my girlfriends a bedwetter

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
richard

UK

#1 Aug 11, 2012
hi my name is richard and im 17 i have a girlfriend called hayley whos 17 gorgeous and i like her very much. We havnt slept together but we no we want to , weve been together 4 months and shes told me that she had a problem for years and has been to the doctors but it hasnt helped and she told me she was a bedwetter and started to cry . I cuddled her and told her its ok but shes really scared even to stay at my house in seperate rooms .(i live with parents) , she says shes been wearing nappies at nite for years and is really embarrassed. Her mom made her wear nappies to bed again when she was 10.

“My pups: Nickel-Vucko & Cwissy”

Since: Jun 12

Westerville

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Support her all the way through, if she needs you, go to her, if she some time alone, let her have her time, you should try to talk to your parents about this, see what they will say about her bedwetting, if they will help support her that's great, if not it's their problem not yours.
Chase
XXXXX
Apollo

Carlisle, PA

#3 Aug 11, 2012
I agree though i would disagree on telling your parents if this is something she told to you in confidence
Jeffs girl

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2012
Hi, ya it is really me but I changed my id for a while just to see who can guess who I am. Anyway, I agree that she needs your support. I think the same as Apollo, she has told you about her problem in confidence and I think you need to honor her wishes by not telling others, including your parents. I know how frustrating this can be. Thanks for giving her the support she needs. By the way "Jeff" is my bf and of course "girl" is me. I plan on returning to my name but just want to see if anyone knows who I am.

“Essex and proud”

Since: Jan 12

Chelmsford

#6 Aug 14, 2012
Hi ash I missed u btw from ur style I could tell right away it was u who is "jeffs girl" :) guessing u have a bf thats gr8 :) I rly hope I find someone soon. Anyways welcome back and hope ur ok :)
I missed u
Emily
X

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Hi Richard I'm 16 and I'm incontinent so I wear protection day and night. I completely understand how she feels and it must have been rly hard telling u cos she would have been so scared and embaressed. I kno I was when I told my Ex bf (when we were together) I was wetting the bed and in the day as well. Luckily he understood at the time (even tho he turned out to be a jerk but let's not go there). I'd do wat chase said its a rly gd idea and I agree :). Maybe not tell ur parents tho that could freak her out unless she agrees that u can tell them. Maybe when she stays at ur house u could help her hide her nappies and dispose of the wet one in the morning so she doesn't have 2 walk arround a house she's not familiar with trying to find a way of getting rid of her protection. If she stays over and she has an accident and her nappy leaks let her kno that u will help her change the sheets and wash the wet ones. And yh like the commander said if u reacted badly and she had an accident whilst in bed with u it could scar her for life and make it difficult for her to be intimate again. I kno it would do that 2 me :/. Wat id do if I was u and it happened is give her a hug then whilst she gets cleaned up change the sheets for her. It would show her that u understand and u rly care about her.
Hope that helps :)
Emily
X

Westerville

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Ashley! how have you been? I've had may good days and bad days, but of course i know it's you, when i see Rockford, IL, i know it's gonna be you. but one question for you, do you remember me, hint: The Sour Apple Of Eden, sound familiar?
Chase
XXXXX
Ashley18

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2012
Ya, I figured the location was a dead give away. Of course I remember you. You have added a little fancier title to your name. Good to hear from you. How are things going?

Westerville

#10 Aug 14, 2012
things are pretty good, i actually can't wait for this school year, it is great to hear from you also. Yeah i changed my name because my old name got pretty annoying, luckily i had a back-up email so i decided to change it, but last week wasn't so great, last week was my moms b-day but one night we were gonna go out to eat, but my brothers got in a fight, verbal and physical, i have been crying everyday since, i hate it when they fight like this. Any way i start school tomorrow, in the 8th grade, top of the school, lol. talk to you later, Ash!
Chase
XXXXX

Ossining, NY

#11 Aug 14, 2012
Hey all, great suggestions for Richard. I'd just like to add one more, or a modification to what's been suggested. So far as what physical help is given, it might be better to ask/offer to change her sheets etc.. She might be too uncomfortable with you doing that. It might make her feel as if you think she can't do it herself, or that you're babying her. There's nothing wrong with doing it, but you just might want to make sure that it's okay with her. Richard, be proud of yourself for being so sensitive and caring. I'm sorry to bring this up, but don't be in such a hurry to sleep with her. You two are still in high school (or the British equivalent of that). Remember that the only way to guarantee that she won't get pregnant is to not have sex. If you want to do that, are the two of you ready/prepared to raise a child? You still have college to consider, and it will be very tough to do that if you have a baby in the picture. While you two might think that 4 months is a long time to date, it's really not. Well, maybe if you two have known each other well (like siblings) for a long time. By the time you get done with college, you both may have found others to be with.(That's assuming that you are going to separate colleges.)
bobby103

Greer, SC

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Think about the situation being reversed.Imagine that you are the bed wetter and have been all your life. She has most likely figured out ways to handle it,probably diapers of some sort. After all even if you are a wetter you still have a life.All bed wetters are embarrassed, you should feel honored that she trusts you enough to tell her secrets to you. Treat her with love and respect and of course with dignity. It still is her secret and that should not be compromised. Hopefully your relationship will grow and you become lovers and best friends. In the big picture bed wetting is a minor inconvenience.

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#13 Aug 17, 2012
Hi ashley how have u been :) I missed u
Emily
X
Ashley18

United States

#15 Sep 19, 2012
You are so right bobbie103, Just because someone wets the bed don't make them any different than everyone else. No one is perfect. Everyone has something that they wish they could overcome but as human beings we need to accept everyone equally.

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#17 Sep 21, 2012
That's rite I dnt think of myself as different from other 16 yr old girls just cos I have accidents it doesn't change the fact that I'm the same as everyone else really :)
Emily
X
Ashley18

Frederick, IL

#18 Sep 21, 2012
So True Emily. Don't ever let it get you down. Wet or Dry you are the same person. Don't let anyone every try to tell you anything different.

Westerville

#19 Sep 22, 2012
That is so true, wet or dry, it doesn't matter, don't have anyone bring you down, i'm not just talking to Emily and Ashley, but everyone in general, no one is perfect, i don't know one person in my school that is perfect, it's quite a beautiful and unusual sight to see, to be honest, there is this short story where everyone is equal, it's in the future of 2081, and it is required by law that everyone is equal in all ways, even in intelligence, that story has me thinking differently about the future. but back to the main topic, no ones perfect, but it doesn't matter as long as nobody brings you down.
Hey Ash, Emily, how have you two been?
Chase
XXXXX

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#21 Sep 22, 2012
Not 2 gd chase :/ u heard bout my mum rite :/. I've been so upset. Other than that I'm ok but it's such an awful thing that's happened. It's taking time 4 us all 2 get over it.
Emily
X
Ashley18

Frederick, IL

#22 Sep 22, 2012
Hi Chase, things are going well for me, how about you? School is keeping me in a major head spin. I hope I can make it thru the year withouth my tiny little brain (yes, the doctor said I do have one ) explodes into a zillion three hundred forty-one little pcs. I have one really great teacher, that helps. Most of them are pretty nice but got one that I think was drug out of the prehistoric age. Its like she is talking to a K. class or even a pre-K. "Boys and girls, lets open our books and see what we can learn."

Westerville

#23 Sep 23, 2012
Hey Emily, I wish i could actually be right there, i can't stand a friend in depression, I know how awful you must feel too, you remember when i told you about my dog that had a seizure? I wouldn't even leave my room for two weeks, only to eat and to use my bathroom, now i have a beagle mixed with an american eskimo husky, and she will eat ANYTHING, i come home from school, and there she is chewing on my socks, she is pretty funny, but i do feel your pain. I hope you feel better, Emmy.
Chase
XXXXX

Westerville

#24 Sep 23, 2012
Ashley18 wrote:
Hi Chase, things are going well for me, how about you? School is keeping me in a major head spin. I hope I can make it thru the year without my tiny little brain (yes, the doctor said I do have one ) explodes into a zillion three hundred forty-one little pcs. I have one really great teacher, that helps. Most of them are pretty nice but got one that I think was drug out of the prehistoric age. Its like she is talking to a K. class or even a pre-K. "Boys and girls, lets open our books and see what we can learn."
I've had a substitute like that, he sounded like he was talking to people that didn't know english, he was talking all slow and we never got anything done. but speaking of school, i've been getting my algebra grade up, in spanish we do little skits, my science teacher has Xbox Live, my band teacher is awesome as always, my language arts teacher is pretty funny, and my AM history teacher is a football coach whos actually funnier than i thought he would be. It's been a good school year so far, but once my mid-terms or finals come, i won't be one happy camper, that was one of the reasons why i was wetting my bed in the first place, other than my anger problems, but those have past. I'm just paranoid and insecure, especially from the whole scenario of Millie being the hospital, I'm so happy to hear that she is outta that hospital, i've been so worried about it, i was legitimately depressed this week about it, i posted like a whole article about it on "hi im charlotte" if you wanna check it out. But it's been great! I doubt you have a small brain, Ash, it's not the size of the brain, it's the size of the mind, and i know you have a huge, open mind, i'm saying that in a good way btw, well, i'll talk to you later, Ash.
Chase
XXXXX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diapered Teens (Jan '15) 36 min Bi 15 year old boy 18
Anyone else in their Twenties still diapered by... (Apr '17) 41 min Tiffany Luvs Big ... 24
children and teenagers still diapered (Jan '17) 42 min Bi Teen Stud 18
Ever get a spanking before getting a diaper on (Jan '16) 7 hr Krojas1 98
Want To Talk To Everyone Who Is In Diaper Punis... (Mar '17) 7 hr Sc toyinharris1 31
whats the best diaper for my bedwetting son?? (Feb '13) 8 hr poobrat 12
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 16 hr Keri 634
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... (May '16) Tue Joey 301
babysitting older kids in diapers (Feb '17) Tue Old babysitter 121
Public sightings (May '12) Tue Jordan the guy 157
Is anyone else forced to wear diapers that does... (Jul '16) Nov 12 Diaperedgir 553
More from around the web