First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 12, 2012
This will be my first night that I will sleep through in a diaper I will make sure I don't take it off it is so wet right now I feel amazing. Please share stories about your first diaper as an abdl or a teen dl like me
Anonymous

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2012
I just wet my pull up it fells so good

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Nice I just changed my nappy and I think I might were it all day I am going to town with my best mate jess
charlotte

UK

#4 Apr 13, 2012
im definatly not a dl i have to wear nappies at nite im 14 and im a bedwetter . I hate wearing them i have no choice i feel like a little kid in bed. Its v embarasing .

“Essex and proud”

Since: Jan 12

Chelmsford

#5 Apr 13, 2012
I'm not 1 of them either I get embarrassed and sometimes upset cos of my incontinence :(. I don't know how people enjoy it.
Emily
X
Matt

Salisbury, UK

#6 Apr 13, 2012
Diapers are sexy :)
alex

Wrexham, UK

#7 Apr 13, 2012
Matt wrote:
very sexy
i love them nice and tight
alex

Wrexham, UK

#8 Apr 13, 2012
Matt wrote:
defo
i love them nice and tight round my bits
charlotte

UK

#9 Apr 13, 2012
they not sexy if u need them like me , i wear a tape on dissposible nappy and pjs to bed everynite its embarasing . If i didnt wear them my bed wud be wet everynite.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2012
I need them to if not my wood be wet I thak if I had a girl that wor them that wood be sexy
And I just got up and it was wet
Matt

Salisbury, UK

#11 Apr 13, 2012
alex wrote:
<quoted text>
defo
i love them nice and tight round my bits
Same
Anonymous

United States

#12 Apr 13, 2012
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Same
Thay make me horny some times hit me up on facedook rdunagan89@Yahoo.com
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#13 Apr 13, 2012
I wear them because I need to. Currently I am having some problems with an increase in daytime and nighttime wetting accidents and am going thru tests. Today I had to take a retention test as well as take blood and urine tests. I don;t know what the results will tell. Tomorrow I take a test where a dye is sent into my arteries. In order to take that I have to do prep work tonight. The doctor I saw today sent me home with a special cleansing solution. Every time I need to do a diaper change I must washing with the solution. Then spread a special medication on the area covered by my diaper. Normally I do diapering and medications myself but mom insists that I just relax and she is doing it for me. It seems weird to have her changing me. At first I complained but finally decided "hey, its kind of nice to be taken care of. Don't get me wrong, I am not wanting to go around being treated like a baby. But sometimes it is nice to feel taken care of.
Anonymous

United States

#14 Apr 13, 2012
ashley17 wrote:
I wear them because I need to. Currently I am having some problems with an increase in daytime and nighttime wetting accidents and am going thru tests. Today I had to take a retention test as well as take blood and urine tests. I don;t know what the results will tell. Tomorrow I take a test where a dye is sent into my arteries. In order to take that I have to do prep work tonight. The doctor I saw today sent me home with a special cleansing solution. Every time I need to do a diaper change I must washing with the solution. Then spread a special medication on the area covered by my diaper. Normally I do diapering and medications myself but mom insists that I just relax and she is doing it for me. It seems weird to have her changing me. At first I complained but finally decided "hey, its kind of nice to be taken care of. Don't get me wrong, I am not wanting to go around being treated like a baby. But sometimes it is nice to feel taken care of.

It is ok Ashley you can get thru this
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#15 Apr 13, 2012
I know it. I don't mean to sound like I am complaining. Just that it has been busy and I guess I need to rehash it with someone. It helps to talk --its a girls thing, I guess. Anyway, My doctor did a retention test. I drank a pre-measured liquid. A tech. was in the room with me and she recorded how long I was able to retain it . I wore a diaper with a sensor attached to it. The sensor picked up the moment moisture was detected in the diaper . The test also recorded the amount of control in a laying position, sitting position and stretching position. Then I had to go down the hall for a blood test and urine sampling. Tomorrow I go for the test I hate. I can't eat breakfast until it has been completed. I am a girl of great leasure tonight though. Mom is waiting on me hand and foot, not because I feel sick but because she feels sorry for little ol me. ha ha. Anyway, I am going to be fine
Anonymous

United States

#16 Apr 13, 2012
Good to here that Ashley
Richard B

Spilsby, UK

#17 Apr 14, 2012
ashley17 wrote:
Hi Ash, good luck with your tests. I know what it's like to have those hospital tests like the retention test and making sure urine isn't backing up into your kidneys cause they aren't exactly fun are they.
From your symptoms of weeing more than usual, it could be cause you have a UTI so that would be why they're doing blood and urine tests. Hope things are back to normal soon, and don't be too embarrassed about your mum having to change you. My mum has to change me cause I can't manage the pins cause of my CP, just like the nurses do if I'm in hospital. It's got nothing to do with being treated like a baby, cause nurses change old people as well.
Richard.
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#18 Apr 14, 2012
Hi Richard, Thanks for the words of encouragement. I had a hard time sleeping, mainly because mom insisted I get plenty of rest yesterday. It was kind of nice to be waited on. ha ha Anyway, the dye test is today and I get tense about it since I have had it before. I did go to sleep around two hours ago but woke up when mom came in to check on me and change and prep me. She would have made a super nurse. I couldn't get back to sleep so here I am sitting in the family room in my pajama top, diaper and plastic pants. I kinda feel sick to my tummy. Could that be because I haven't eaten in prep. for the test or because of stress of knowing that in three hours I will be going thru the test? Well, maybe I will attempt to get some sleep. Thanks for being there I really appreciate it Ash

“Essex and proud”

Since: Jan 12

Chelmsford

#19 Apr 15, 2012
Hi Ashley I responded on the other thread but just wanted to say good luck and I'm thinking of u. Im sure u will b ok. Yes it's good to talk and I know it's a girl thing blokes don't appear to talk like we girls do.
Emily
X
rdunagan

United States

#20 Apr 15, 2012
I just poot a diaper on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry nappies and adult rubbers on washlines. (Dec '13) 11 min Steve in Glasgow 105
i wear plastic panties (Sep '10) 4 hr Casper 243
wearing diapers for comfort (Dec '12) 20 hr Casper 31
UK Bedwetters/Diaper lovers willing to meet up? :] (Oct '09) Tue John 158
15 year old girl started bedwetting Tue nappyguyuk 3
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) Mon teendiaperlover 343
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) Mon teendiaperlover 205
•••

Bedwetting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••