james

Liverpool, UK

#184 Jan 12, 2011
lmao wen i found ths room i thougt it wold be grate 2 tlk with others tht hv same prob as me but most of u sound nuts, i tryed tabs nd alarms but nothin helps so stuck in ths stupid thng at nite nd stil get blamed 4 bein wet, my mom + dad + bro hate me nd thnk im doin it on porpos so end up makin my life hel :( i hate life
Paul

Walsall, UK

#185 Jan 12, 2011
james wrote:
lmao wen i found ths room i thougt it wold be grate 2 tlk with others tht hv same prob as me but most of u sound nuts, i tryed tabs nd alarms but nothin helps so stuck in ths stupid thng at nite nd stil get blamed 4 bein wet, my mom + dad + bro hate me nd thnk im doin it on porpos so end up makin my life hel :( i hate life
dont be sad
we all have a problem
some here are defo nuts, so what i ignore them
some of us are genuine and have a real problem
i have but i deal with it by being cheerful and happy
i only wear them a nite cos that when it happens
plz dont be sad
we have a life just like anyone else
i luv footy
U ?
graham

Wigan, UK

#186 Jan 13, 2011
james wrote:
hi james.i didnt get much sympathy either.mum was strict and couldnt understand y i was wetting.i was dry for a couple of years at 7. when it started agen i was spanked and was put back into nappies.when my mum put the nappy on my brother use to taunt me and take the pee. i no what your going through.try to explain to them if u can that your not in control of it while your asleep.b strong.graham
Steve

UK

#187 Jan 13, 2011
Hi all, I'm 51 and wear nappies for bed, this has been for the last 3 years now and am used to it. I wet as a boy and mum put me back in nappies when I was 6, I was in nappies till I was 12 and had the odd nappy on till age 15. That is for bed, I was dry in the day but after tea mum said it was time for my nappies, so in my room she would pin me in thick nappies and put 2 pairs of rubbers on me. She told my wife this and my wife said it would be best if I was back in nappies, so I'm in nappies and rubbers at night and we get a good sleep. It's not a problem wearing nappies just live with it.
james

Liverpool, UK

#188 Jan 13, 2011
thnx paul nd graham
just shit 2 b hit 4 somthin i cnt control nd made 2 feel like a freak 24/7 just bit much som times
Paul

Walsall, UK

#189 Jan 13, 2011
james wrote:
thnx paul nd graham
just shit 2 b hit 4 somthin i cnt control nd made 2 feel like a freak 24/7 just bit much som times
u r not a freak
neither r any of us
every1 has accidents
mine r bout 3 times a week at nite
be cheerful
i am
i still have friends who understand
my mate is staying the nite with me and he knows
we r best m8's and will still have fun this weekend
he will wake me up in the nite to have a wee
graham

Wigan, UK

#190 Jan 16, 2011
Steve wrote:
Hi all, I'm 51 and wear nappies for bed, this has been for the last 3 years now and am used to it. I wet as a boy and mum put me back in nappies when I was 6, I was in nappies till I was 12 and had the odd nappy on till age 15. That is for bed, I was dry in the day but after tea mum said it was time for my nappies, so in my room she would pin me in thick nappies and put 2 pairs of rubbers on me. She told my wife this and my wife said it would be best if I was back in nappies, so I'm in nappies and rubbers at night and we get a good sleep. It's not a problem wearing nappies just live with it.
hi steve
i have had much the same story as u.in and out of nappies as a child and older.how did u cope being dry then your mum putting u back in nappies.wasnt very good for me at that age.thanks
Justin

UK

#191 Jan 16, 2011
Wow wish my mum would do that for me
Ruth

UK

#192 Mar 5, 2011
It may sound odd but I put my husband in nappies every night. He had issues 5 yrs ago and I told him he would be in nappies if he continued, so 2 yrs ago he wet and he was straight in nappies at night. He was a bedwetter up to the age of 14 and his mother kept him in nappies at night, he is 54 soon but understands he needs them, we have a spare room where his nappies and plastic pants dry, nobody else knows so it's not a problem.
graham

Wigan, UK

#193 Mar 5, 2011
Ruth wrote:
It may sound odd but I put my husband in nappies every night. He had issues 5 yrs ago and I told him he would be in nappies if he continued, so 2 yrs ago he wet and he was straight in nappies at night. He was a bedwetter up to the age of 14 and his mother kept him in nappies at night, he is 54 soon but understands he needs them, we have a spare room where his nappies and plastic pants dry, nobody else knows so it's not a problem.
hi ruth. i had a similar experiance as your husband and still do. im not put into nappies by my wife who is very understanding but she insists i put one on before i get into bed.i dont think she would b to happy to get into bed with me if i didnt wear a nappy. the only time she puts one on me is when iv had abit of a drink.
graham

Wigan, UK

#194 Mar 6, 2011
any bedwetters near basildon essex uk
Steve

Sittingbourne, UK

#195 Mar 6, 2011
Ruth wrote:
Doesn't sound odd at all to me.
Martin

UK

#196 Mar 7, 2011
I was 8 when my mother told me I was going back to nappies to control my bedwetting. We went shopping and just when I thought we'd finished she looked at her list and went to the wool shop where she asked for 6 pairs of rubbers, the old lady looked at me and said another wetter? Mum said that I was, I could have died when she opened a packet and pulled out a pair and said they were large enough for me and my nappies. That night mum called me into my room and pinned me in nappies and then put me in rubber pants, I wore nappies every night and on long trips till the age of 14 and wear them now due to an accident.
graham

Wigan, UK

#197 Mar 7, 2011
Martin wrote:
I was 8 when my mother told me I was going back to nappies to control my bedwetting. We went shopping and just when I thought we'd finished she looked at her list and went to the wool shop where she asked for 6 pairs of rubbers, the old lady looked at me and said another wetter? Mum said that I was, I could have died when she opened a packet and pulled out a pair and said they were large enough for me and my nappies. That night mum called me into my room and pinned me in nappies and then put me in rubber pants, I wore nappies every night and on long trips till the age of 14 and wear them now due to an accident.
hi martin. i had a simila experience as u. i didnt go with my mum to the shop to get nappies but like u i was put back into nappies at 9. i also remember the first time when my mum came through the bedroom door with the nappy and rubbers. i tryed to resist but it was no contest and a few minutes later the nappy was on.i was nappied into my teens.
steve

Liverpool, UK

#198 Mar 7, 2011
the same thing happend to me i was 9 i wet the bed my mum came into my room with a terry nappy and rubbers told me i was going back in nappies then striped me naked and put the nappy on me and made me put the rubbers on i felt so ashamed i was in nappies till i was 16 and got into a routine of wearing nappies i still wear nappies now and wet i am 32
steve

Liverpool, UK

#199 Mar 7, 2011
i now wear tena nappies
graham

Wigan, UK

#200 Mar 8, 2011
steve wrote:
the same thing happend to me i was 9 i wet the bed my mum came into my room with a terry nappy and rubbers told me i was going back in nappies then striped me naked and put the nappy on me and made me put the rubbers on i felt so ashamed i was in nappies till i was 16 and got into a routine of wearing nappies i still wear nappies now and wet i am 32
hi steve when u was 9 and put back in nappies like me was it a big shock when your mum first came through the door with a nappy and rubbers and put them on u. for a few days before my mum threatend me with putting a nappy on me. i thought she was joking till i saw the nappy. i hated them at the time but when thy were taken away from me i missed them. wat about u.
steve

Liverpool, UK

#201 Mar 8, 2011
yes graham itoo hated them at first but soon enjoid wearing terry nappies and rubber pants i hated not being in nappies when thay wear taken away i would wet the bed now andagain just to be put back in them till i got put in disposable nappies now i wear them all the time i still miss terry nappies and rubber pants
graham

Wigan, UK

#202 Mar 8, 2011
steve wrote:
yes graham itoo hated them at first but soon enjoid wearing terry nappies and rubber pants i hated not being in nappies when thay wear taken away i would wet the bed now andagain just to be put back in them till i got put in disposable nappies now i wear them all the time i still miss terry nappies and rubber pants
my wetting more or less stopped at about 13 although i still had the odd accident and i wasnt made to wear nappies. i started to miss them i think mainly for security. it wasnt long before it became more frequent and my mum sugested i go back to a nappy and this i did. i wear terry nappies and rubber pants all the time now as my bed wetting has got quite bad. if u enjoy wearing terry nappies and rubber pants y don t u get some. i can tell u were to buy them if u want. let me no. by graham
steve

Liverpool, UK

#203 Mar 10, 2011
graham pleas e tell me where i can get terry nappies and rubber pants as i would love to go back into terry nappies thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nappydicipline (Oct '13) 4 hr Kimmy 24
UK Bedwetters/Diaper lovers willing to meet up? :] (Oct '09) 7 hr Andyboy 171
Does anyone have diapers stored at their school? (Sep '11) Wed Jill-x 14
embarressing stories please add (Jul '09) Wed Jill-x 72
Anybody who wears nappies in Dublin, Ireland (Apr '13) Wed Tipp Bedwetter 102
Anyone who wets the bed in Australia? Tue bedwetterr 25
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) Tue dean t 375

Bedwetting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE