I think my teachers talk about me

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jas

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Apr 6, 2013
So basically I think my teachers talk about me because I have a medical condition. E.G. I'm reading a book and I can see at the top of my eye that my teachers are staring at me. I pretend that I don't know that there doing it but I know that there doing it. Also it makes me feel weird.Another thing is when our teachers where choosing P.A's(personal assistant)
for the year my teacher straight away choose me WHAT A SURPRISE. I sort of think they have metings about me and i'm not kidding. They act very different around me then other students.Anyway I don't know what to do.btw I'm 12
Jas

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Apr 6, 2013
I forgot to tell you that the medical condition is that I have problems with my bladder and kidneys. I have accidents at home and have had some accidents at school. So i think my teachers make up a plan in case I have an accident.
ronald 34

Walsall, UK

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Jas wrote:
I forgot to tell you that the medical condition is that I have problems with my bladder and kidneys. I have accidents at home and have had some accidents at school. So i think my teachers make up a plan in case I have an accident.
you shoud put pulls up on be for go to scool and put a nappie in your bag and take your teacher an apple or a bag of sweets and think that your the carter in your book or youjr farot tv carter don;t wory about it your get over it i as i was the same as you when i was at shcool as i have to wear a nappie 24/7 even when i was at shcool so chin up your not alone out their
Jas

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Thanks for the support ronald 34!
ronald 34

Walsall, UK

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Jas wrote:
Thanks for the support ronald 34!
glad to help ps if you can get time to oer adlead look up my sise and her framly name mr and mis thonben ps love to chat as i know what you gonein thogh i whent through the same at my speical needs shcol in milton keynes wear you live now i am in scotland don;t like the wearther up here much ps i hear it is realy hot and sunny over their ps wright up tomoorrow as 24 hour a head of me out their i think it is nice to here from some who is goeing through what i did at school it good to know that it was not the only persion to have this happen to a realy good thing that helpped was that me and my teachers got on i use to make a bit of a game of it by make out that i was some ealse ie it helps if you whach a lot of tv as i did ie i whached doctor who and make out that i was the doctor and my teachers wear the praiters and i would bring a bag of sweets or apple or cake to give then i use to give the speair nappie the teacher who would lock it in the cupboard an till the frist break then they wouuld take me to the meailical room for a nappie change the keep any speair nappies in their an till end the off the day then gave to me in tin or box make out to be like my faverot book as if it was home work or i speical colouder zip up bags ok m8
Jas

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Apr 8, 2013
I hope you are injoying Scotland. I also need some advice on bedwetting. I have been a bedwetter for about a year now and we are going to camp soon. I don't know if I should tell my teacher or not. Even if I do tell the teacher I would be soooooo...... Embarrasist if I had wet the bed or even had an accident in the day. The thing is my teachers are very protective of me because they care a lot about me which is a good thing I guess.I'm In grade 6 and i should'nt have accidents at all!! And to make things worse my mum is taking me to docs all the time and now I'm having appointments with ummm I don't know what they are called but it's people that train you to stop having accidents
ric99

Spilsby, UK

#7 Apr 8, 2013
ronald 34 wrote:
<quoted text>glad to help ps if you can get time to oer adlead look up my sise and her framly name mr and mis thonben ps love to chat as i know what you gonein thogh i whent through the same at my speical needs shcol in milton keynes wear you live now i am in scotland don;t like the wearther up here much ps i hear it is realy hot and sunny over their ps wright up tomoorrow as 24 hour a head of me out their i think it is nice to here from some who is goeing through what i did at school it good to know that it was not the only persion to have this happen to a realy good thing that helpped was that me and my teachers got on i use to make a bit of a game of it by make out that i was some ealse ie it helps if you whach a lot of tv as i did ie i whached doctor who and make out that i was the doctor and my teachers wear the praiters and i would bring a bag of sweets or apple or cake to give then i use to give the speair nappie the teacher who would lock it in the cupboard an till the frist break then they wouuld take me to the meailical room for a nappie change the keep any speair nappies in their an till end the off the day then gave to me in tin or box make out to be like my faverot book as if it was home work or i speical colouder zip up bags ok m8
Hi Ronald, Iím 14 and just like you I have to wear nappies 24/7 cause of my Cerebral Palsy disability. In my case they are terry nappies with plastic pants cause Iím allergic to the gel they use in disposables. Iím mainly home schooled, but I go to special needs classes for maths and science, which are my best subjects. As Iím only there for 3 or 4 hours at a time, I donít need a nappy change while Iím there, cause my terry nappies last up to 6 hours without leaking. As far as I know, only 1 other boy there knows that I wear nappies and heís a friend of mine with Aspergerís Syndrome, so he doesn't tell anyone else. Iím sure the teachers know about my condition but I donít think they talk about it. As Iíve never been out of nappies, and need them to keep my clothes and bed dry, I donít hate nappies, but I donít love them like DLs do, anymore than I would hate or love wearing boxers if I didn't wet. Nappies just happen to be the best underwear for my disability condition.
ronald 34

Walsall, UK

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Jas wrote:
I hope you are injoying Scotland. I also need some advice on bedwetting. I have been a bedwetter for about a year now and we are going to camp soon. I don't know if I should tell my teacher or not. Even if I do tell the teacher I would be soooooo...... Embarrasist if I had wet the bed or even had an accident in the day. The thing is my teachers are very protective of me because they care a lot about me which is a good thing I guess.I'm In grade 6 and i should'nt have accidents at all!! And to make things worse my mum is taking me to docs all the time and now I'm having appointments with ummm I don't know what they are called but it's people that train you to stop having accidents
ih it is not that bad up here in bonne scotland but it is the way that my mara tears me after how i had bad exwife ps the help can give their is to wear terry training paints and if you strat to take codlve oil tabils at to a day and if you take pamers bed mats to camp ps take a i pod or pesonal stero ie a raido whit same hed pones to lisin to you fartrot music that helps ps don;t for get you shoud not tell you teachers every thing abou you discably as i have one mine is asooscy which means that i have to wear nappies 24/7 it is a from of autimom which mean i am very clever at thins that other take a lone time to lrean so keep up withthe matsh just tell your teacher that you just wet at night and ot have mat on yur ps you can go to the shoure room or the barth room put the terry pant on ps put a tampax towl in side of it then put the rubber paints over them then put your pj,s over them ok chin up m8
Jas

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Apr 9, 2013
But my teachers know my condition pretty well anyway because my mum tells them and updates them on what's been happening.They know that I wet my pants and they know my condition but they don't know I wet the bed I think. I think they might have theories that I wet the bed but I or my mum haven't told them. I think they have theories because I was talking to one of my teachers one time and she asked how I was doing and I said "ok". Then we where talking about camp for some reason and she asked if I was alright at camp I think she meant about having accidents and wetting the bed. I'm not quite sure what they are thinking. But for some weird reason I feel funny around them. But I'm so greatful that they care so much ubout me! It's nice to have teachers like this^_^ P.S I have more then one teacher in my classroom so if someone has a medical condition then they gossip about that student. I realized that.:(
ronald 34

Walsall, UK

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Jas wrote:
But my teachers know my condition pretty well anyway because my mum tells them and updates them on what's been happening.They know that I wet my pants and they know my condition but they don't know I wet the bed I think. I think they might have theories that I wet the bed but I or my mum haven't told them. I think they have theories because I was talking to one of my teachers one time and she asked how I was doing and I said "ok". Then we where talking about camp for some reason and she asked if I was alright at camp I think she meant about having accidents and wetting the bed. I'm not quite sure what they are thinking. But for some weird reason I feel funny around them. But I'm so greatful that they care so much ubout me! It's nice to have teachers like this^_^ P.S I have more then one teacher in my classroom so if someone has a medical condition then they gossip about that student. I realized that.:(
that is good so this how you go about that you tell that you have to wear nappies 24/7 and that it dose not mean that you wet the bed it means that you are unabaly to manage to keep dry all the time so it would better to be up frout but don;t give the teacher to much info a way but be help them coz you don;t what go to camp and end errisaed and worred os just get you mama to wright a list of the thing you like to do ie if you take a ipod or raido or peasonal stero ie with head phone that and take a book and take and bag of hummebugs
Jas

Melbourne, Australia

#11 Apr 9, 2013
Hey, could you tell me some story's in your childhood. Please!
ronald 34

Walsall, UK

#12 Apr 10, 2013
Jas wrote:
Hey, could you tell me some story's in your childhood. Please!
ye will dot that torrow as got a lot to do tonight ps hop the wearther out their is ok hop to talk to you latter as go let mama use the laptop ps as gone wacah ncis then a doctor who dvd and other thing ie get the nigth nusre to dod my nappie i tell what it is gonieng to be good realy good you like it ?? ok in tenty four hours
Jas

Melbourne, Australia

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Ok! Thanks
ronald 34

Walsall, UK

#14 Apr 11, 2013
Jas wrote:
Ok! Thanks
i am 35 years old i wear nappies i was in and out care homesas my mama gave me up was nine years old when grandmama grandpapa frostered me it was realy cool liveing whit them as my grandpapa job was a keep at a sirffie park when i came home the week end i could take my quid bike out or help him feed the lions and big cats and tropcal fishes ie dolphines and some we had the pack to our self whith free use of the ride ie roller coaster ghost tarin and doggomes and a train we all so had crocs ie i had pet cheart which i stil have to date my six year old auticsal doughter loves it ie got marred at 30 then got deviced at 33 three end up live live whit my mama who tesesrs me about wearing nappie and i realy am try to get on whit her as for the sackes of my doughter who wears nappies like us 24/7 who live me here as got cruisty after my exwife try to kill me by fixing my car to chasrh i am ok if you what more e rhigt here as ok from ron
Jas

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Apr 12, 2013
Thank so much for your story Ronald34
ronald 34

Falkirk, UK

#16 Apr 12, 2013
Jas wrote:
HELLO JUST GOING TO HAVE MY CEAN NAPPIE ON THEN OFF TO BED AT 8PM AS WHENT TO BED 730 PM YEASTED DAY ON A SCHOOL NIGHT ONLY SIX LIKE THE LOOK OF THE NEW NAPPIES MY DADDY AS GOT THE COOL PATION THEN IS A PINK RABBET GREEN DUCK BLUE CAT AND THE SPOTED COW AS I STAYING UP A LITTLE LONGER TO WHACH CSI AS LOVE IT LOVE AND KISSES FROM KITTIE PS MY DOUGTHER RIGHT THAT SO HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT AS WE WOULD LIKE TO HERE HOW YOU GOT NO AT DON,T FOR GET YOUR PS LET US KWON HOW IT WHENT PS KEED BLOGGING NO HERE AS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE OK RON AND KITTIE
Jas

Melbourne, Australia

#17 Apr 13, 2013
Thanks ron and kittie I'm actually on school holidays but on Monday I return to school. I wet my bed last night and I'm not in nappys because my mum is trying everything else but that. And I don't think I want to mention them because I feel embarrassed about wearing them. Plus I can't think of wearing nappys at school because my teachers will see me really different to others, more than what they do now. I know that I won't wet the bed and wet my pants anymore but I just don't want to wear them. That's my opinion and others might not agree with me and that's ok but that's my opinion. So when I get to school on Monday I will tell you how it went and if I got lucky today and non of my teachers are staring at me!
ronald 34

Rowley Regis, UK

#18 Apr 13, 2013
Jas wrote:
Thanks ron and kittie I'm actually on school holidays but on Monday I return to school. I wet my bed last night and I'm not in nappys because my mum is trying everything else but that. And I don't think I want to mention them because I feel embarrassed about wearing them. Plus I can't think of wearing nappys at school because my teachers will see me really different to others, more than what they do now. I know that I won't wet the bed and wet my pants anymore but I just don't want to wear them. That's my opinion and others might not agree with me and that's ok but that's my opinion. So when I get to school on Monday I will tell you how it went and if I got lucky today and non of my teachers are staring at me!
good for you i wish i did not need nappies but we do kittie loves here pampers i think think that you still sould wear them as it will be a lot easer than any other teartement or oppicaions as i had had the oppoisaon and it did not help it was on godd and we try the tablits that justed ended up in me haveing to have the ventolin inhaylur and for alittle wille the think that did help was the ecerod thepy ie their up three two meter neddles in the lower body and then put three eclors on your thihies and your tummie just below your waste then then their hook you up to a heart motorer the their put the ecloro no the needles that their put you boby and trun the elecrto crunt on to 10 and slower up it to 30 bars and then give the bare meail to make it work ps i don, like the nappie but if it helps it is very ok to wear them also whach out as their are aldo outr their who are sickos it is not embbaseuing to wear nappies it is more wose to wet you self that have a wet nappie as i founnd one day when i try not to wear them i was out whith a freind from school for the day in london when i wet my paint wqhit no nappie on it was ok then when l have to tell his mama what had happed she was ok about whent went it to a speacial discable tolet and she put a nappie on me then gave me clean trousers to put as she had brought three pairs and three nappies out whit her for her son as well he had his nappie done as well
ronald 34

Rowley Regis, UK

#19 Apr 13, 2013
Jas wrote:
tell you mama at te the treament is ok but you need to nappie and that it not babyish and it will be alot easaer and if you sta\y in nappies for as long as you can you can dla payment called pip for disabled pelpo and care allicon payment and speacial founding for home schooling for books and pens penicals and paper to wright on and you can get a coumpet for home and your mama can get a new car other stuff for collage and unie and other thing for you like diveind leasions and oher benfits wich all help ps tell you all about all what job you would like do wwhen you got gses ps here is a qustion?? guse my job i had before my car chash the cluse are nvq /greas/ spaner / water / narrow speed./boat firberglasses 12 elec submarien tell me on monday ok kitiie sends love and kisses say hello to her monday oh yer one more thing realy tell you mama that you love her tell to talk to me on this page
ronald 34

Rowley Regis, UK

#20 Apr 16, 2013
Jas wrote:
not heard a thig orm you sine riday are you ok m8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) 4 hr Abmikey 482
why do you like pooping your diaper / nappy (Oct '10) 4 hr Abmikey 19
accident after xmas party 6 hr Millie14 5
merry christmas! 6 hr ANNA WETTING GIRL 4
17 and started wetting the bed 6 hr ANNA WETTING GIRL 4
17 peeing her pants 13 hr robert 14
Who else likes being a bedwetter? 13 hr robert 19
More from around the web