hi im charlotte

“My pups: Nickel-Vucko & Cwissy”

Since: Jun 12

Westerville

#2327 Oct 31, 2012
Well I hope you're right about Danielle, anyway now it's trick or treat, and I'm passing out candy to all the kids, or teens, that drop by, my friends have already come by, I haven't been doing better at night, still having nightmares, staying up really late, and tomorrow I still have school.
Your right about Apollo 13, we haven't finished it in science so if you do know the ending don't tell me. But I love passing out candy on trick or treat, seeing all the kids costumes, I don't like trick or treating, but at least I am participating, I'm out on my porch and on a table is the bowl of candy, my pup, and another pup I found in my house, it's a husky, and my book with Serena's pic as my bookmark out here as well. My god it is so frezzing out here, I don't see how I am able to stay out here. Yesterday was the wierdest thing though, it was snowing! In October! It was so wierd, but I now have two pups, I think I'll show the one I got from Jenny to Serenia and maybe Danielle. Talk to you later Blake.
Chase
XXXXX
XXXXX

Westerville

#2328 Oct 31, 2012
charlotte wrote:
hi guys im home now . Ive been babysitting mia and sophie , been trick or treating. They had fun and so did i , but we got wet in heavy rain , i had 2 big cuddles when we finished then i met ben and we went to his and watched tv. Ben says im just a big kid for going trick or treating in the rain (i did it for the girls). But he didnt complain when i was cold and needed a cudle of my bf.
I'm appears fly the enemy at my school cuz I'm not trick or treating, I'm passing out candy, but in the end I found another pup from my house, it look rather old, I think I had this one before I got nickel from Jenny and Austin, but it really sucks that you got rained on, but that's cute that you got a case of the "cuddles" tonight, from Mia, Sophie, and Ben, it seems you had a good night in the long run. Talk to you later Charlotte.
Chase
XXXXX
XXXXX

“Essex and proud”

Since: Jan 12

Chelmsford

#2329 Oct 31, 2012
Hi chase if u think Danielle would b understanding if u told her then I'd say go 4 it :). And no I dnt mind if u call me Emmy its fine lol :). Sry 2 hear things r bad 4 u again :( hoping u feel better soon. Btw r u ok I know a lot of the US has been hit by that hurricane :/ just wanted 2 ask if ur alrite
Emmy
X

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#2330 Oct 31, 2012
Hi Blake I saw u mentioned the walking dead. Well I haven't seen the film but I play the game on my iPhone it's rly fun u should try it sometime :)
Emily
X

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#2331 Oct 31, 2012
Hi richard sry 2 hear that u leaked :( I h8 it when that happens. Hope u have fun tonight tho :)
Emily
X

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#2332 Oct 31, 2012
Hi Charlotte I hope the pics r not on fb and its probs a gd idea not 2 look :). U must b rly tired after babysitting 4 that long I always am after I've been babysitting. Awww it's sweet that he cuddles u when u r cold :). I wish I had a guy 2 Dothan 4 me. O well maybe Tom will in future :).
Emily
X

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#2333 Oct 31, 2012
Hi everyone I was out at a bar in Marbella tonight and this guy started chatting me up at a bar he must have been about 20. Anyways he tried to kiss me and I pulled away from him before he could. Idk y guys think that can do that I said I had a bf 3 times :(. After that he called me a skank. I got rly upset after that and ended up in the girls toilets crying. My sisters came in tho and comforted me :) we left after that and went somewhere else :). The rest of the night was ok tho I'm rly tired now so I'm gonna go 2 bed but ik wat happens when I get rly tired. I always wet more :(
Emily
X

Westerville

#2334 Oct 31, 2012
Hey Emmy, I am fine, the hurricane hit New York, but it has been affecting Ohio, we've had a lot of rain, and large winds, yesterday it was snowing, that was really wierd. I was only feeling bad because I was outside in the cold passing out candy for trick or treat. I'm all fine and warm now, but I hope this weather doesn't get me sick.
The Walking Dead is a show, not a film, but I would like to see a film version of the show, I've never really played the game before I watched people try their own thing on YouTube, but the show is just so amazing. I've yet to see the most recent one, I didn't finish watching it in the morning.
So sorry to hear about that guy though, luckily your sisters were there for you when you were in the ladies room. I just wanted to make sure if you were getting a little annoyed by calling you Emmy.
I have decided that I will tell Danielle the rest of the whole shinanigans behind my depression, if I leave out any blanks I'm sure Serenia will help me fill it in, the three of us have Band, History, and Science together, we sit right beside each in science other so I think I'll do the old fashioned note on notebook paper. Thing's have been worse, but they also have been better. Did you read the posts about the time I moved? When I was 4 and my first two friends Austin and Jenny got me a stuffed pup? Well if you didn't, they got it for me on my birthday, I still sleep with it to this very day, and now I found another one that Jenny got me for Christmas when i was 3 and she was 4. It's a husky, and I decided to name it Heritage, after my middle school, the mascot there is a husky, and the other one I got for my 4th birthday is named after my old dog, Nickel, RIP, and I have been sleeping with it ever since I got it, you, the guys, and Serenia know that I still sleep with a pup (I don't like calling them teddies) it's hard for me at sleepovers, because I don't want my friends finding out. I will talk to you later Emmy.
Chase
XXXXX
XXXXX
Ps some of my nightmares have been ivolving "Slender Man" again. I really cannot sleep at night because if it unless I'm exhausted.:'(
charlotte

UK

#2335 Oct 31, 2012
hi emily sorry that guy thought he cud do that, sum guys seem to think they can and i hate it. I remember i went to a bbq one summer when i was 13 and this boy who was 16 followed me around , i was wearing skinny jeans and he kept trying to feel my bum . I think my sister got me away from him in the end , he assumed i was 16 though. I was pretty tired after lookin after the girls, ben teased me saying 'who was lookin after who"? And 'ahh did u have fun with ur 7yo old mates". its only cos he jelous i cudnt be with him all night. Hes taking me to this cinema friday nite. I have seen pictures of the hurricane and i hope u are all ok .
charlotte

UK

#2336 Oct 31, 2012
oh and please dont laugh, but i have a little girl problem . I think i have had a little growth spurt cos i seem to be in the wrong fitting bra (if u no wot i mean) , my sis says i shud go and get properly measured. Lil bit embarased , i wasnt that big if u no wot i mean but i seem to be growing. Sorry if embarasys anyone , emily cud do with advice, want to go on my own , not with mom or sister, i think ben has noticed to although hes a little shy lol.

Westerville

#2337 Oct 31, 2012
charlotte wrote:
hi emily sorry that guy thought he cud do that, sum guys seem to think they can and i hate it. I remember i went to a bbq one summer when i was 13 and this boy who was 16 followed me around , i was wearing skinny jeans and he kept trying to feel my bum . I think my sister got me away from him in the end , he assumed i was 16 though. I was pretty tired after lookin after the girls, ben teased me saying 'who was lookin after who"? And 'ahh did u have fun with ur 7yo old mates". its only cos he jelous i cudnt be with him all night. Hes taking me to this cinema friday nite. I have seen pictures of the hurricane and i hope u are all ok .
Hey Charlotte, it's all okay here in Ohio
, we are just having sudden wind chill and a bit of high winds, it's no problem, but what I don't want is for the power to go out, I'm already scared of the dark but with the power out I think I feel even more scared, I'm holding on to my pups tight, tonight. It must be horrible in New York, thats where it mainly hit, I believe, and there are high tides, power is down, and if it was me there I would be so scared, I'm scared as it is with this turn of weather. I hope this all blows over soon. Talk to you later Charlotte.
Chase
XXXXX
XXXXX

Westerville

#2338 Nov 1, 2012
Hey guys, I didn't wake up from a nightmare but I woke up in the middle of the night to the wind, fell back asleep and had a nightmare, I can't believe I have to put up with these nightmares, what did I do to have god do this to me? I haven't done anything bad and god just decides to give me nightmares. I have been crying ever since I got up, for 20 minutes, and I even cried in the shower. At least I still have my pups, as long as I have Nickel and Heritage, I'll be happy trying to go to sleep.
Chase
XXXXX
XXXXX

“i am the tennis guru”

Since: Aug 12

luton

#2339 Nov 1, 2012
heya chase im sorry to hear that your still having bad nightmares but i had a bad one last night too. i went to my tennis club for the first time on my 7 day trial which was fun. im thinking of going down again tonight for their thursday night session

i hope you dont get too down chase ok. i am here for you if you need to chat ok. i know you have a lot of nightmares and i have started to have them too recently as i have told you before but mine are more recent than yours. so im still getting used to dealing with it. but i might send you a [pm about it later ok m a bit busy to do it now but i will probably send it to you later ok. coz i wont post it here in public ok. its a bit personel you see.

love blake
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

#2341 Nov 1, 2012
im glad you had fun richard. i think halloween is a waste of time once you become an adult. but then again i have never been trick or treating even as a kid so maybe its not like i think it is lol.

it also sounds like your cousin had a good time too. was he a scary ghost ? lol. id have loved to have been there if some kids had rung the bell and they saw you and screamed and ran off lol. im not a big fan of halloween but i like a good scare lol.

once when i was in a care home on halloween they asked me to take the rubbish ut and put it in the bin outside. but hen i opened the bin someone jumped out at me.me at the time being terrified of the dark dropped the bag and i have never run so fast back into the house lol. now if they asked me to do it i d have jsut dropped the bag on top of the guy or lady in the bin and walked back into the house lol.

i didnty think it was funny at the time but when i look back now i can seethe funny side of it lol.

blake
charlotte

UK

#2342 Nov 1, 2012
just shared a big box of chocolates earlier with mia and sophie and my sisters and mom. Mia and sophie bought them round to say thanks for having them last nite. So i made them stay and share them with me. Schools been ok , and i was dry last night which is good. Ben and i are definatly going to the cinema to see james bond tomorow nite.

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

#2343 Nov 1, 2012
charlotte wrote:
just shared a big box of chocolates earlier with mia and sophie and my sisters and mom. Mia and sophie bought them round to say thanks for having them last nite. So i made them stay and share them with me. Schools been ok , and i was dry last night which is good. Ben and i are definatly going to the cinema to see james bond tomorow nite.
heya charlotte sounds like youll have a lot of fun lol. do you think ben will try anything in the cinema(im just joking) have fun ok. let us know how it goes ok.

blake

Westerville

#2344 Nov 1, 2012
Hey guys, so I told Danielle the rest of my problem, about all that's been happening, and she suggests that I let Millie down easy, break up, I told her I just can't, we had this arguement for half of history, it's my last class of the day, I held back me crying but now that I'm home I let it out, I haven't told her a couple of things, that I've cried myself to sleep, and I haven't told her about my pup, I know it's unrelated but I think I should tell her, as Serebia knows all about it and the two of them are close friends. I dunno, I am kinda rethinking about letting Millie down easy, I haven't told Danielle yet that I had a crush on Serenia last year, also, I think that my crush on Serenia is back, I'm feeling a bit embarrassed, Millie if you are reading this, I'm just confused right now, I have feelings for Serenia, I am crying from frustration. I don't know what I should do?!?!?!
Chase
XXXXX
XXXXX

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#2345 Nov 1, 2012
Hi chase I'm rly happy ur safe from the hurricane it looks pretty scary from wat I saw on tv :/. Yh I'm happy my sisters were there 4 me idk wat I would have done otherwise probably stayed there 4 hours :(. Dnt worry bout sleeping with a pup everyone has stuff they r attached to ill tell u all a secret now and I feel rly embaressed saying this but up until I was 12 I took a toy my dad bought me on holiday in Paris from when I was 5 to bed. I had grown attached 2 it and stopped cos eventually I got embaressed but I realise I had nothing to be embaressed about cos we r all different and all like different stuff :). Hope u dnt get ill again :/. Sry 2 hear bout the nightmares hope u feel better soon :). Yh it's a gd idea u told Danielle ur problems and maybe her and Serenia can help u :). Uhm idk if u want my opinion on this but I'd say u were kinda better off with a gf who u can tlk 2 everyday in person and not a girl online who never seems to b here :/. Anyways dnt worry bout wat I think u have 2 make ur own decision on how u feel :)
Emily
X

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#2346 Nov 1, 2012
Hi richard it's gr8 u had a gd time at the party :) and it's gd that u took her advice. Can't think of many things more embarrassing than having an accident at a party and leaking :/. I actually remember when I was about 11 having an accident at a party and feeling rly embarrassed. I remember mom taking me home after that and my dress being ruined :(. Oh well even tho I didn't have a medical problem back then I was only young I guess
Emily
X
PS I've never actually told anyone that before only me and my mom kno no one else noticed luckily. Dnt kno wat it is bout u guys but I feel I can tell u anything I wouldn't normally tell people :)

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#2347 Nov 1, 2012
Hi Charlotte yh I hate it when boys think they can touch u or try and kiss u even if u dnt want it :(. That sounds awful ur lucky ur sister got him away from u tho :). Yh guys get jealous like that sometimes I remember once I had a bf who was jealous cos I went to a wedding and couldn't spend time with him that day. Ugh he annoyed me lol but we made up soon after :). I'm seeing the bond film soon as well :) I luv Daniel Craig he's sooo fit lol even if he is a bit old 4 me haha. Awww it's sweet Mia and Sophie bought u chocolates :). Dnt worry about asking 4 advice on bra sizes u can always ask me anything :). Ok well a few yrs ago I needed a bigger size cos I had got bigger and my big sis noticed and told me to get fitted so she went with me and I was fine with that. Really it's nothing 2 b embarrassed about dnt worry :). I wouldnt take my mom if i needed a fitting but personally I wouldn't mind taking my big sis or Tracey but if u feel more comfortable going on ur own then I'd do that :) I'd defo get it done soon tho cos it's really uncomfortable wearing a bra that is 2 small and embaressing when people notice :/.
Hope u sort it soon and don't feel embaressed :)
Emily
X

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pointing it up or down while diapered (For all ... 1 hr Kenny 5
diaper lovers in kent (Oct '10) 4 hr Benlav 64
Who wet their bed last night? 5 hr Nbbaby48 25
New to abdl and bbm 6 hr Kerrie 3
24/7 three years and counting 7 hr Stevewet 5
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 11 hr Poobottom 430
Bedwetter pooping in diaper (May '12) 19 hr Phoenix Guy 9
More from around the web