Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

Judged:

Drynites and Goodnites (the North American version) are great. I am 15, and I wet the bed 3 to 4 times a week, but I just slip a goodnite on before bed, and take it off when I wake up, it's really easy. Even for light bedwetters, it's a great solution.
bob

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2007

Judged:

hi im terrys son my dad makes me wear nappies 24/7 even to school but he is worried who would change me nappy. i went to a sleep over the night before his mum got down her sons cot and dummy and bonnet and put me in the cot but the bonnet on my head and a dummy in my mouth
she went to the shop and bought baby food and put me in a pram. then when it was tea she put me in a high chair and fed me then put me on her lap and fed me milk through a bottle. then put me back in the cot and sang a nersery rhyme and then i pooed in the disposable nappy so see put me on a changing mat and changed me. im 14 years old.
nappie doctor

Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2007

Judged:

HEY NEED HELP WELL THIS IS WHERE I FIT IN BECAUSE I CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AND YOUN CAN LOOK AND YOU CAN LOOK AT PICTURES AND SEND YOUR OWNPICTURES IN JUST GO TO www.nappie help.piczo.com
Joe

Kelowna, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2007

Judged:

I think good nites work good they dont leak and there good to wear juring the day and at night im 13
tim_WA

Tammin, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2007

Judged:

hello i love to were drynites my msn is timmy_boy_07@hotmail.com i am 13
chris

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2007

Judged:

i am 14 years of age and have started to wet the bed dont no wether to tell perants can i have some advise
nick nappy lover

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

Judged:

Hi i think drynites are brilliant i use them during the day, and i get my mum to put it on for me before i go to bed and when i wake up I LOVE NAPPIES!!!!!!!
daniel

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

Judged:

huggies drynights nappies are comfortable, and very absobent but if you floud the bed they leak
nick nappy lover

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2007

Judged:

ye there rubbish i sometimes have to put two on cos i wee so much nd i love to get changed by my mum though
rhino

Portsmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2007

Judged:

my boys like the drynites pants & new sleep shorts they wear them 24/7 but wear palstic pants over them at night in casee they wee too much they usually leak
Guest1993

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

Judged:

hi im 14 and i think drynites are great
im a girl and i wet the bed everynight and i have done since i was 10 and ive been using drynites since then
they are just so easy and altho i wet alot and really soak them they never leak :)
scott

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

Judged:

Guest1993 wrote:
hi im 14 and i think drynites are great
im a girl and i wet the bed everynight and i have done since i was 10 and ive been using drynites since then
they are just so easy and altho i wet alot and really soak them they never leak :)
can you please baby me i love pampers ative fit an pampers easy ups and huggies natural fit also huggies pull ups and pampers baby dry can baby me please??????????
Aspy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

Judged:

Hi, I'm 29 and I'm autistic. I still wet the bed and suprisingly enough use DryNites, even though they've got a top age range of 15 they have quite a bit of stretch. I have contacted Kimberley Clark about this who told me to use their Tena range, which I didn't for a number of reasons - 1. they're nearly 3 times the price of DryNites, 2. They're not as comfy to wear as DryNites and 3. They leak more than DryNites as the smallest size is 32" waist and my waist size is 28".
bob

Carrickfergus, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2007

Judged:

Hi - Kimberly-Clark don't make Tena, they make Depend. Tena are their main competitors.
PEARCE

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2007

Judged:

well i am 11 and i wear nappies well i try mum wont les me pleas send me some drynighs to 42 teralba st lissarow 2258 pleas i am despret i will steal nappies off a baby i am soo despret
Ross

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2007

Judged:

PEARCE wrote:
well i am 11 and i wear nappies well i try mum wont les me pleas send me some drynighs to 42 teralba st lissarow 2258 pleas i am despret i will steal nappies off a baby i am soo despret
tell your mum how you feel about nappies
Ross

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2007

Judged:

explain in detail dont just say i wanna wear nappies, tell her your deep feelings and why u want them so badly... Good Luck :)
baby jack

Portsmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

Judged:

drynites sleep shorts are ok
pat

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

PEARCE wrote:
Dont worry tell ur mum y u want them
pat

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

I USE THEM EVERY NITE BUT IF I I PEE TO MUCH THEY LEAK

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Bedwetting Forum right now

Search the Bedwetting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 5 hr Daddy4BabyGirl 132
My biggest fear came true today. I'm untreatable. 8 hr WBx 2
bed wetters in athlone 9 hr nathan 1
ABs/Nappies and Plastic Pants wearing guys in G... (Dec '13) 21 hr Andrew 48 94
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) 21 hr Andrew 48 295
Anybody who wears nappies in Dublin, Ireland (Apr '13) Sat Mick 79
My plan to get my mum to make me wear diapers (May '13) Sat Kurt Cobain 30
•••
•••