New Kensington, PA

#10 Dec 4, 2008
im in diapers all day and night not because i have to but because i want to i luv my diapers and im potty trained im 14 and only wear diapers even in school and i need to tellmy parents because im running low on money and i have to ask them to buy me diapers at 14

Mytishchi, Russia

#14 Dec 5, 2008
DDunkown wrote:
<quoted text>....if you dont NEED to wear diapers then you shouldnt....it is sick...this forum is for people who NEED to wear diapers only.....please take your sick fetish elsewhere..and if anyone tells you differantly they are sick in the head as well
GO AWAY!!!!!!!!
tomos

Athens, Greece

#16 Dec 14, 2008
dalton wrote:
im in diapers all day and night not because i have to but because i want to i luv my diapers and im potty trained im 14 and only wear diapers even in school and i need to tellmy parents because im running low on money and i have to ask them to buy me diapers at 14
Wear diaper if you like to, it not bad.
Calster

UK

#19 Dec 26, 2008
dalton you there

“You did it or it turns you on!”

Since: Oct 08

UK

#20 Dec 26, 2008
JACKSON98 wrote:
<quoted text>
marc i dont hate them.im used to them for 10 years lol. id just rather be out of them like normal kids
Sam, do remember you are normal with a good mind but a body that is misbehaving. Don't be upset with yourself - you will get over this.

I've come to the realisation that ADHD is at the base of this and I was/am ADHD myself but it was never diagnosed because nobody had classified it when I was young.

There are no thick ADHDs - remember that.
peed in my diaper

Omaha, NE

#21 May 25, 2009
i just peed my diaper and im 16
badass7574843

Omaha, NE

#22 May 25, 2009
i love wearing diapers... i think its weard but me and my gf hade sex in them be4..... it was HOTT!!!

“follow the rules or get lost ”

manchester

#23 May 25, 2009
I felt really Bad about being toilet trained. When I was, I felt like a part of my spirit was ripped in half. Before, I was an adventurous child. But after I was toilet trained I turned into a sullen and shy person; I had lost my adventurous spirit. Ever since my brother james was born three years ago, I have felt a lot happier because I see how he enjoyed being in nappies, what i'm saying is, that I was a lot happier when nappies were a part of my life and I know that a lot of others feel the same way too. if anyone wants to talk my msn is gmodder_ownage@
hotmail.co.uk

Since: Jun 09

Escondido, CA

#25 Jun 18, 2009
It would be nice to have a little wiggle room in my parents grip to buy diapers
james

United States

#26 Nov 15, 2009
i love use diaper but my tell me i cant use him. some time my school nuse put on me or some of my family have baby or kids who use diaper when they mom or dad changed them. i tell them to give me them old diaper i will use them.but some time i have full whit pee and poo i will put on. my mom come in my room see all the diaper. i have 100,000 diaper in my room. if you have old diaper can you give to me. i will use them. you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Tahlia

Semaphore, Australia

#27 Nov 18, 2009
i just peed in my 9 underwear with girl period pads in each one of them. It feels great
nappy boy

Croydon, UK

#28 Nov 20, 2009
i just soild my first terry nappy it was great i love wearing tery nappies 24/7 i feel like a baby now and cant wait till mum changes me
alex

Andover, UK

#29 Nov 20, 2009
i just soaked my pull up

Since: Nov 09

La Quinta, CA

#30 Nov 22, 2009
alex wrote:
i just soaked my pull up
i do exactly what u do all the time. isnt it great?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 year old bedwetter 14 hr Emma 5
Ever get a spanking before getting a diaper on (Jan '16) 15 hr Nope 29
Not sure what to do, any helpful input is appre... 15 hr Marlee18 1
Any girl diaper lover's want to date? (Jan '13) Tue Aussie07 13
Parents That Have Older Childern in Diapers Aug 14 Diapered1964 14
Did you wake up wet this morning? (Sep '15) Aug 14 Jdloveswetbeds 331
Has your boyfriend or girlfriend ever seen you ... (Jan '16) Aug 14 Baby mike 49
More from around the web